II by Trudon
Bottle Design Pauline Deltour

II is a popular perfume by Trudon for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is green-woody. It is still in production.

Lyn Harris

Green leaves, Bitter orange, Pine, Pepper, Juniper, Cedar, Frankincense, Ambroxan, Cashmeran

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 09.11.2019.

7.0 8.0 8.5/10

Spring forest
I got a sample of this fragrance rather accidentally under my nose. On my own initiative I would not have taken care of this fragrance, because the fragrances contained do not necessarily fall into my baggage scheme.
This is not a flat spruce needle foam bath scent.
Right at the first sniff. What the hell is that? That smells great! Spring forest, fresh leaves, growing wood, somewhere a tree was felled. I clearly smell the tree resin and the scent aromas emanating from freshly cut wood.
The fragrance is very finely woven, nothing clumsy, rather ethereal, discreet. You seem to feel the scent molecules floating light as a feather around you.
Fresh aromatic, not intrusive, noble...
Very nice also on clothes, e.g. a neckerchief, I have still for days my nose deep in it sunk, in order to inhale the last remainder of this noble smell.
Durability and Sillage without blame.
A recommended season is rather difficult to determine from my point of view. It smells like spring to me, so I'd prefer it this time of year. But apart from that, it's probably more individual when you like this fragrance combination.
Prices in the higher segment.
I like it! Even though Trudon II is not a fragrance I want to wear all the time and on every occasion.
I will absolutely sniff it again more exactly!
6.0 5.0 7.0 8.0/10

Vivid Green Fig Leaf
Although fig leaf is not listed as a note, II (called Deux on Trudon website, which means 2 in French) is primarily a fig leaf fragrance on my skin.

II opens with vivid, crunchy verdancy, reminiscent of freshly mowed lawn, but much more polished and not as aggressive as the real cut grass. The combined effect of this greenery and a subtle laconic undertone, smells very much like the sap oozing out of the crunched fig leaves to me. There is also a very soft minty nuance popping up from time to time, which makes II kind of a even greener version of Oriza Déjà Le Printemps.

II remains mostly this green fig leaf fragrance during its 8-hour wear on my skin. It does develop a gentle woody undercurrent reminiscent of lentisque and pine, which discreetly transforms the initial dewy texture into a drier, slightly powdery one. But overall, there isn't any significant change. The sillage is moderate during the first hour, and drops to a skin scent afterwards.

While I don't find II brings anything wildly novel to the green fig genre, which has become a quite crowded category nowadays, it doesn't feel annoyingly redundant to me. In contrary, it's such a solidly made fragrance, and smells green and fresh in such a natural, evocative way, that is always a pleasure to experience. I would definitely recommend it to fans of green fragrances, especially if you're fond of elements such as green fig leaf and grass.

Popular Trudon

II by Trudon Révolution by Trudon Mortel by Trudon Olim by Trudon Bruma by Trudon Elae by Trudon Médie by Trudon