WE±Tweed 2014

WE±Tweed by UèrMì
WE±Tweed is a perfume by UèrMì for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is smoky-sweet. It is still available to purchase.

Jean Jacques

AmbroxanAmbroxan
BenzoinBenzoin
MuskMusk
Black pepperBlack pepper
Violet leafViolet leaf

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 22.06.2021.

Amber Gris or Ambroxan?
Categorizing "WE±Tweed" leaves me somehow helpless. I like the subtle smoky and resinous flavour which is already creamy from the beginning on. Is this an excellent and special kind of ambroxan which is a perfect copy of genuine whale ambra also called amber gris? I suppose so. Because the warm, dainty yet smoothy very particular fragrance with a trace of sweetness is very intriguing for me.
The amber gris note is intensifying slightly during about one hour and "WE±Tweed" is staying like this for hours. Nothing else is happening with "WE±Tweed".
The imagination of the fabric tweed I let aside. Because I do not know which idea of tweed the perfumer "Jean Jaque" had while concocting "WE±Tweed".
I rate it with 70 % only, because over the long time "WE±Tweed" is percolating, the exitement of the beginning is vanishing.
Supplement, 9th June 2015 11.30 pm:
After more than 12 hours around me there is doubtlessly a constantly lasting scent of ambroxan rising from my wrist on which I had applied "WE±Tweed"

Popular UèrMì

OR±Ange by UèrMì OR±White by UèrMì OR±Cashmere by UèrMì NU±Leather by UèrMì NO±Suede by UèrMì UR±Silk by UèrMì VE±Velvet by UèrMì DO±Washi by UèrMì AB±Cashmere by UèrMì OR±Damask by UèrMì OH±Denim by UèrMì XX±Latex by UèrMì OR±Kanabo by UèrMì OH Denim Extreme by UèrMì En Lace by UèrMì My Tuxedo by UèrMì UR±Silk 19 by UèrMì Ud Ikat by UèrMì SO±Satin by UèrMì