Le Vie di Milano - Passeggiata in Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II 2020

Le Vie di Milano - Passeggiata in Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II by Trussardi
Le Vie di Milano - Passeggiata in Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II is a popular perfume by Trussardi for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is gourmand-sweet. It is being marketed by Angelini Beauty. Pronunciation

Julie Massé

Top Notes Top NotesHazelnutHazelnut CoffeeCoffee CinnamonCinnamon
Heart Notes Heart NotesCoconutCoconut Tuberose absoluteTuberose absolute Jasmine sambacJasmine sambac
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwoodCedarwood VanillaVanilla White muskWhite musk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 08.05.2022.

Cumulnimbus
Interesting delicious gourmand for hazelnut lovers
The hazelnut and coffe start is absolutely amazing. Perfectly gourmand to the point of inducing salivation. A must try for all those who like me, can't never get enough hazelnuts.

The middle stage is a blend of creamy happy white florals. Progressively but not slowly, the coconut comes in and stays there mixed with the base notes. Cedar and vanille are more prominent on my skin than musk. This drydown has a bread bakery vibe which I guess comes as an ilusión effect from the blend of cedar wood with the rest of notes.

There is also a milky bitter smell there which I can feel only if I get my nose close to the skin. I like it, it is strangely pleasent and private. This note is not there when sprayed on clothes, it just develops on skin.

Passeggiatta is not as simple as the note list might suggest.

I wish the first stages had a slower transition but other than that, I'm really happy with this acquisition.

Moderate sillage and aproximately 8h life on my skin. Lasts for days on clothes.

The bottle and presentation are also very nicely worked.
Le Vie di Cinnamon Nutella
On my eternal search for my signature gourmand perfume, I came across this treasure. When I asked the shop assistant for the umpteenth time if she finally had a new Gourmand, she asked me if I already knew Le Vie Di Milano. It smells like chocolate. No, I didn't think so, but you have to try it to study. And then I got to test the best top note I've ever smelled in my life
About the fragrance: It immediately starts to smell like a delicious hazelnut and cinnamon mixture, but not a cheap hazelnut, there is quality in the fragrance, the price is absolutely justified. The top note also remains much longer than in comparable perfumes.

The transition to the base note is elegant and smooth, it slowly begins to become spicy. This seems to be the cinnamon, which is becoming more and more vocal and increasingly oriental. The fragrance is not as sweet as it was at the beginning, but still extremely delicious. Chocolate, as my salesgirl said, I don't smell out, but I wouldn't want to miss this hazelnut composition.

The durability is very good. The fragrance lasts on my skin for about 8 hours, on clothes 2-3 days or longer. The Sillage is good, of course never as good as Alien, but it should not be loud. That doesn't fit to the scent either.

I treated myself to a bottle at Black Friday and enjoy the scent with every minute. I think it should have a place in every gourmand collection
The only minus point I have to give the fragrance is that it is a little bit "boring" for me. My gourmand fragrances brew a little bit a tart note, like La Nuit Tresor or Bonbon Couture, this fragrance is "just" sweet, but still very very tasty and addictive. I will definitely buy it for myself.

Popular by Trussardi

My Name by Trussardi Trussardi Uomo (1983) (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi Le Vie di Milano - Behind the Curtain Piazza alla Scala by Trussardi Amber Oud by Trussardi Trussardi Donna (2011) (Eau de Parfum) by Trussardi Trussardi Donna (2016) (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi Inside by Trussardi Scent of Gold by Trussardi Trussardi Donna (1982) (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi Donna Trussardi (Eau de Toilette) by Trussardi Trussardi Donna Pink Marina by Trussardi Le Vie di Milano - Aperitivo Milanese Porta Nuova by Trussardi Riflesso by Trussardi Le Vie di Milano - Alba sui Navigli by Trussardi Trussardi Donna Levriero Collection by Trussardi The Black Rose by Trussardi Le Vie di Milano - Limitless Shopping Via della Spiga by Trussardi Python by Trussardi Le Vie di Milano - I Vicoli Via Fiori Chiari by Trussardi Trussardi by Trussardi