Sound of Donna 2018

Sound of Donna by Trussardi
Sound of Donna is a perfume by Trussardi for women and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by Angelini Beauty.

Top Notes Top NotesGreen almond, Mandarin orange, Magnolia
Heart Notes Heart NotesHeliotrope, Rose, Tuberose
Base Notes Base NotesChestnut purée, Patchouli, Sandalwood

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 23.08.2020.

My baby just cares for me
The Ur Donna was my first fragrance I bought myself - and I wore it with pride because it made me feel so "grown-up".

Yes, with 20 you like to cheat yourself a few more years - because you don't want to be a greenhorn.

Today I have to smile about my ideas and views at that time - but not only me but also the world has changed.

I found the white Donna to be pleasantly unadjusted at the time - but still with style and class.

But if the purple version had already existed at that time - I would have gone for it too.

This round suppleness is also very attractive.
Maybe now she fits better into my more mature years?
People no longer take everything so seriously - and fortunately not themselves either.

The almond reaches me mildly and creamy - and makes you think of good marzipan.
The mandarin adds aquatic elements - so that nothing sticks.
A sweet scent that does not stick - but lives !

Tuberose skillfully mates with the velvety rose - a beguiling couple, but not oppressive.
Sandel nestles against my skin and Patch floats over it.

A gourmand fragrance - that stays upbeat.

Exhilarated security - just like the song by Nina Simone : My Baby just cares for me:

My baby don't care for shows
My baby don't care for clothes
My baby just cares for me
My baby don't care for cars and races
My baby don't care for high-tone places
My Baby just cares for me...

This swing for me is The Sound of Donna

Jazzy76
It "sounds" (and smells ) quite good...
In the latest times the Italian brand Trussardi launched and re-launched many fragrances, maybe a little similar between them.
The new entry is "sound of Donna" (sound of Woman) , a sort of new gourmand and psychedelical version of the more classic and "ladylike"Donna.
I was attracted by the pink bottle with the guitar -shaped charm . I like music and and it seemed funny to me.
So, I sprayed the scent: a flowery- fruity opening accord delighted my nose to leave the place after a few seconds to a very feminin and vibrant tuberose, the main actress of this composition. At the base i smelled something sweet and gourmand but it seemed a little bit synthetic and only now I see in the pyramid that it's a very particular "Mont blanc accord". I know that the Mont Blanc is a typical winter dessert made of marrons glacés and whipped cream. What a strange note for a flowery-based fragrance! Anyway, I like gourmand notes and it seemed to me quite pleasant.
The sillage is good , as well as the longevity. The price is a little high , but in comparison with Others recent scents of this brands, this time you don't waste money for nothing.
This fragrance could be worn by the modern girls of all ages who like the music and who's looking for a scent as vibrant and particular as a psychedelic rock tune
5.5

Sound of mille volte
If it would at least be called "Sound of woman" - but "Sound of Donna" - I personally don't like these compulsively English-Italian sounding names. Who is this Donna? "Donna" as in "Frau" - Italian and universal? Or should it be a female first name (which certainly exists)?
And "sound" like noise? Or the "sound" in general?
As arbitrary and blurred as its name, as banal and "1000x heard" - the fragrance comes across.
The musical echoes could be illustrated by the cardboard sample I got yesterday.
The "Introduction" should consist of tangerine, green almonds and green apple. Then in the "Chorus" (as it really says with Trussardi) heliotrope, white tuberose and rose allegedly follow.
The finale consists of sandalwood, patchouli - and now - brand new - a "Mont Blanc chord".
But what is a "Mont Blanc chord"? On the photo I mean to recognize a dessert, at least not a mountain top, but a white bonnet on a dark coconut shell (but could be something else.....).
Despite the supposedly new sound and the "Mont-Blanc-Accor" the direction is the usual, well saleable: "Sound of Donna" is a gourmand fruit souli, as it already exists countless times.
Here the omnipresent genre presents itself with diffuse floweriness and in the base slightly creamy vanilla, which is by the way positive, since one cannot smell out such an extremely synthetic sandalwood.
"Sound of Donna" (...why not "Donna's Sound?) comes in a telecom magenta look - is this the new fashion colour for the winter season 18/19? I usually like Italian design better (and many other Trussardi fragrances too, especially the unforgettable old 80s perfumes).

Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
it "sounds " and smells quite good: floral and gourmand , maybe a little synthetic. Nice the bottle with the guitar shaped charm.High price

Nur Duft im Kopf
by Camey5000
Guten Morgen
Colour of Donna
by Camey5000

Popular Trussardi

My Name by Trussardi Trussardi Uomo (1983) (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi Amber Oud by Trussardi Trussardi Donna Pink Marina by Trussardi Trussardi Donna (2011) (Eau de Parfum) by Trussardi Trussardi Donna (2016) (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi Inside by Trussardi Scent of Gold by Trussardi Trussardi Donna (1982) (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi Donna Trussardi (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi Riflesso by Trussardi The Black Rose by Trussardi Python by Trussardi Skin by Trussardi Inside for Man by Trussardi Action Donna by Trussardi Blue Land by Trussardi My Scent by Trussardi Essenza Del Tempo by Trussardi Jeans by Trussardi