Trussardi Uomo (2011) Eau de Toilette

Version from 2011
Trussardi Uomo (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi

Trussardi Uomo (2011) (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Trussardi for men and was released in 2011. The scent is spicy-synthetic. It is being marketed by Angelini Beauty.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Galbanum, Nutmeg, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Clary sage, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesLeather, Moss, Patchouli

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 27.01.2019

7.0 9.0 8.0 7.5/10

Better than expected
I got this perfume for free and I have to say that I am positively surprised! I must say that I do not know the predecessor therefore I do not have there so the comparison possibilities.
The fragrance has a nice mixture of slightly tart, spicy and woody in short very masculine. I think the fragrance best suits oriental men best not dressed too casual.
The performance is at least on me unbelievable, one can equate well with JPG Ultra Male! I don't know why the scent doesn't hold so well with others from the community - maybe it's also the batch...mhmm
The bottle is kept simple and noble unfortunately the lid does not grasp with me any more but that is half as wild.
I can only recommend to try the fragrance in the store as the performance seems to be very skin type - or batch dependent
9.5/10

Classy scent
Thing is there is no point comparing apples to oranges but it accures when people promptly start comparing itesm that simply cant be compared. Nobody, including Trussardi, ever claimed for this version of 2011 to be the exact same juice that came out back in 83. These two might have slight DNA similarities but the resemplances and conformities in nature stop right there. Two different stuff.
6.0/10

Don't expect an 80's powerhouse :(
This is a complete reformulation. There is no trace of the original vintage Trussardi Uomo here. Although it is pleasant, it is not the ultra-masculine beast that the 80's version was :(
7.5 1.0/10

What a grotty perfume!
Damn, this once was a great fragrance! I bought it by the end of the eighties, and I never wore my black leather jacket without a few spritzes of Trussardi Uomo.

One can only be appalled by the new Trussardi Uomo. This is now a cheap designer fragrance with a very much synthetic appeal. The scent pyramid does not fit at all, all I smell is artificiality. Probably it should be some synthetic amber and musky notes that play the main part in here. Just the stuff that you find in so many cheapies at the perfume chain stores.

This does not necessarily have to result in a bad perfume: at Hugo Boss, for instance, they sometimes seem to know how to create an excellent perfume out of such modest ingredients. This is not the case with the new Trussardi Uomo. Here, a legend is being exploited. Customers who truly miss the old Trussardi Uomo are to get screwed once more, and probably after not more than two years, Trussardi Uomo will sink into obscurity forever.

We should establish a prize for the worst rip-off – Trussardi would be the winner in 2011!

Jazzy76 12 months ago
Often the habit doesn't make the monk : if you think of a strong and dark scent, you wrong. A light aromatic scent with a quite weak sillage+1
5.0

by Vawallpa
by Smello
by Smello

Popular Trussardi

My Name by Trussardi Trussardi Donna (2011) (Eau de Parfum) by Trussardi Trussardi Uomo (1983) (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi Inside by Trussardi Trussardi Donna (1982) (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi Trussardi Uomo (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi My Land (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi My Scent by Trussardi Riflesso by Trussardi Delicate Rose by Trussardi A Way for Her by Trussardi Amber Oud by Trussardi Trussardi Donna (2016) (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi Essenza Del Tempo by Trussardi Trussardi Uomo The Red by Trussardi Skin by Trussardi Blue Land by Trussardi Black Extreme by Trussardi Sound of Donna by Trussardi Python by Trussardi