XX±Latex 2014

XX±Latex by UerMi
4.6 / 10 22 Ratings
XX±Latex is a perfume by UerMi for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is synthetic-aquatic. The production was apparently discontinued.

Dodecanal IndoleIndole Marine notesMarine notes Ozonic notesOzonic notes Rose oxideRose oxide SaffronSaffron VinylVinyl

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 10.06.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Green gloves of Latex
Once "XX±Latex" has overcome the acrid green period the first whiff of latex is appearing. But there is mutual an interlude of something creamy. Thinking a little bit about it I remember the gloves of latex I have somewhere stored in our kitchen for very unhygienical cleanings. And they are scented with some artificial creamy flowerscent and talcum powder which is preventing that the gloves are glueing together until they are used. Talcum powder has a particular powdry touch. Because I want to be shure I move into the kitchen and pull a pair of green latex gloves out of the box. "Reciculous" I'm thinking, "the colour is suiting well to "XX±Latex". They are smelling similar to "XX±Latex". Meanwhile the latex note of "XX±Latex" is going to smell stronger. Or do I have the smell of the gloves in my nose?
I consider the smell of "XX±Latex" as authentical. As a perfume "XX±Latex" has a good quality because the smell has vanished totally and very easily by one cleaning trial lafter the first test.
But is "XX±Latex" a smell or a perfume? It remembers me to the smells of "Demeter Fragrance Library" Scents. The are probably more unexpensive.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Popular by UerMi

OR Ange by UerMi WE±Tweed by UerMi OR Cashmere by UerMi NU Leather by UerMi OR White by UerMi NO±Suede by UerMi VE±Velvet (2013) by UerMi UR±Silk by UerMi OH±Denim by UerMi AB±Cashmere by UerMi DO±Washi by UerMi OR Damask by UerMi OR Kanabo by UerMi My Tuxedo by UerMi OH Denim Extreme by UerMi En Lace by UerMi VE Velvet by UerMi UR Silk 19 by UerMi Ud Ikat by UerMi SO Satin by UerMi