Misiarte 2021

Misiarte by V Canto
Misiarte is a new perfume by V Canto for women and men and was released in 2021. The scent is fruity-creamy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Cereria Terenzi Evelino.

Paolo Terenzi

Top Notes Top NotesCalabrian bergamotCalabrian bergamot Brazilian orangeBrazilian orange Sicilian grapefruitSicilian grapefruit Costa Rican pineapple
Heart Notes Heart NotesPhilippine coconut Damson plumDamson plum Lily of the valleyLily of the valley Indian jasmine sambacIndian jasmine sambac Italian leatherItalian leather Italian raspberryItalian raspberry
Base Notes Base NotesAustralian sandalwoodAustralian sandalwood Peruvian heliotrope MuskMusk AmbergrisAmbergris CaramelCaramel

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 13.08.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Tropical holidays
This one promised me a lot. It said: come with me, I will show you that there is a sparkling life over there. I will show you my Caribbean, we are going to be 2 paradise birds, and will eat only tropical fruit, and live on coconut milk, we will dance and swim, and love and laugh, we will be happy like no-one else, we will feel the rhythm and fulfill our wildest dreams, you will never regret!
And I believed you! And I kept that tissue where you were spared by a lovely perfume-shop girl, and I sniffed you several days in a row, and I came backe to the shop and was ready, and you cheated on me....... no skin chemistry...... no Caribbean..... money saved! Let's stay positive! I will find another holiday destination))))

Images

1 fragrance photo of the community

Popular by V Canto

Stramonio by V Canto Kashimire by V Canto Stricnina by V Canto Lucrethia by V Canto Mirabile by V Canto Magnificat by V Canto Mea Culpa by V Canto Ensis by V Canto Ricina by V Canto Alibi by V Canto Cianuro by V Canto Cor Gentile by V Canto Irae by V Canto Mandragola by V Canto Cicuta by V Canto Psiche by V Canto Malatesta by V Canto Amans by V Canto Fili by V Canto Pandolfo by V Canto