Love Hope Denim (2013)

Love Hope Denim by True Religion

Love Hope Denim is a perfume by True Religion for women and was released in 2013. The scent is gourmand-sweet. It is being marketed by Elizabeth Arden.

Stephen Nilsen

Top Notes Top NotesKiwi, Apple, Peach blossom
Heart Notes Heart NotesSugared almond, Iris, Caramel
Base Notes Base NotesBrown sugar, Candied musk, Madagascan vanilla

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 24.11.2018

5.0 2.5 5.0 8.0/10

Love Hope Denim-Smelling Tastefully Good
Happy gourmand scents assault me immediately after I spray True Religions Love Hope Denim. I smell vanilla, buttered popcorn, caramel and brown sugar with a hint of nuttiness. The overall muskiness simply sits low. The total effect is one of carnival-type smells, very summer-like and very enjoyable. All-in-all, a delicious fragrance to me.
I've read in reviews that this is a perfume for the "younger sets." Well then, I guess I should hide in the corner when I wear this with shame because I'm not part of that "younger generation" and I still enjoy it. Perfume shouldn't necessarily be age-specific, not always. If you like it, and it agrees with you, wear it.
Love Hope Denim happens to remind me of a few other scents that blend well with my chemistry, that are also gourmands, and yes, I enjoy a snack or two of a foodie perfume. Prada Candy, comes to mind, along with Pink Sugar, Angel, Tattoo, and Dior Addict. Just hang me up and call me a perfume wench if you must, but there are just times I don't need to wear my Chanel No. 5, my Lanvins, my Magie Noir, or my Must de Cartier. I just want to smell tastefully good (pun intended) in a gourmand way and True Religions Love Hope Denim does that for a short time, about two hours or so, with minimal projection for me.
Good times to use it are when you don't want to over-express yourself with your perfume, just getting cozy in the evening, or layering with other scents. The notes of caramel, brown sugar, and vanilla are most prominent for me throughout the projection of this fragrance with a close to the skin muskiness. The almonds are barely there and I cannot get any of the fruits mixed in with this. If you can find this in a small purse-sized bottle, I'd say go for that one, because of it's limited longevity. You can easily reapply anytime during the day with one you can slip into your purse.

Popular True Religion

True Religion by True Religion True Religion Men by True Religion Hippie Chic by True Religion Drifter for Men by True Religion Love Hope Denim by True Religion