My Scent 2015

My Scent by Trussardi
Bottle Design Antonio Citterio
My Scent is a perfume by Trussardi for women and was released in 2015. The scent is floral-powdery. It was last marketed by Angelini Beauty.

Top Notes Top NotesFloral notesFloral notes
Nashi pearNashi pear
Heart Notes Heart NotesLilacLilac
RoseRose
Base Notes Base NotesHeliotropeHeliotrope
CashmeranCashmeran
SerenolideSerenolide

Submitted by Michael, last update on 12.08.2021.

2.5

Not my scent I hope
Just got this perfume. It’s an EDT. Was a blind purchase, and my first impression: underwhelmed. Not exactly what I was hoping for at all. My recommendation so far? Do not blind buy this one. I was hoping for a prominent lilac note, but this is not the case here. At first you get a blast of flowers that are nondescript and a tiny little note of lilac that you mainly imagine smelling. Then, it settles into a hand cream sort of smell. More like Nivea rather than Body Works style. With it then you are stuck. If anyone wishes to smell like a hand cream, then this is just heaven. Feel very frustrated with my purchase. Guess where I got this perfume recommendation from initially? YouTube. Is it good for Spring? Sure. Every day? Sure. Sitting in my drawer in the dark? Sure. Maybe My Name is better than this one. It’s bound to be. Also, it said in the description it’s powdery. Nope, it is not. Unless you like baby powder like or cheap soapy powder scents. All in all, it’s floraly abysmal. Alas! My search continues.
P.S. I have tried it more in my skin. Here is my final opinion on this: I guess, it could work for a summer day. But the less you spray the better actually. It has minimal projection and with just a couple of spritz it will be kind of pleasant nondescript eau de toilette fragrance. And the bottle at least is nice to look at. I can use it on a rushed kind of day when I want to smell like lotion powder.

Jazzy76Jazzy76 4 years ago
Although the notes seem strange, the result is very pleasant: sweet but not heavy , almost juicy, very feminin and modern.

Duftthema: Flieder, 30 ml Flakon
by Baeumchen
by Hirooz
by Hirooz
by Nisie
by Nisie

Popular Trussardi

My Name by Trussardi Trussardi Uomo (1983) (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi Amber Oud by Trussardi Trussardi Donna (2011) (Eau de Parfum) by Trussardi Scent of Gold by Trussardi Inside by Trussardi Trussardi Donna (2016) (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi Trussardi Donna (1982) (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi Le Vie di Milano - Passeggiata in Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II by Trussardi Trussardi Donna Pink Marina by Trussardi Donna Trussardi (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi Le Vie di Milano - Behind the Curtain Piazza alla Scala by Trussardi The Black Rose by Trussardi Riflesso by Trussardi Python by Trussardi Trussardi Donna Levriero Collection by Trussardi Sound of Donna by Trussardi Le Vie di Milano - Aperitivo Milanese Porta Nuova by Trussardi Skin by Trussardi Blue Land by Trussardi