Valentino Uomo Intense 2016

Valentino Uomo Intense by Valentino
Top 6 in Men's Perfume
Valentino Uomo Intense is a popular perfume by Valentino for men and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-powdery. Projection and longevity are above-average. It was last marketed by Puig. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Dior Homme Intense (2011)

Sophie Labbé

Top Notes Top NotesClary sage, Mandarin orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris, Tonka bean
Base Notes Base NotesBlack leather, Vanilla

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 26.09.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is French actor and director Louis Garrel.

Leather!
I tried VUI for the first time while browsing, and if ever I could define a fragrance clearly, here it is, it really does smell absolutely like leather.
But, in an incredibly pleasant way, if someone had told me that I was buying with such a fragrance, I would have laughed my head off...
If one sprays a fat jet of pure, somewhat sweet, rather masculine leather smell comes on the skin, one can hardly stop sniffing everything away Shelf life very neat, silage as well, price fair.
Get immediately from m / w compliments as perhaps otherwise at LeMale (still horny) it would be classified as autumn and winter.
I would classify it as 35 years old, he is already quite manly.
That's the smell of the North Pole
It was at the end of November 2017 when I came across this fragrance. I was looking for a new scent, not even a special winter scent. I just wanted to try something new again. I remember very well that I was already very much in the Christmas feeling at that time. The streets and shops were already festively decorated, and you felt into this comfortably warm feeling of Christmas time. After x testers I landed at VUI. I must honestly say that he did not agree with me at all in the first moment, because I was never a fan of powdery fragrances. So I went on, but I had to smell the test strips again and again. In the end I went back and bought it. To this day one of the best decisions I have made when it comes to perfumes. It was on me the whole Christmas season and I fell more and more in love with this fragrance every day. For me today it is the fragrance par excellence for the winter months. I can't imagine anything else. This winter 2017 it has burned itself into my head so much that I have to go out and get a bottle by autumn at the latest. Valentino Uomo Intense is for me the warmth of a Christmas parlour that smells of all kinds of goodies and gives you a feeling of security.
Philos
Zero to 60 in 3 seconds...
You drive onto the highway in your brand new sports car. You accelerate from zero to a hundred in just three seconds. A fresh breeze blows around your nose, definitely citrus. Wow, it's fresh! But before you can ask yourself where this clear freshness comes from, you hit your iron. Hit the brakes! There's been a crash in front of you. A truck carrying vanilla was lying on its side on the road. It is impossible to get past it. You wait. You smell the leather of your new seats and wish for some of the freshness you had in your nose a moment ago.

Describes quite well how I perceived the smell. First I was really enthusiastic about the freshness and the citrus note, but less than 10 minutes later this typical vanilla sweetness prevails, mixed with some leather
I think the bottle is too wild for the contents, so in my opinion you would expect something more angular. The price, on the other hand, I find quite angular.

Durability is good. Like me, my girlfriend thinks that the scent is too "unmanly" and too uninteresting. Quote: "In the past, half of my step smelled of vanilla because they all used the same deodorant". So be it! D

