Valentino Uomo Born In Roma Yellow Dream 2021

Valentino Uomo Born In Roma Yellow Dream by Valentino
7.1 / 10 185 Ratings
Valentino Uomo Born In Roma Yellow Dream is a perfume by Valentino for men and was released in 2021. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top Notes PineapplePineapple Italian mandarin orangeItalian mandarin orange
Heart Notes Heart Notes GingerbreadGingerbread
Base Notes Base Notes Vanilla absoluteVanilla absolute CedarwoodCedarwood

Perfumers

Videos
Submitted by Morpheus1, last update on 20.01.2023.

7 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Very helpful Review 4
Dream in yellow for young Romans?
There it was, this new Valentino, the yellow dream of those born in Rome or whatever they wanted to tell us with the name of the fragrance.
The yellow could describe the fruity juicy pineapple and tangerine. The fragrance itself is not really surprising, it seems very unexciting with adaptations of known scents. A bit of a mix of some hypes of the past year(s). I tested it in an office environment in spring-like temperatures. However, it was perceived as pleasant by the ladies I interviewed. Probably because I confront them more often with really polarizing fragrances and on some days I can work completely undisturbed in my office, because more sensitive noses prefer to present their concerns on a more olfactory suitable day. For me, it was not very changeable, does not challenge, which need not be a bad thing. Vanilla adds the sweetness and is already a bit chewy and sticky for me with the fruit mix. like a cocktail at the wrong time of day in summer. But is definitely a matter of taste. I can hardly relate to cedar. Personally, I would have liked a much stronger hint of gingerbread and the oriental finish. Because exactly that had made me curious, how the game around gingerbread, pineapple and tangerine could end.
I will wear it again when the opportunity arises. Maybe with a little more distance to Christmas, when you have the typical gingerbread smell still too present
Helpful Review 6
Boring dream in a bottle
With these words in the headline can best describe the new release. I had hoped for much more based on the fragrance pyramid. I smell here somehow just felt a thousand other perfumes out. The originality here is simply non-existent, here I just smell sweet fruity mainstream and Invictus to begin with. The perfume makes a development from Invictus to Armani Code Absolu and on the way of this development a few other mainstream perfumes join. Unfortunately, all I can say here is that this perfume is boring and not unique at all. I just think there is a unique selling point missing here as to why I should buy this perfume as a bottle. Yellow Dream certainly won't tarnish, but I might as well buy Invictus here or similar, it just lacks the argument why the mainstream customer should choose Yellow Dream. I can only conclude here by saying so not L'Oréal.
Perfect spring scent
I have with the fragrance received as part of a sample. At first spray on, this remind me strongly of Spicebomb Night Vision. However, not as sweet as Spicebomb.

He is fresh, sweetish, slightly oriental but without being intrusive.

Perfect for spring and summer. Durability is very good. And also from the silage you can not complain. I think you can wear it on any occasion.
Really good
I had not imagined him so pleasant. A fresh, good smelling and long lasting fragrance. Perfect for spring and summer. In addition, he brings many positive compliments. In the opening a little intense, that lays down but after about 30 min, then the scent is indescribably pleasant and beautiful.
Sweet Freshie à la SWY Freeze, AdG Absolu and Co
Is a follower of the "sweet Freshies", speak so similar to stronger with you freeze, Acqua di Gio Absolu or also partly Hawas, Invictus Aqua or Montblanc Legend Spirit. They all smell quite similar, especially the first three...so Yellow Dream is nothing new. Comes but certainly quite well if you do not mind it and would like an "ok-en" designer.
More reviews

4 short views on the fragrance
BertolucciKBertolucciK 2 years ago
5.5
One more perfume made in a bubblegum factory, with its oversweet fruity scent. Pineapple? I don't know, I only get a sugary synthetic mess.
ScentwitchScentwitch 2 years ago
Not overly unique, but lovely nonetheless.
JayNayJayNay 2 years ago
Very sweet, powdery. Leans more towards a feminine scent. Reminds me of my wife’s Satine from Lalique.
KimJongKimJong 2 years ago
Ordinary fruity bubblegum scent. A equivocal form that is neither sporty nor seductive. Valentino could have done much better than this.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

2 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Valentino

Valentino Uomo Intense (2016) by Valentino Valentino Uomo Intense by Valentino Valentino Donna Rosa Verde by Valentino Valentino Uomo (2014) (Eau de Toilette) by Valentino V pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Valentino Valentino Uomo Noir Absolu by Valentino Valentino Donna Noir Absolu by Valentino Valentino Donna (2015) (Eau de Parfum) by Valentino Valentino (Eau de Toilette) by Valentino Vendetta pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Valentino Valentino Donna Acqua by Valentino Very Valentino (Eau de Toilette) by Valentino Valentino Uomo Acqua by Valentino Valentino Donna Born In Roma (Eau de Parfum) by Valentino Valentina Assoluto by Valentino Valentina Oud Assoluto by Valentino Valentino Noir Absolu Oud Essence by Valentino Vendetta (Eau de Toilette) by Valentino Valentina Poudre by Valentino Valentina (2011) by Valentino