#Varensflirt - Exotic Sun 2019

#Varensflirt - Exotic Sun by Ulric de Varens
#Varensflirt - Exotic Sun is a new perfume by Ulric de Varens for women and was released in 2019. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesMango, Passion fruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesPassion flower, Water lily, Lotus
Base Notes Base NotesCoconut, Musk

Submitted by Frankie, last update on 11.11.2020.

Himberry
mangola scent for small money
Actually I smell mango, mango and mango again, but something in me is reluctant to call this fragrance a pure mango scent. I have had it on my left wrist for an hour now and it is still wonderfully perceptible, which is amazing, since fragrances usually evaporate very quickly on my wrists. I smell mango, but with a sweetness in the finish that I cannot name. It may be that musk is partly responsible. The scent on my skin reminds me a bit of Bruno Banani's made for woman, with mango only and not raspberry. I don't smell coconut, nor the mentioned flowers, but just this mango with that certain aftertaste, which prevents me from calling this fragrance a pure mango scent.
A highly recommended test candidate for all fruit junkies like me. He definitely smells more expensive than his price suggests.
Happy for the summer
Actually I have not had such good experiences with UdV fragrances so far. Always something in it that didn't appeal to me. But yesterday a lady next to me sprayed a scent on the test strip, which is very brave at this time. Many drugstore chains no longer have testers for reasons of hygiene. But I'm just wondering, what's the point? I wear gloves in the store and spray the scent on my naked wrist without physical contact. From my neighbor, a good 2m away, a very appealing scent blew. After she had left towards the cash desk, I tested the scent, but only on the test strip.

A pleasant start fruity and fresh and without the other notes of hairspray. Flowery, fresh and fruity it went on now. No note dominated and everything was very harmonious. The finish then coconut and musk. Where, however, no otherwise penetrating coconut scent of cheap sun milk from the 70s or Christmassy coconut macaroons dominates. Probably it's the musk that steams there and makes everything happy and summery with the floral notes. Not a great pyramid of fragrances, but the ingredients here simply fit together. For the price and as a bakery product also the shelf life of 2 hours is not to be complained about. There I know expensive fragrances that I do not like so well

Noch ein wenig Sommerfeeling für Euch. :-)

Popular Ulric de Varens

Varensia White by Ulric de Varens Varens d'Orient Elixir by Ulric de Varens Varens Original - French Sweets by Ulric de Varens Varens d'Orient Nomad by Ulric de Varens Jacques Saint Pres - Ciel by Ulric de Varens Cotton Musk by Ulric de Varens UDV Star by Ulric de Varens Musc Provocant by Ulric de Varens UDV Flash by Ulric de Varens Miss Cotton Musk by Ulric de Varens Varens Original - Patchouli Chic by Ulric de Varens Musk Patchouli by Ulric de Varens Mini Pink by Ulric de Varens Jacques Saint Pres - Indra by Ulric de Varens Varensia by Ulric de Varens UDV Night by Ulric de Varens Femme de Varens - Sublime by Ulric de Varens Varens d'Orient Saphir by Ulric de Varens Jacques Saint Pres - Paris Love by Ulric de Varens Varens Kiss by Ulric de Varens