Valentino Uomo Intense 2016

Version from 2016
Valentino Uomo Intense (2016) by Valentino
Top 9 in Men's Perfume
Valentino Uomo Intense (2016) is a popular perfume by Valentino for men and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-powdery. Projection and longevity are above-average. It was last marketed by Puig. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Colonia Leather (Eau de Cologne Concentrée)

Sophie Labbé

Top Notes Top NotesClary sageClary sage
Mandarin orangeMandarin orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesIrisIris
Tonka beanTonka bean
Base Notes Base NotesBlack leatherBlack leather
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 12.10.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is French actor and director Louis Garrel.

0.5
Flat, boring, stuffy, old
I am unfortunately not a fan of the fragrance.

Of course, everyone should use the fragrance, if he likes it, but mine is not and I think it's great that you can here also times kundtun. This should only serve people interested in buying to make a decision.
First positive: the durability is extreme, my shirt smelled the next morning still strong, although I had sprayed it the night before.
Design of the flacon is insofar in order. Good grip, no danger of slipping out of the hand.

Negative: The fragrance itself. As already described by others, I can not perceive some advertised notes. For me, it is very reminiscent of a fragrance for people of older age. It goes from zero to a hundred directly into the nose. No curve rise where you could still perceive something, you get hit with a hammer out of nowhere - and this one just doesn't smell good. Very flat in perception, I personally miss the "peaks" that make it interesting. The strong dominant notes just conjure up an image for me: I'm cleaning out the apartment of an old person who only had leather furniture. This, however, for decades and during this time cheap scented candles, oriental oils and the results of various biochemical reactions have joined the old leather. Everything seems very stuffy and I go with a full nose of it the airways to.

Who this is too abstract: Ever been to the Christmas market at the stalls with candles? Imagine the scent cloud of that stall is now after you.
Speaking of biochemistry, congratulations if someone smells different and likes the scent. Everyone is different and that's a good thing :)

Giggs1980
A fragrance to fall asleep by..........
......In a positive sense.
The Valentino Uomo Intense is one of the fragrances that I can wear almost always and everywhere. A comforting warm vanilla cuddly scent that you can wear in front of the fireplace on a cozy evening. He also fits into the office when the weather outside goes against autumn-winter.
I also wear it a lot on my evening walks. So I can fully concentrate on the fragrance and perceive the scent changes and enjoy.
And........ jawol it is also one of the scents I wear to bed in the evening. Such a comforting warm scent to fall asleep to. Mmmmh
4ajbukoshka
All Valentino's are not equal: a lesson in Italian.
Ladies and Gentlemen!

Welcome to a new old episode of "4ajbukoshka and the Italian". Today there is once again a flashback and it goes to the year 2020, when the world was still so all right that you at least thought 2021 everything would be better.
For those who already know the two Valentinos or are not interested in an anecdote: Essentials to "Uomo Intense" there is in the paragraph above next.

It's 2020 and Tshajbukoshka needs a new handbag, yes: actually needs it, because her (only) one is irreparably broken.
Actually, she wanted to buy a black bag, since black is known to go with everything, but since black, on the other hand, doesn't even make up a tenth of her wardrobe, Tshajbukoshka had thrown her resolutions overboard, even before she had a look at the red handbag with the fancy pattern and studs.
"Valentino? That cheap? That's weird, though. Well, probably has some kind of flaw, but whatever. I like it." - she told the same evening to the Italian, you know: THE Italian, Signor Il Herzensbrecher, who picked her up from work by car and who of course immediately noticed her new handbag and who likewise did not leave the choice of the rest of her outfit without comment. He remained, gentleman through and through, besides charming also highly witty and funny.

You are aware, however, that this bag is the work of the other Valentino?
- What other Valentino? Train station and suitcase stealers!
Signorina, turn up the seat heaters and sit back, because here you get exclusive insights into the fine art of handbags, perfected, how could it be otherwise, by US, US ITALIANS!
- Here we go again? (Only recently he tried to make me believe that the Italians invented coffee, hadn't he reckoned that his pseudo-baristage blather would be refuted with facts and years within seconds) Let's hear it - and feel free to let me know when you're done, Signor Trappatoni.
Well... Valentino Garavani and Mario Valentino share many things: they are Italian, have a knack for fashion, use the Valentino brand name, however.... they're not both happy about it.
Mario Valentino, died before our time (in 1991), you might call him the Banksy of the fashion industry, because he used the Valentino name to fool the ignorant, like the signorina here in my passenger seat, sto cazo, and he succeeded brilliantly.
Valentino Garavani took legal action against it, but lost, because otherwise a certain Mario Valentino, more comparable to a plumber of the same name than to one of the last of the greats, would have taken action. Don't get me wrong, signorina. Mario Valentino makes good bags for the middle class, but Valentino Garavani is una sensazione vivente! This man simply has class!

