Inside Delight (2008)

Inside Delight by Trussardi

Inside Delight is a perfume by Trussardi for women and was released in 2008. The scent is floral-fresh. It was last marketed by Perfume Holding.

Nathalie Lorson

Top Notes Top NotesMagnolia, Quince, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesFreesia, Honeysuckle, Coffee blossom
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Sandalwood, Teakwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 23.05.2018

7.5 5.0 5.0 3.0/10

Rather superfluous, really
I saw this fragrance at a drugstore discounter's and the shop assistant offered to spray it on me for closing-time and going home (she liberally dosed herself, too).
The package is a little deceiving with the 'delight' being written huge but pale under the 'inside', so I thought I'd get 'Inside Woman' by Trussardi which I was curious about. 'Inside Delight' was a disappointment. I could not smell any coffee or cookies (as the reviews suggested - I was on the wrong scent, remember).

What rose from my wrist was just another clean, synthetical fruity-floral scent with a musk-vanilla drydown and without character that could have been any of Mexx, Bruno Banani, S. Oliver as well. Perfume pabulum.

Edit: Tried it again, and this time I quite liked the freshness and lightness of the flowers in it. Not enough so I would buy it, but I see why people are fond of it. I could not smell the interesting notes (quince, coffeeblossom, teakwood), but freesia stuck out quite strongly.

Still, so still....
A Silent Night
by Endorphin
by Endorphin

Popular Trussardi

My Name by Trussardi Trussardi Donna (2011) (Eau de Parfum) by Trussardi Trussardi Uomo (1983) (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi Inside by Trussardi Trussardi Donna (1982) (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi Trussardi Uomo (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi My Land (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi My Scent by Trussardi Riflesso by Trussardi Delicate Rose by Trussardi A Way for Her by Trussardi Amber Oud by Trussardi Essenza Del Tempo by Trussardi Trussardi Donna (2016) (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi Trussardi Uomo The Red by Trussardi Skin by Trussardi Black Extreme by Trussardi Blue Land by Trussardi Python by Trussardi Jeans by Trussardi