Une Nuit à Bali - Murmure des Dieux (2016)

Une Nuit à Bali - Murmure des Dieux by Une Nuit Nomade

Une Nuit à Bali - Murmure des Dieux is a perfume by Une Nuit Nomade for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is creamy-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesRice, Sesame, Fennel, Cardamom
Heart Notes Heart NotesFrangipani, Magnolia, Jasmine sambac, Tonka bean
Base Notes Base NotesWhite musk, Ambergris, Vanilla, Fenugreek absolute

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 14.04.2019

8.0 7.0 8.0 5.0/10

Mamas Minestrone
When I looked at the bottle with the elephant god, sitting in the middle of exotic flowers, next to a scent lamp, I had to spray immediately, because I expected an esoteric, spiritual scent, which one could wear well in yoga.

I tuned into the ethereal and sprayed with devotion.
A little prudence can never hurt.

But I remembered Mamas loved, but less loved Minestrone, which she loved to serve.

I am and have never been a good eater - and the sight of floating fennel and celery pieces on my plate did not just fuel my appetite.
The aroma of lovage, cardamom and curry bit into the nose, and also gave the whole Creation a strange color.
Also the assertions of my ma that she had cooked everything "with love" made me feel guilty - but did not promote my appetite.

I spent hours brooding over the brew - full of teachings about healthy vitamins and the heartfelt wish of my ma - I should become "big and strong".
But I wanted to stay small and weak - instead of having this last meal.

This unhappy soup ceremony awakens Murmure in me - and I spontaneously treat myself to a coup nougat ice cream with an impressive cream topping.

By the way, I have actually remained small and weak - but a household bottle of Murmure won't change that.

Popular Une Nuit Nomade

Une Nuit à Bali - Suma Oriental by Une Nuit Nomade Une Nuit à Bali - Fleur des Fleurs / Une Nuit à Bali by Une Nuit Nomade Une Nuit à Bali - Mr. Vetiver by Une Nuit Nomade Une Nuit à Montauk - Memory Motel by Une Nuit Nomade Une Nuit à Bali - Murmure des Dieux by Une Nuit Nomade Une Nuit à Montauk - Bohemian Soul by Une Nuit Nomade Une Nuit à Montauk - Rose America by Une Nuit Nomade Jardins de Misfah by Une Nuit Nomade