Class also has this Valentino here.
I let myself be taught: it is the CORRECT, the only true Valentino, Valentino Garavani.
The bottle reminds me personally of the studs of the "Rockstud" (bag), to which there are also the matching shoes, pumps with straps, a dream.
The color, leaning on that of leather, wrongly signals that something dirty, wicked is hiding here? Far from it.
The contents of the bottle are high-end, classy, sweetish, heavy, and as hard to top on a scale of attractiveness as the Italian treat that lands in the passenger seat of his own car later that evening.
He fills the room, not just the car but that (how do you open the windows here?), with his presence, he can't be missed, and you can't help but notice him (and secretly drool at his words).
This man is loud (sometimes he could like turn the volume down a bit, but that's what you get for surrounding yourself with an Italian, haha) and confident.
In the end, however, you just want to cuddle him when he lets himself be carried drunk as a skunk into his own car, where he then falls asleep with a cuddly toy in his arms.
"Valentino Uomo" in its Intense version fits perfectly into the times: a man who can also show his androgynous, soft, sweet and vulnerable side without even thinking of being robbed of his masculinity.
He is just at most at first glance a macho - and the second look is very often worthwhile

Giles
Gives as good as it gets
This is stunning. I have to say I have some really overpriced but stunning fragrances in my collection but this is just as good. This is so well priced and a must buy. Yes it’s similar to the pencil shavings lipstick creation that this gets compared to but this is better. I wear this day or night on cold days. Projects well and lasts long. Really smooth and sexy.
Top for the evening
For me, a typical night out fragrance. I like him very much. But I find when you spray it on right he in the first minutes, one to one like a wax crayon. Sounds funny, but is so. But if you give it a little time the fragrance unfolds its power and smells really excellent. aufjedenfall times try. I think he is a good alternative to Dior Homme.

Greetings go out:

Maik

Valentino Uomo Intense EDP
It's classy, luxurious and most importantly smells amazing. It's so well blended. The juicy orange with the peppery sage. And the Iris with the leather is so silky smooth. This is the perfect example of less is more. Better to have less notes that compliment each other. Rather than too many that don't. The only quarrel with this is I wish that juicy orange opening lasted longer. But it's a gorgeous scent. When I put it on I feel like I'm in a lap of luxury and it boosts my confidence through the roof. Especially when meeting for dates etc. I feel like an Italian Stallion.
Scent 10/10. Sillage 9/10 Longevity 9/10
61K
Nut cake with vanilla cream
120 g butter
220 g sugar
4 eggs
150 g flour
130 g nuts (walnuts, hazelnuts or almonds finely ground)
60 ml milk or water

200 g cream
1 pck. cream stiffener
400 ml. Milk
1 piece of vanilla bean

So, first the milk with the sugar...

Oh, oops! This is yes Parfumo and not Chefkoch.de! Since I have probably mistaken, how embarrassing...
Well, I do not need to wonder, because this fragrance makes me strong Christmas baking feelings arise. In my opinion, a gourmand through and through.

After the initial tangerine, the scent transforms into an impossibly powdery, creamy vanilla-iris blend that is later joined, barely perceptibly, by some leather. This combination is so delicious that my wrist developed an almost insurmountable attraction to my nose after spraying it on. Warning: Makes addicted to regular consumption, not cool Valentino!

Well, all kidding aside, for someone who likes sweet scents, Uomo Intense must be the non plus ultra. I was rather averse to this division of perfumes until recently, but this one has converted me. It doesn't seem at all sticky or penetrating like most other gourmands, and that's despite having above average longevity and sillage. Rather subtle, upscale and a little luxurious, which is probably thanks to the iris. Perfect for going out or in the leisure.

I have hereby found my winter scent and now enjoy my nut cake with vanilla cream. By the way, you can find the complete recipe for this at this address: http://www.monika-triebenbacher.de/2015/12/nuss-torte-mit-vanillecreme/
Perfect for the winter
This fragrance definitely has it all. An absolutely perfect perfume for the winter. The first time I smelled this fragrance, I sat in my office as a customer of mine ran through the office. The scent cloud of this perfume grabbed me right away and it wouldn't let me go. In the first moment a real ''WOW'' effect. I had asked my customer immediately, what that was for a perfume and zack a few hours later I had bought him myself.

I must say that the fragrance has not smelled so extremely ''strong'' on me, as with this customer. Nevertheless, very tasty and extremely special.

I can really recommend this fragrance to anyone who likes to get general compliments for his fragrances that he wears.

The sweet and at the same time heavy property of this perfume, lets people gain attention
Between fear and love
If you go through the top list here from time to time, you can not get past the Uomo Intense.
It was with me actually always the same:

Clicked on, fragrance pyramid looked at, closed. Leather for me? Absolutely not, does not go at all. And here you read about leather whips...

