WE±Tweed 2014

WE±Tweed by UerMi
7.1 / 10 25 Ratings
WE±Tweed is a perfume by UerMi for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is smoky-sweet. It is still available to purchase.

Main accords

Smoky
Sweet
Spicy
Woody
Resinous

AmbroxanAmbroxan BenzoinBenzoin MuskMusk Black pepperBlack pepper Violet leafViolet leaf

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 11.07.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Amber Gris or Ambroxan?
Categorizing "WE±Tweed" leaves me somehow helpless. I like the subtle smoky and resinous flavour which is already creamy from the beginning on. Is this an excellent and special kind of ambroxan which is a perfect copy of genuine whale ambra also called amber gris? I suppose so. Because the warm, dainty yet smoothy very particular fragrance with a trace of sweetness is very intriguing for me.
The amber gris note is intensifying slightly during about one hour and "WE±Tweed" is staying like this for hours. Nothing else is happening with "WE±Tweed".
The imagination of the fabric tweed I let aside. Because I do not know which idea of tweed the perfumer "Jean Jaque" had while concocting "WE±Tweed".
I rate it with 70 % only, because over the long time "WE±Tweed" is percolating, the exitement of the beginning is vanishing.
Supplement, 9th June 2015 11.30 pm:
After more than 12 hours around me there is doubtlessly a constantly lasting scent of ambroxan rising from my wrist on which I had applied "WE±Tweed"

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Popular by UerMi

OR Ange by UerMi OR Cashmere by UerMi NU Leather by UerMi OR White by UerMi NO±Suede by UerMi VE±Velvet (2013) by UerMi UR±Silk by UerMi OH±Denim by UerMi AB±Cashmere by UerMi DO±Washi by UerMi OR Damask by UerMi OR Kanabo by UerMi XX±Latex by UerMi My Tuxedo by UerMi OH Denim Extreme by UerMi En Lace by UerMi VE Velvet by UerMi UR Silk 19 by UerMi Ud Ikat by UerMi SO Satin by UerMi