Trussardi Uomo (1983) Eau de Toilette

Version from 1983
Trussardi Uomo (1983) (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi

Trussardi Uomo (1983) (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Trussardi for men and was released in 1983. The scent is leathery-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It was last marketed by Angelini Beauty.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lavender, Basil, Marjoram, Aldehydes, Thyme, Juniper
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Carnation, Iris, Laurel, Cinnamon, Honey, Cedarwood, Vetiver
Base Notes Base NotesMoss, Patchouli, Labdanum, Frankincense, Tonka bean, Leather, Musk

Submitted by Kittycat, last update on 28.05.2019

This scent is inofficially called Black at times because of the contrasting bottle colors of the female and male fragrances.

So quiet.
This smell belonged also since always to those, which I sprayed sometimes on occasion in the shop sample, in order to then however again and again determine " Boah, so much of 'the godfather' is not in you at all.
And get rid of that stripe. Something has the smell, which I find good and which causes me to sniff again and again. I just can't say what behaves similar to the white kouros.

What's certain is, these scents just don't suit me. Period!
The older version of 83 is also no longer so easy to get, although its half-life can compete with that of Chernobyl.

Personally I have a special connection to trussardi uomo. It was the signature scent of my best friend, who unfortunately died of cancer much too early in 2016. ONLY for this reason I bought it and sometimes wear it as an honour to bring back my memory.
I remember the following lyrics:
Quote:
So Still,
That all of us knew this was
Forever,
Forever and ever and a life and it was
So quiet,
That each of us suspected, for this there's
Not a word,
That can ever describe the feeling.
So quiet,
That all the clocks were silent, yes, time came to a standstill,
So still and so lost were you,
So still and so lost you went away.
Even if I write a thousand songs of missing,
Doesn't that mean I understand? Why this feeling remains forever.
So loud, the hours after the impact as it was considered,
All this to grasp and understand and it was,
So loud that everything we thought brought nothing but emptiness to us
So loud and so lost was it here,
When silence lived with us instead of you.
Even if I write a thousand songs of missing,
Doesn't that mean I understand? Why this feeling remains forever.
So quiet, though I miss you with every day'
And wherever you are right now,
You show me that silence has now become your friend.
Even if I write a thousand songs about missing,
Doesn't that mean I understand? Doesn't that mean I understand? I've heard so much and yet it never gets to me,
Even if I write a thousand songs about missing,

R.I.P. Carsten
8.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

That was gone then...
Whoever has seen Lucia Sciarra alias Monica Bellucci in Spectre at her husband's funeral can understand why exactly she was chosen by the organization for this job. It was another funeral. And again it took place in Italy. It was a delicate task, almost delicate. Nobody really knew the man in the leather-wrapped fine wood coffin who stood there locked in the Milan Cathedral and was decorated with all kinds of spices and herbs next to a few flowers. He had been a traveller, France, Spain, Italy, and again and again he had made love with his DNA. And that was exactly what it was about, this DNA, the basis that seemed to be lost in modern times. Lush herbs, flowers and spices - which was just there; but in the head always the bergamot, in the heart the carnation and at the end moss, leather, patchouli, smoke and wood, all very, very masculine, dense chest hair instead of gold chains - the latter as ridiculous and despicable as men's handbags!
She had taken a seat in the second row. She clearly perceived this DNA as his 3 legitimate sons passed her by and took their places in the front row: Seniore Trussardi Uomo, Senor Quorum Puig and Monsieur Tsar van Cleef & Arpels, the youngest. Probably there were many more children, as he himself had not been one of sadness.
She was standing right behind Seniore Trussardi. She had been told that he was very rarely to be found in public. It used to be different. He was loud, but not rough. It's rather cool, but never cold-hearted. Smoky leather and also otherwise animalistic, but not as dirty as Yves Kouros. His hair was accurately combed back, he looked very well-groomed, elegant, just the right mixture of macho and businessman, not as prolific as this Jules Dior. The Kouros and the Jules, they were French - real stinkers, also great! Monsieur Tsar, on the other hand, seemed very, very pale, just too bland. The same DNA
But as time went by she noticed more and more that something was bothering her about Seniore Trussardi: Was it the aldehydes in combination with cinnamon and cedar or was it the tonka bean? Maybe that had worked in 1983, but today it seemed a little overloaded, troubled, out of time. She felt how slowly the thought was rising in her that it was probably good for Seniore Trussardi to make himself scarce in public. Probably he had realized himself that his time was over. His family had once again made an attempt to sell the evening sun to the senior's friends as dawn - but that was nothing, nothing at all. The organ began to play and she had to decide.
As the 3 brothers passed her by, she took a firm hold of Senor Quorum, the oldest, most edgy and masculine of the three. In spite of the funeral service, he grinned briefly, immediately understood the opportunity, and instinctively seized it. Monsieur Tsar took note of the whole thing somewhat irritated, as it were indifferently. Seniors Trussardis eyes flashed briefly, he too had understood immediately. That's exactly what he admired his older brother for. With him she would try tonight to fulfill her mission. She had a hunch that this would be a lot of fun with Senor Quorum.

Akunin 9 months ago
Best old school fragnance ever. Masculine , real power House . Great for compliments .+3
9.0
Hermesh 4 years ago
Mature leather scent with moderately sweet honey notes, lavender, cedar, moss and much more. Complex, masculine and charismatic!+4

by Snaut
by Hordak
by Vawallpa
by Vawallpa

Popular Trussardi

My Name by Trussardi Trussardi Donna (2011) (Eau de Parfum) by Trussardi Trussardi Uomo (1983) (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi Inside by Trussardi Trussardi Donna (1982) (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi Trussardi Uomo (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi My Land (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi My Scent by Trussardi Riflesso by Trussardi Delicate Rose by Trussardi A Way for Her by Trussardi Amber Oud by Trussardi Essenza Del Tempo by Trussardi Trussardi Donna (2016) (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi Trussardi Uomo The Red by Trussardi Skin by Trussardi Black Extreme by Trussardi Python by Trussardi Blue Land by Trussardi Jeans by Trussardi