UDV Night 2012

UDV Night by Ulric de Varens
UDV Night is a perfume by Ulric de Varens for men and was released in 2012. The scent is sweet-synthetic. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesPineapplePineapple
CinnamonCinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesAmberwoodAmberwood
TeakwoodTeakwood
Tonka beanTonka bean

Submitted by DufTiger, last update on 29.12.2021.

Arimax
An apple turnover to go, please.
Super cheap, discreet apple cinnamon bag to spray on, unfortunately quickly eaten ... a pity! Sillage restrained, holds approx. 4 hours on the back of the hand. You may/should spray generously, especially with the price. For those who like sweet fragrances, a clear recommendation to buy for less than 10 euros. :)
Vikifox
Down on the shelf, high in my heart
Somehow everyone calls this perfume series "Voy" - I have also added Voy for a very long time until here on Parfumo one is taught a better ;) Now I can be a smart-ass. "OWNERALLY HEATS IT..."

Fragrance reminds me of aftershave - good, sweet, yet masculine aftershave. I think everyone's gonna like it. It's okay, it's simple but still good. The wood comes easily to the nose.
I think people will still like the fragrance in 10 years.

I think the flacon design should be appreciated more! The form is timeless and so beautiful flat minimalist. Unfortunately, you associate the low price with a poorer design. Very unfair!

About the price... there's nothing to say. I don't give scents to friends, but VDY always goes. The price does not hurt anyone and it is suitable for the masses!

Give me the night
This scent was a wonderful discovery. With a very little budget you can wear all the magic of the night. On my mind there was the song "give me the night" by George Benson the moment I was smelling its notes.
Spicy and blue, I don't find it so similar to the too commercial "1 Million", but I think it has a particular character: at the first spray I didn't smell so much the citrusy notes, but immediately a spicy touch very charming, made gentler and quite feminin by the orange blossom, warm and not too vibrant. The base is warm, with a very pleasant amber, not at all bitter or medicinal. I tried to wear this scent (stolend to my friend!) a summer night and the result on my skin was wonderful. warm, round, almost sweet. So, I could define it a unisex scent, not a perfume for men only.Maybe it could seem a little synthetic, but the acchord is well balanced and the sillage average.
The bottle too isn't poor but quite nice, multifaceted and with blue shades.
Ready to wear the magic of the night with a mini budget?

by Integral
by Integral

Popular Ulric de Varens

Varensia White by Ulric de Varens Varens d'Orient Elixir by Ulric de Varens Varens Original - French Sweets by Ulric de Varens Jacques Saint Pres - Ciel by Ulric de Varens Varens d'Orient Nomad by Ulric de Varens Cotton Musk Original by Ulric de Varens Miss Cotton Musk by Ulric de Varens Musk Patchouli by Ulric de Varens Cotton Musk by Ulric de Varens Varens Original - Patchouli Chic by Ulric de Varens Varens d'Orient Saphir by Ulric de Varens Mini Love by Ulric de Varens Musc Provocant by Ulric de Varens UDV for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Ulric de Varens UDV Star by Ulric de Varens Jacques Saint Pres - Indra by Ulric de Varens #Varensflirt - Mojito Love by Ulric de Varens Mini Pink by Ulric de Varens Varensia by Ulric de Varens Femme de Varens - Sublime by Ulric de Varens