Midnight in Paris (2010) Eau de Parfum

Midnight in Paris (Eau de Parfum) by Van Cleef & Arpels
Bottle Design: Brandimage

Midnight in Paris (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Van Cleef & Arpels for men and was released in 2010. The scent is sweet-powdery. The longevity is above-average. It was last marketed by Inter Parfums.

Submitted by TheDrake, last update on 03.10.2019

Variant of the fragrance concentration

Midnight in Paris (Eau de Parfum)

This is a variant of the perfume Midnight in Paris (Eau de Toilette) by Van Cleef & Arpels, which differs in concentration.

10.0 9.0 9.0 10.0/10

The scent of my life
Midnight in Paris... One of those stars who became really famous when they weren't with us anymore.

My Grail fragrance, which I can finally call my own thanks to ChrisRocka as a bottle.

The scent is all I am, all I ever wanted. No lumberjack and no suit-wearer, but the melancholic young guy with a sense of drama and sometimes strange humour.

It is not a fragrance that will suit everyone, because it is actually very feminine. Cosy flowers, a little marzipan and tea.

The fragrance is the vintage Christian Dior shirt (which, by the way, can be found at Second's hand shops for great prices if you can do anything with this kind of clothing) of the fragrance world, the Hugh Grant from Notting Hill. Sarcastic, melancholic, romantic, profound and profound... Not modern and probably something like the most contrary one imagines to the one that some Aventus represents.

MiP lives from its own kind, the fact that not everyone can wear it.

The juice of my life so far in one of the most beautiful flacons of all time. Lights up once with the flashlight and aims against the wall... You will see the stars of the bottle in the room.

The durability is extreme with me, 12 hours are in it.

The Sillage is strong, spreads pleasantly throughout the room and does not break anyone's nose despite its strength.
I'm already afraid of the time when there won't be a full good bottle anymore.
10.0 7.5 7.5 10.0/10

Extra smokie and leathery
Bought this perfume because I used to own the edt version. I am a woman and though this perfume is considered to be a manly one, I like very much, is unusual, aromatic, smoky, leathery and all mixed together in one. The bottle is very nice, high class glass and not plastic a real gem to my collection. I would wear it all year round, especially on scarves, with leather jackets and T-shirts. It reminds a lot of Bvlgari black but this has a smoky note kind of Agent Provocateur "L'agent" type. It is xtra long lasting. I am very happy with my choise and I consider checking also other male scents to add to my collection. Super super perfume.

— männlich / für Fresh -