1805 (1998)Cologne

1805 (Cologne) by Truefitt & Hill

1805 (Cologne) is a popular perfume by Truefitt & Hill for men and was released in 1998. The scent is fresh-aquatic. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Cardamom, Mandarin, Cypress
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Lavender, Nutmeg, Sage
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Cedarwood

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 05.04.2020.

Fresh aquatic cologne...
This is an invigorating and really nice aromatic, citrus aquatic cologne. It is also my first Truefitt & Hill fragrance. I find it pleasing. I don't find it exceptional in any way but I do find it pleasing and lovely.

If I could describe it, I would say that it is an aquatic but without the aquatic notes. I detect a citrus, a musk, and a salty lavender note. I think these together give that impression. This is great as a starting eau de cologne which is very versatile and pleasing. One to try if you like that sort of thing.

KingPinKingPin 9 months ago
Very fresh, citrus with a salty oceanic breeze and maybe a barbershoppy white floral. Just a tad too sweet for me.

Popular Truefitt & Hill

Trafalgar (Cologne) by Truefitt & Hill West Indian Limes (Cologne) by Truefitt & Hill Grafton (Cologne) by Truefitt & Hill Spanish Leather (Cologne) by Truefitt & Hill Apsley by Truefitt & Hill Sandalwood (Cologne) by Truefitt & Hill Freshman (Cologne) by Truefitt & Hill Clubman (Cologne) by Truefitt & Hill