But in the end everything remains a matter of taste and the right guy can bring him across well
I'm finally a big...
Valentino Uomo is a fragrance where I would have actually said a few years ago that this is only for old men. But for the last two or three years, I've been very turned around when it comes to perfume. I still like fragrances that look quite youthful, but I also feel too old for many of the ones I used to have. It's a funny thing, but that's the way it is. I've always been like that, too. I didn't go with the trends and looked for fragrances that weren't omnipresent. And believe it or not, thank God I'm one of those people who never owned and wore One Million. I must confess, I had to have the Versace Eros... "Grin." But not because it is hyped, but because I was looking for a Erstaz for the now aged JPG Le Mal, and I liked it very much because of its horny mint note. But back to our Valentino... I read myself before the purchase and also watched some videos on Youtube to be able to estimate what I will get if I buy blind. Because unfortunately there is no fragrance in any perfumery I had visited. Only the normal Uomo existed, which I also tested once... I have to admit that I liked it right away and I could imagine, even with a little mistrust, how the Intense could smell? Intense does not always mean the same scent DNA, for example Davidoff Cool Water Intense. Due to the consistently positive reviews, I decided to embark on the adventure of blind buying. And away... I don't brew it for a second! Valentino Uomo is for me the epitome of a modern and potent fragrance for men. The bottle alone is a real feast for the eyes that no one can resist! I think that the flacon already says clearly what kind of water it contains. Namely a fragrance that looks so elegant and of such high quality that it could easily come out of your niche. But what can you expect with this bomb? A luxuriously powdery scent of fine leather and delicious vanilla that lasts for an incredibly long time. With me it can last up to 10h+ and more! And the best thing about it is that I am finally old enough to wear it without it looking weird. What I mean to say is that this fragrance is definitely not for boys, but for men with self-confidence and charisma who know what they want. I have definitely discovered a favourite scent here that will accompany me for a very long time
The stormy brother
My first comment :) I write according to feeling.
Figuratively I see two identical twin brothers in the middle age ... good looking ! Charming ! Always top dressed ! Dior and Valentino. Valentino was born 5 minutes before Dior, so he is always teased as the younger brother. Valentino wears leather jacket black jeans stylish hairstyle ...brother Dior also very stylish ... instead he wears black coat black jeans and a stylish hairstyle ...
while Dior Im club mysteriously sits at a table in the back corner and watches the action he charismatically draws the women to him ... he is quiet... thoughtful chooses his words wisely... Valentino meanwhile flirting at the bar and draws the women to him with his mischievous smile ... but never pushy! He has learned from his "older" brothers.
Sniffo
You want to be friends...
...with Valentino uomo Intense.
Because if you claim 4th place in the perfume ranking for men's fragrances, you can't be all bad.
That was my assessment of Valentino Uomo when I sprayed him on the paper strip for the first time. And yes, I could understand at that time what fascination emanated from him. Until then I had only had a few fresh scents, but little experience with iris and leather. Nevertheless I liked the dark and somehow fine flair that this fragrance stands for.
At first you can see a lot of iris, similar to the normal uomo, then the tangerine joins in and gives it a bitter taste. Very noble. In the further course the scent becomes sweeter and (I think) slightly chocolaty. Finally it fades away with leather and vanilla.
I really enjoyed all this and as the cold months came closer and closer, I didn't hesitate to buy a 60ml bottle.
But now the disillusionment. The smell seems to me to hardly go into the air, i.e. the sillage is minimal. Shortly after spraying it on, I notice it already, also in the further process from time to time, but my surroundings seem not. Even my girlfriend, who has always shown a fine nose, could only perceive the scent by sniffing directly at my throat.
VUI, on the other hand, lasts for quite a long time, estimated at six to eight hours.
Therefore I have a hard time to comprehend the Sillage, which is quite well rated here. Is it me? Maybe a reformulation? Or did I get a bad bottle?
Well, anyway...
Since the bad sillage seems to be rather an isolated case, I will disregard it in my recommendation.
Because VUI is basically a great perfume that can be worn by basically all age groups. In fact, I see it more at upscale occasions, but also at parties or smaller gatherings it should still cut a good figure.
Due to its dark character and "chocolatiness" it is more suitable for the colder seasons.
I would also keep the clothes dark, considering the scent character.
A black turtleneck sweater would fit like a glove here. But of course it's only my estimation
LG
Delijafrag33
The smell that brings back memories in me...
My story with the Valentino Uomo Intense started about 3 years ago. After a turbulent time in my love life I met a very beautiful woman about 4 years ago. She happened to be in my area, as she comes from another country and lives over 1000 km away from me. I was from the beginning of her and I loved her, which led to the fact that I spent a lot of time in the car after this meeting... After one year the speedometer of my car showed 55.000 km more, but it was worth it, because the woman was still there... D Almost every second weekend I drove more than 2000 km there and back. You might ask yourself why I was driving and not flying, but I prefer to have control in my own hands and I am not very good friends with the altitude...
Now the first anniversary came and there were presents. :D On this day this beautiful lady introduced me to the VUI and I was very enthusiastic about the fragrance from the beginning, because it was different from the other fragrances I preferred and knew at that time. I was very surprised and at that time I didn't even know that Valentino makes fragrances. When I unpacked the fragrance, I was first impressed by the bottle and after the first spray I was also impressed by the fragrance. The opening begins very strong, fresh and sweet. Some men might be put off by it at the beginning, as it also has a feminine touch. The powdery iris, which joins in shortly afterwards, also contributes to this. But when the leather is added, it becomes clear that this fragrance can be different and is no longer so soft and cuddly, but masculine and distinctive. For me the VUI is a fragrance for special occasions, but in combination with a leather jacket I can imagine it very well. I use the fragrance very sparingly, because nothing more has come out of the 2nd anniversary with the beautiful lady and I would like to enjoy the fragrance a bit longer, because it is also the old batch. From time to time I wear the scent only for me, like tonight for example... VUI brings back nice memories in me, which I don't want to miss in my life and even if there was no happy end with this lady, I love the scent even more..

