Riflesso (2017)

Riflesso by Trussardi
Bottle Design Carlo Colombo, Gaia Trussardi

Riflesso is a perfume by Trussardi for men and was released in 2017. The scent is spicy-synthetic. It is being marketed by Angelini Beauty.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Pink grapefruit, Green apple
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Violet leaf absolute, Lavender
Base Notes Base NotesItalian leather, Vetiver, Tonka bean

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 23.11.2019.

The face of the advertising campaign is German model André Hamann.

10.0 9.0 9.0 9.5/10

Just Gorgeous!
I get the La Nuit de L'Homme and YSL L'Homme reference that some reviewers before me have mentioned, but I also get hints, at least towards the mid, perhaps even the dry down, of Trussardi's own powerhouse creation of past (1983), Trussardi Uomo. That said, this is an absolute marvellous creation that manages to stand on its own merit.

I've been testing it for the past couple of days and I can confirm that it works well in extreme heat/humid conditions but it shines in climate controlled environments. I therefore think, this is going to be quite a versatile fragrance.

Make no mistake, this is a man's fragrance that exudes class and sophistication. The longevity and silage are remarkable and for the price, its a steal.

Love it to bits ... 8.5/10 in my book
8.0 6.0 6.0 8.0/10

Cuddly today?
The latest creation from Trussardi actually spoke directly to me once again, after which most of the previous fragrances could not convince me.

Of course, Riflesso does not reinvent the wheel, but it is a very pleasant fragrance, especially among women.

It starts off slightly fresh with bergamot overtones, then quickly turns into a sweet floral chord that covers the masculine leather.
From start to finish, the combination of the sensual flower bouquet with the masculine leather base remains intact, giving the fragrance a warm aura and strong appeal.

I would describe Riflesso as a feel-good cuddly fragrance, because it creates a relaxed, fragrant atmosphere.
There you can also overlook the mediocre Sillage and durability.

Overall, Riflesso is a pleasant all-rounder, which can be worn in the office as well as on evening occasions by younger and more mature men.

Riflesso convinced me and was allowed to move into my collection

Hermesh 2 years ago
Fresh, simultaneously sweet-spicy synthetic does not really hurt here, but leaves absolutely no lasting impression.+3
6.0
6.0
5.5

by ZACK
by ZACK

Popular Trussardi

My Name by Trussardi Trussardi Donna (2011) (Eau de Parfum) by Trussardi Trussardi Uomo (1983) (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi Inside by Trussardi Trussardi Donna (1982) (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi Trussardi Uomo (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi My Land (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi My Scent by Trussardi Delicate Rose by Trussardi Amber Oud by Trussardi A Way for Her by Trussardi Trussardi Donna (2016) (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi Essenza Del Tempo by Trussardi Trussardi Uomo The Red by Trussardi Skin by Trussardi Sound of Donna by Trussardi Black Extreme by Trussardi Blue Land by Trussardi Python by Trussardi Jeans by Trussardi