XX±Latex 2014

XX±Latex by UèrMì
XX±Latex is a perfume by UèrMì for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is synthetic-aquatic. The production was apparently discontinued.

Antoine Lie

Dodecanal
IndoleIndole
Marine notesMarine notes
Ozonic notesOzonic notes
Rose oxideRose oxide
SaffronSaffron
VinylVinyl

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 19.01.2021.

Green gloves of Latex
Once "XX±Latex" has overcome the acrid green period the first whiff of latex is appearing. But there is mutual an interlude of something creamy. Thinking a little bit about it I remember the gloves of latex I have somewhere stored in our kitchen for very unhygienical cleanings. And they are scented with some artificial creamy flowerscent and talcum powder which is preventing that the gloves are glueing together until they are used. Talcum powder has a particular powdry touch. Because I want to be shure I move into the kitchen and pull a pair of green latex gloves out of the box. "Reciculous" I'm thinking, "the colour is suiting well to "XX±Latex". They are smelling similar to "XX±Latex". Meanwhile the latex note of "XX±Latex" is going to smell stronger. Or do I have the smell of the gloves in my nose?
I consider the smell of "XX±Latex" as authentical. As a perfume "XX±Latex" has a good quality because the smell has vanished totally and very easily by one cleaning trial lafter the first test.
But is "XX±Latex" a smell or a perfume? It remembers me to the smells of "Demeter Fragrance Library" Scents. The are probably more unexpensive.

Popular UèrMì

OR±Ange by UèrMì WE±Tweed by UèrMì OR±White by UèrMì OR±Cashmere by UèrMì NU±Leather by UèrMì NO±Suede by UèrMì UR±Silk by UèrMì VE±Velvet by UèrMì DO±Washi by UèrMì AB±Cashmere by UèrMì OR±Damask by UèrMì OH±Denim by UèrMì OR±Kanabo by UèrMì OH Denim Extreme by UèrMì En Lace by UèrMì My Tuxedo by UèrMì UR±Silk 19 by UèrMì Ud Ikat by UèrMì SO±Satin by UèrMì