Valentino Uomo Born In Roma Yellow Dream 2021

Valentino Uomo Born In Roma Yellow Dream by Valentino
Valentino Uomo Born In Roma Yellow Dream is a new perfume by Valentino for men and was released in 2021. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesPineapplePineapple
Italian mandarin orangeItalian mandarin orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesVanilla absoluteVanilla absolute
CedarwoodCedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesGingerbreadGingerbread
Oriental notesOriental notes

Submitted by Morpheus1, last update on 25.09.2021.

Perfect spring scent
I have with the fragrance received as part of a sample. At first spray on, this remind me strongly of Spicebomb Night Vision. However, not as sweet as Spicebomb.

He is fresh, sweetish, slightly oriental but without being intrusive.

Perfect for spring and summer. Durability is very good. And also from the silage you can not complain. I think you can wear it on any occasion.
Really good
I had not imagined him so pleasant. A fresh, good smelling and long lasting fragrance. Perfect for spring and summer. In addition, he brings many positive compliments. In the opening a little intense, that lays down but after about 30 min, then the scent is indescribably pleasant and beautiful.

Fun Scent
I really enjoy this perfume. It’s bright and sunny, full of warmth and happiness. To me it’s specifically to be worn in spring and summer. It’s smells like pineapple, for sure, but with an exotic touch. So pretty!

Sillage and longevity good, too. One spray lasts 6-8 hours on me. I get compliments on how I smell, too.

Landshark321
Sweet and fruity, nothing new but easy enough
Uomo Born in Roma Yellow Dream, is a flanker of a flanker in the sense that it’s an offshoot of Valentino Uomo and Valentino Uomo Born in Roma, the latter of which I don’t believe I’ve smelled.

Yellow Dream is decent, though, a bit of a saccharine fruity floral mix that seems to fit the yellow descriptor, a mix of pineapple, mandarin, vanilla, cedar, ginger (gingerbread?). It’s fairly dense and not all that fresh, apart from the fruitiness, but still, the fruits aren’t dried, dense, candied, or stewed. It’s still fresh fruit but with a healthy use of vanilla, with a vaguely woody background.

The result is something perhaps designed for the spring/summer but is a strong enough performer to work well fairly well in the cooler weather, even though its scent profile instantly makes my mind wander to a tropical location.

Available at retailers like Macy’s and Nordstrom for $95 for 100ml in EDT concentration, its pricing is standard in the current designer realm, perhaps slightly under where I see a lot of releases nowadays, and it’ll surely be available on the secondary market at some point.

Overall, I think it’s decent, not especially innovative, but an easy wear, decent performer, and a nod to enjoyers of the sweet and fruity, a good value if obtained at a discount, especially.

6 out of 10
Sweet Freshie à la SWY Freeze, AdG Absolu and Co
Is a follower of the "sweet Freshies", speak so similar to stronger with you freeze, Acqua di Gio Absolu or also partly Hawas, Invictus Aqua or Montblanc Legend Spirit. They all smell quite similar, especially the first three...so Yellow Dream is nothing new. Comes but certainly quite well if you do not mind it and would like an "ok-en" designer.
Rene72
Dream in yellow for young Romans?
There it was, this new Valentino, the yellow dream of those born in Rome or whatever they wanted to tell us with the name of the fragrance.
The yellow could describe the fruity juicy pineapple and tangerine. The fragrance itself is not really surprising, it seems very unexciting with adaptations of known scents. A bit of a mix of some hypes of the past year(s). I tested it in an office environment in spring-like temperatures. However, it was perceived as pleasant by the ladies I interviewed. Probably because I confront them more often with really polarizing fragrances and on some days I can work completely undisturbed in my office, because more sensitive noses prefer to present their concerns on a more olfactory suitable day. For me, it was not very changeable, does not challenge, which need not be a bad thing. Vanilla adds the sweetness and is already a bit chewy and sticky for me with the fruit mix. like a cocktail at the wrong time of day in summer. But is definitely a matter of taste. I can hardly relate to cedar. Personally, I would have liked a much stronger hint of gingerbread and the oriental finish. Because exactly that had made me curious, how the game around gingerbread, pineapple and tangerine could end.
I will wear it again when the opportunity arises. Maybe with a little more distance to Christmas, when you have the typical gingerbread smell still too present
Ischgelroi
Boring dream in a bottle
With these words in the headline can best describe the new release. I had hoped for much more based on the fragrance pyramid. I smell here somehow just felt a thousand other perfumes out. The originality here is simply non-existent, here I just smell sweet fruity mainstream and Invictus to begin with. The perfume makes a development from Invictus to Armani Code Absolu and on the way of this development a few other mainstream perfumes join. Unfortunately, all I can say here is that this perfume is boring and not unique at all. I just think there is a unique selling point missing here as to why I should buy this perfume as a bottle. Yellow Dream certainly won't tarnish, but I might as well buy Invictus here or similar, it just lacks the argument why the mainstream customer should choose Yellow Dream. I can only conclude here by saying so not L'Oréal.

BertolucciKBertolucciK 4 months ago
5.5
One more perfume made in a bubblegum factory, with its oversweet fruity scent. Pineapple? I don't know, I only get a sugary synthetic mess.
ScentwitchScentwitch 6 months ago
Not overly unique, but lovely nonetheless.
JayNayJayNay 7 months ago
Very sweet, powdery. Leans more towards a feminine scent. Reminds me of my wife’s Satine from Lalique.
KimJongKimJong 7 months ago
Ordinary fruity bubblegum scent. A equivocal form that is neither sporty nor seductive. Valentino could have done much better than this.

by Noche27
by Noche27

Popular Valentino

Valentino Uomo Intense (2016) by Valentino Valentino Uomo (2014) (Eau de Toilette) by Valentino V pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Valentino Valentino Donna Rosa Verde by Valentino Valentino Uomo Noir Absolu by Valentino Valentino Donna Noir Absolu by Valentino Valentino (Eau de Toilette) by Valentino Valentino Donna (2015) (Eau de Parfum) by Valentino Very Valentino (Eau de Toilette) by Valentino Valentino Donna Acqua by Valentino Vendetta pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Valentino Valentino Uomo Acqua by Valentino Valentina Assoluto by Valentino Vendetta (Eau de Toilette) by Valentino Valentina (2011) by Valentino Valentina Oud Assoluto by Valentino Valentino Noir Absolu Oud Essence by Valentino Rock 'n Rose Couture by Valentino Voce Viva (Eau de Parfum) by Valentino Very Valentino (Eau de Parfum) by Valentino