Valentino Uomo Noir Absolu 2017

Valentino Uomo Noir Absolu by Valentino
Valentino Uomo Noir Absolu is a popular perfume by Valentino for men and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-woody. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Sophie Labbé

Top Notes Top NotesBlack pepper, Cinnamon
Heart Notes Heart NotesFrankincense oil, Frankincense resin
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 02.10.2020.

Rquill67
Woods, Cinnamon and Incense + Powder!
I received the original Valentino Uomo for a Christmas gift and never really thought about the house again until now. Noir Absolu is definitely more powdery, unique and dark and I love it. It's sweeter than the original. Darker than the original and I can't stop smelling my arms when I spray it on myself. The woods, cinnamon, and incense are awesome. There isn't a lot of smoke, just a touch. Hardly noticeable, and that's okay as this is a well blended and classy fragrance. Not a USA Mall fragrance. This was a blind-buy for me, and I know my fragrances, so no biggy. I also like unique fragrances. If you're just beginning your fragrance journey you may want to get a sample before you buy. 9 / 10 for me.
Warming dark wood
Interestingly enough, at first it smells completely like Jack Daniel's. After a good 10-15 minutes it gets the dark, sweet, resinous wood scent, which simply overwhelms me. Uomo Noir Absolu keeps the typical Valentino Uomo DNA and still manages to turn the elegant, powdery sweetness into something dark. It is not a typical fragrance that you can perceive at every corner and it convinces above all by its uniqueness. But not only the uniqueness attracts Uomo Noir Absolu to the good, but the durability and sillage are both absolute animals in their field. And these characteristics make it perfect for cold autumn and winter days. Even if it is not suitable for every nose, I recommend this perfume and in my eyes it is an absolute must for every woody-sweet fan.

Darkbeat
The darkest and most mysterious Uomo
Uomo Noir Absolu manages to maintain the DNA Uomo despite reducing the sweetness and creaminess of the previous ones with an extra contribution of dry and woody wood, but yes, it retains the note of iris, which, although not declared, feels its aura powdered everywhere.

It gives the impression of being a linear aroma, but in my case, I feel two distinct stages. Onset is cinnamon with pepper with a sense of liquor, like an old liquor macerated, which has lost all traces of alcohol and can only feel. I like this part, it's a very spicy cinnamon, with that liqueur sensation that I have described before, and with the typical powdery touch of this series. Then, that feeling of dusty iris follows, but here already sandalwood and incense make an appearance with a slight rattle of the initial scent. From here, we will have the aroma of most of the perfume, a sandalwood powder with smoky incense and light touches of pepper and cinnamon quite thin. I particularly liked it a lot, it has characteristics that are common with the rest of the Uomo collection perfumes, like that powdered air, but it is also true that it has enough differences to find a space in the collection. Its aroma is drier and less sweet than that of its predecessors, but undoubtedly maintains that touch of elegance characteristic in this series.

The performance of the perfume is within what is usually normal in this series, about 8 or 9 hours in skin with a moderate wake, something more intense at the beginning of the application, but after a while it settles and stays that way, until dying skin ras.

A very elegant night perfume, for cold and temperate times.

For me it is the darkest and most mysterious perfume of the collection, a good option to add, the only downside is that it is not so easy to find and its price, which is not according to the rest of the collection, too high in my humble opinion.

Sorry for my bad english.

SejanoSejano 15 months ago
Different off the other Uomo scents, more dark and intense. Very similar to Black Orchid. Fragrance perfect for the groom at a wedding.
AmberScentAmberScent 15 months ago
TF darkness in a Valentino scent. This one grabs the best of Dark Orchid (less floral) and Noir Extreme (less sweet). Signature scent stuff.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 20 months ago
Spices, incense & wood; It's not a flanker as it's way different from any scent of the Uomo family. I love them all but I prefer this one.

by Berzerk
by Berzerk

Popular Valentino

Valentino Uomo Intense by Valentino Valentino Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Valentino V pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Valentino Valentino Donna Noir Absolu by Valentino Valentino Donna (Eau de Parfum) by Valentino Valentino (Eau de Toilette) by Valentino Valentino Donna Rosa Verde by Valentino Valentino Donna Acqua by Valentino Very Valentino (Eau de Toilette) by Valentino Vendetta pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Valentino Vendetta (Eau de Toilette) by Valentino Valentino Uomo Acqua by Valentino Valentina Assoluto by Valentino Valentino Noir Absolu Oud Essence by Valentino Valentina by Valentino Valentina Oud Assoluto by Valentino Rock 'n Rose Couture by Valentino Very Valentino (Eau de Parfum) by Valentino Valentina Poudre by Valentino Rock 'n Rose (Eau de Parfum) by Valentino