PerfumePL
Una fragancia muy especial para mi
Sin duda, el perfume que consiguió que me enamorase de este mundo. Un perfume ideal para eventos semiformales, en el que se conviven de forma espectacular una parte oscura con una parte dulce sutíl.

Arman038
Valentino uomo intense>dior homme intense
sweet-powdery scent with good performance. I prefer this above dior homme intense.

Sample this first, don't blindbuy this perfume. Even though that the rating of this fragrance peaks above others, it is definetly not guarenteed that you will love or even like it.

There's a strong leathery smell with a lovely touch of iris. Elegant, warm and sexy are the three best words to describe the scent. I like to wear it in the office, uni or on special occasion.

The performance is great. It stays on me for about 10 to 12 hours with 3 to 4 hours of sillage.

Overall a classy winter fragrance fo a man who knows what he wants.

Pussycat
Valentino Uomo Intense, a perfume often equated with Dior Homme Intense.
From 2020 on, probably not any more, because the Intense has changed noticeably in terms of fragrance - a little fresher and more lively, but a loss of depth and complexity.
Exactly this depth has been preserved in the Valentino.

It has a fruity start or the tangerine is clearly perceptible, as is the clary sage. After the launch, the very dominant iris is immediately joined by the warmth of the tonka bean or vanilla. After the heart note - after 4h, the leather note is added to harmonize male suppleness. But never really present.

The main notes for me are iris, vanilla, and some leather
The durability is very good on my skin, 10 hours and more.
The projection is strong - no people, no interlude man, yet elegantly radiating. Interlude screams all the time, Valentino is loud but still loud. Understand each other :-)
For 6 hours well perceptible.

The fragrance goes very well with colder days as well as with sow weather such as rain and thunderstorms. It radiates a very high elegance and security as well as a great feel-good atmosphere. For a date, for cuddling, for the elegant etc... it is very suitable. Top!
Just a pussycat :-)

The quality also seems to be very good. This is due to the excellent composition of the fragrance, not even the individual ingredients.

In the end, a fragrance that wants to be appreciated and finally has no more Dior competition, because Dior Homme Intense has given up the power struggle in 2020 and has taken new paths.

Valentino Uomo intense, 9ml are still with me, will it be a bottle? Let's see...
Best regards

TorkeTorke 18 days ago
A very elegant, sensual and luxurious Íris, with a vanilla/cacau undertone.

One of the best mid/high level designers.
OmardoOmardo 116 days ago
magnetic scent. attractive in a calm, warm way, it's bright but also casts a kind of shadow that makes it even more intriguing.
KimJongKimJong 10 months ago
VU has Big Dick Energy. How can we not say it's already a legend? VU will surely be the fragrance that reminds us of this era.
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 14 months ago
Leather/iris combo perfect for those Who are looking for a frag with the Dior homm or givenchy gentleman vibe but more masculine and classic
Jazzy76Jazzy76 17 months ago
Powdery and refined, it smells of old lipsticks for its noticeable iris note. Wonderful its sillage, strong but not heavy. Good for Her too!
NicosVNicosV 18 months ago
Excelent fragrance. Elegant and intense with great performace. The bottle is awesome.
Mike1337Mike1337 21 months ago
very powdery?
XanthonXanthon 23 months ago
Sweet and sexy. Good longevity and projection. Beautiful piece of art.
RocendrollRocendroll 2 years ago
[Tak] zapach słodki, ale świeży, elegancki i naprawdę zajebisty
Jesień/zima wieczór?
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
Sweeter, darker, and better than expected!
Exudes manliness!
It's an alluring champion!
Use on special days (every day is a special day).

by TimPlacid
by Ernie824
by WitDeBois
by WitDeBois

Popular Valentino

V pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Valentino Valentino Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Valentino Valentino Uomo Noir Absolu by Valentino Valentino Donna Noir Absolu by Valentino Valentino (Eau de Toilette) by Valentino Valentino Donna (Eau de Parfum) by Valentino Valentino Donna Rosa Verde by Valentino Valentino Donna Acqua by Valentino Vendetta pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Valentino Valentino Uomo Acqua by Valentino Very Valentino (Eau de Toilette) by Valentino Vendetta (Eau de Toilette) by Valentino Valentina Assoluto by Valentino Valentina by Valentino Valentina Oud Assoluto by Valentino Valentino Noir Absolu Oud Essence by Valentino Rock 'n Rose Couture by Valentino Very Valentino (Eau de Parfum) by Valentino Valentina Poudre by Valentino Rock 'n Rose (Eau de Parfum) by Valentino