But there must be something about this fragrance, why is it so hyped?

Well well, in a souk you can test that yes times carefully. No sooner said than done: A few days later I had the small but fine sample in the mailbox. The same evening still sprayed on and actually it was then already done.

The base note of really great leather comes immediately(!) But is excellently mixed with the sweetish notes from the heart and top notes. This fragrance, unfortunately, you have to smell, a simple description for this is not enough.

Undeniably dominant, vanilla and leather remain clearly visible to me and to the people around me even after a few hours. But that's okay, he is not restrained, however, he does not have to.

I can't remember being asked about a fragrance so many times within such a short period of time. I also just had to order it as a bottle, today it has really become a go to guy that works equally well in the office, in the evening and also on special occasions.

H/S are great, my clothes smell z.T the day after still noticeably after the perfume.
For the price it is an absolute buy recommendation!
New vs Old
I now have both the old version before reformulation and the reformulated version.

First of all, I'm perfume newbie and thought Lipstick sweet is such a term for anything else, possibly just so attractively sweet whereby you get to taste the lipstick of each girl ;) Well, unfortunately only wishful thinking, the Valentino Vintage sprayed on and it smells just really like lipstick :D thought me there fuck, what is that please? I can never wear that as a man. The new Valentino is different and does not have this extreme lipstick touch. What I'm quite happy as a little macho, although do not know which of the two would be better received by the girls, from a 50 Shades of Grey fragrance I had promised me but also a darker and more mysterious aura, there are definitely better express the dominance and tenderness, they just have to find ;)

What I find interesting though, when I wear ne leather jacket and wear this fragrance, then the own leather scent of the black leather jacket dominates and the Uomo underlines that nicely so a hard shell soft/sweet core scent.

The bottle with the spikes is quite funny and I also like to hold it in my hand, this feeling is really pleasant somehow. Imagine quch, not a few have him on the nightstand and if they have a girl there, they try out the Valentino massage with her. Offers itself at least like these massage balls.

To the fragrance I have already said, sweetness dominates for me, a bit of powdery sweetness that probably comes from the specified clary sage and the dark and dangerous what color and optics of the flacon radiate comes unfortunately not so across, he is just really a 50 Shades fragrance, with hardness and BDSM he has nothing to do, just pretend, for aftercare rather suitable ;)

Durability and sillage are quite decent so not too weak but also not too strong and on the whole a successful fragrance

Stevens95Stevens95 2 months ago
One of my favorite winter fragrances! Strong one. And alternative to Dior Homme Intense with vanilla notes
PapiChuloPapiChulo 4 months ago
Masculine. Deep. Rich. Eveningish. Lavish. Sensual. Reaching. For him.
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 5 months ago
Alluring powdery vanilla with a touch of hazelnut. Girls will melt away when smelling this. A more youthful interpretation of Dior Homme
MrLawmanMrLawman 6 months ago
Credits where credits are due: Valentino Uomo Intense managed to put up a good fight against arguably the best designer ever: DHP. Stellar!
Jeff07Jeff07 7 months ago
Great fragrance, powdery sweet and dark, the performance is average but i like the original uomo more
Arman038Arman038 9 months ago
A strong, characterizing fragrance. Iris makes this scent powdery and leather and tonka bean got it sweet. Great performance.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 9 months ago
Warm, dark, powdery, sweet, leathery, spicy. Iris perfectly blended with tonka bean. In the base, a soft leather and some vanilla. Elegant.
AdamStraightAdamStraight 9 months ago
I like it more than DHI, find it more wearable great Iris,Tonka Leather combo. Long lasting but Sillage isn't that great.
EinsteinvEinsteinv 10 months ago
Similar to DHI but sweeter from the vanilla
Finerthings8Finerthings8 1 year ago
Absolutely doesn’t deserve this rating.One of the most mainstream and un original parfum out there.Sugared water for kiddies

by TimPlacid
by AaronMulle
by WitDeBois
by WitDeBois

Popular Valentino

Valentino Uomo (2014) (Eau de Toilette) by Valentino V pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Valentino Valentino Donna Rosa Verde by Valentino Valentino Uomo Noir Absolu by Valentino Valentino Donna Noir Absolu by Valentino Valentino (Eau de Toilette) by Valentino Valentino Donna (2015) (Eau de Parfum) by Valentino Very Valentino (Eau de Toilette) by Valentino Valentino Donna Acqua by Valentino Valentino Noir Absolu Oud Essence by Valentino Vendetta pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Valentino Valentina Assoluto by Valentino Valentino Uomo Acqua by Valentino Vendetta (Eau de Toilette) by Valentino Valentina (2011) by Valentino Valentina Oud Assoluto by Valentino Rock 'n Rose Couture by Valentino Voce Viva (Eau de Parfum) by Valentino Very Valentino (Eau de Parfum) by Valentino Valentina Pink by Valentino