Jardins de Misfah 2019

Jardins de Misfah by Une Nuit Nomade
Jardins de Misfah is a new perfume by Une Nuit Nomade for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is spicy-sweet. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesCardamom, Nutmeg
Heart Notes Heart NotesDate, Rose absolute, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesSaffron, Almond

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 16.10.2020.

This fragrance is part of the "Une Nuit à Oman" collection.

On a Roman ottoman

Jardins de Misfah, that sounds very attractive to me flower lover already. And so I agreed to a blind exchange and received a small, 25ml original bottle, which is visually and haptically very beautiful.
When I take off the cap, I immediately notice: This garden is primarily characterized by fresh, juicy sweet fruits. But what are they? There is only date in the pyramid, but I also smell something that reminds me of soft orange syrup, not sour and also without zest. I also feel reminded of peaches. When spraying on, saffron appears immediately and very authentically gentle. Now we add flowers. Flowers that I can't identify, rather with a fresh scent. In the pyramid I read rose, yes, it could be a rose, but a light, delicate one with a citric touch, so far away from the heavy, lush rose scents, as there are for example as Bulgarian rose. These notes blend into a friendly, lush, intense and saturated blend of the highest quality that lasts for many hours.
In the course of time something very strange happens, and it happens twice. After a few hours at work, where I thought about other things than fragrances for several hours, I suddenly think: Now I smell as if I had used "Mon Guerlain". A little irritated, I wonder if I was wearing any garment I might have worn with Mon Guerlain, but I haven't used Mon Guerlain for at least two months. In the second and third tests, this impression occurs again despite different clothing.
In the evening while driving home the scent has already weakened, but suddenly I notice the latex undertone that I like so much in "Modern Muse Le Rouge Gloss". This perception is also repeated in further tests.

For me, Jardins de Misfah is just perfect:
At the beginning with luxuriant fruits, which make me think of Roman images of people on ottomans next to aphors exuberant with flowers, to which fruit and other delicacies are offered, to the wonderful saffron, which I love, to two reminiscences of other fragrances which I appreciate very much: Phase Guerlain and then ending with Phase Estée Lauder.
How is that ingenious, when Mon Guerlain and also Modern Muse Le Rouge Gloss otherwise often show me too little development over the day, although they are both an integral part of my collection.

Thank you, Haley74 for this truly excellent new discovery and the successful blind exchange!

SamuelGustavSamuelGustav 29 days ago
This one is a very sweet pretty rose with more sweetness from dates and almond. For the floral sweet creamy lover

Popular Une Nuit Nomade

Une Nuit à Bali - Suma Oriental by Une Nuit Nomade Une Nuit à Montauk - Memory Motel by Une Nuit Nomade Ambre Khandjar by Une Nuit Nomade Une Nuit à Montauk - Bohemian Soul by Une Nuit Nomade Une Nuit à Bali - Mr. Vetiver by Une Nuit Nomade Une Nuit à Bali - Fleur des Fleurs / Une Nuit à Bali by Une Nuit Nomade Une Nuit à Montauk - Rose America by Une Nuit Nomade Une Nuit à Bali - Murmure des Dieux (2016) by Une Nuit Nomade Une Nuit à Montauk - Nothing but Sea and Sky by Une Nuit Nomade Une Nuit à Bali - Murmure des Dieux (2018) by Une Nuit Nomade