XX±Latex (2014)

XX±Latex by UèrMì

XX±Latex is a perfume by UèrMì for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is synthetic-aquatic. It is still in production.

Antoine Lie

Dodecanal, Indole, Marine notes, Ozonic notes, Rose oxide, Saffron, Vinyl accord

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 03.12.2018

5.0 7.5 6.0/10
Green gloves of Latex
Once "XX±Latex" has overcome the acrid green period the first whiff of latex is appearing. But there is mutual an interlude of something creamy. Thinking a little bit about it I remember the gloves of latex I have somewhere stored in our kitchen for very unhygienical cleanings. And they are scented with some artificial creamy flowerscent and talcum powder which is preventing that the gloves are glueing together until they are used. Talcum powder has a particular powdry touch. Because I want to be shure I move into the kitchen and pull a pair of green latex gloves out of the box. "Reciculous" I'm thinking, "the colour is suiting well to "XX±Latex". They are smelling similar to "XX±Latex". Meanwhile the latex note of "XX±Latex" is going to smell stronger. Or do I have the smell of the gloves in my nose?
I consider the smell of "XX±Latex" as authentical. As a perfume "XX±Latex" has a good quality because the smell has vanished totally and very easily by one cleaning trial lafter the first test.
But is "XX±Latex" a smell or a perfume? It remembers me to the smells of "Demeter Fragrance Library" Scents. The are probably more unexpensive.

Popular UèrMì

OR±White by UèrMì WE±Tweed by UèrMì NO±Suede by UèrMì XX±Latex by UèrMì VE±Velvet by UèrMì AB±Cashmere by UèrMì UR±Silk by UèrMì OR±Cashmere by UèrMì DO±Washi by UèrMì OH±Denim by UèrMì OR±Ange by UèrMì OR±Kanabo by UèrMì UR±Silk 19 by UèrMì OR±Damask by UèrMì SO±Satin by UèrMì