My Land 2012Eau de Toilette

My Land (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi
Bottle Design Antonio Citterio
My Land (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Trussardi for men and was released in 2012. The scent is leathery-fresh. It is being marketed by Angelini Beauty.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Green mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesCalone, Lavender, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesLeather, Tonka bean, Vetiver, Cashmeran

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 09.08.2020.

I love that smell
Therefore I can hardly understand the bad evaluation. From the first time I tested it in a perfumery in Rome, I knew that this was my fragrance. And so it was bought shortly after and since then I wear it regularly during the warm seasons.
It reminds me very much of Frapin L'Humaniste, who again has a better performance and stands out more clearly.
Nevertheless, a great scent and highly recommended for all who like it fresh, citrusy and a little bit spicy.
An evergreen for me!
2.5

Trussardi's new land: 10 blockbusters in ONE bottle
The commercial blurp: "Vibrant Italian elegance, refined and unique virility, intense and timeless sensuality". Will you be surprised if I tell you that nothing of the kind is the case? This average scent smells like so many other blockbusters we've all smelled before, it's a bit of everything, mimicking aspects of "Eternity for men" (topnotes), "Azzaro pour homme" (attempted fougere-aspect with a hint of lavender) and "Fan by Fendi" in the base... the problem being that all of these fragrances smell better. "My Land" is a hackneyed version of mainstream-fragrances in poor dilution. Staying power is low (2 hs max) and the overall effect is neither "intense" nor "unique", it's simply dull. You know, "My Land" doesn't smell bad at all, but it is devoid of any creativity (and I don't even like the bottle). One could of course argue that this boring fragrance is better than nothing...and one could also say that it doesn't repulse, disgust or cause any harm. But I'd rather save my money and get a bottle of some decent stuff, and why not some vintage Trussardi Uomo?

HajuvanaHajuvana 24 months ago
An obvious attempt to create a ’fresh’ & ’light’ leather. The opening is pretty nice but it’s halfway b/w something and nothing from there.

by Lanto
by Lanto
by Lapo
by Lapo
by Macbeth
by Macbeth

Popular Trussardi

My Name by Trussardi Trussardi Uomo (1983) (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi Trussardi Donna Pink Marina by Trussardi Trussardi Donna (2011) (Eau de Parfum) by Trussardi Amber Oud by Trussardi Trussardi Donna (2016) (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi Inside by Trussardi Scent of Gold by Trussardi Trussardi Donna (1982) (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi Donna Trussardi (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi Riflesso by Trussardi The Black Rose by Trussardi Python by Trussardi Skin by Trussardi Inside for Man by Trussardi Action Donna by Trussardi Sound of Donna by Trussardi Blue Land by Trussardi My Scent by Trussardi Essenza Del Tempo by Trussardi