Lost Paradise (2014)

Lost Paradise by Urban Scents

Lost Paradise is a perfume by Urban Scents for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is floral-powdery. It is still in production.

Marie Le Febvre

Musk, Oakmoss, Patchouli, Magnolia, Osmanthus, Citric notes, Jasmine

Submitted by Michael, last update on 09.10.2019

10.0 8.0 9.0 8.5/10

Finally something else
So how do I start? The problem with special fragrances is that they are special.
The environment usually reacts in this way. Too hard they are all branded by Hugo Boss-Bottle, Jean-Paul Gaultier-Le Male, Dior Homme etc. undoubtedly the box-office hits and sometimes no bad smells.
Yet you serve the masses. For me there is nothing worse than to walk the streets and know/smell what the lady or the gentleman is wearing.
Only for testing:
I ordered a complete set of samples. I admit I didn't like them all, but LP did. With fragrances, it's one of those things. Should you like it, should it please your environment? You got it, you got it! Too often we adapt to society, too often we scratch our heads if we have done the right thing, too often we are torn apart what is right and what is wrong, too often we ask ourselves if the shirt now goes with our trousers- and, oh my God, the belt also with our shoes? Cut it out. You'll like that scent as long as it doesn't smell like a dung heap.
Admittedly, I chose a really bad time to test it.
Morning- 7 o'clock- in the office in midsummer.
"Oh, somehow he smells like men over 60," my colleague told me with "and too sweet"--gossip. I was service-he's also used more often for the lady.
Really? I didn't give a damn, and you know why?
Because I'm worth it! I think it's great, it's great, it's just something else.
Osmanthus from the beginning, some jasmine yes, light citric notes after about 30 minutes just like the oakmoss. Musk, patchouli, I don't know. I'll take it if ever later. Actually, he's the same for me from start to finish, in a positive sense.
Shelf life: loose all day long into the night.
Sillage: also the whole day but nice and quiet on a half meter, never loud and pushy.
Bottle: from me full 9 points. Why. Noble, blue bottle with silver-coloured cap.
To top it all off, the fragrances are engraved in the bottle. Great. Furthermore, Mr. Urban, an Austrian, is super friendly on the phone and takes the time to answer a few questions, even if his French wife is the perfumer.

Hermesh 4 years ago
Good mix of classic (moss, powdery floral notes) and modernity (gourmand notes). Ultimately, the classic prevails.

Popular Urban Scents

Singular Oud by Urban Scents Sensual Blend by Urban Scents Lost Paradise by Urban Scents Gunpowder Cologne by Urban Scents Desert Rose by Urban Scents Vetiver Réunion by Urban Scents Dark Vanilla by Urban Scents Vintage Spirit - Bliss Me by Urban Scents Vintage Spirit - Eden Splash by Urban Scents Vintage Spirit - Wonderland by Urban Scents Vintage Spirit - Fatal/e by Urban Scents Día De Los Muertos by Urban Scents Vintage Spirit - In Between by Urban Scents We Exist To Connect by Urban Scents Au Nom de la Terre - Michel Granger by Urban Scents Vulcano - Pauline Bazignan by Urban Scents BER CAVOK by Urban Scents