Midnight in Paris (2010) Eau de Parfum

Midnight in Paris (Eau de Parfum) by Van Cleef & Arpels
Bottle Design: Brandimage

Midnight in Paris (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Van Cleef & Arpels for men and was released in 2010. The scent is sweet-powdery. The longevity is above-average. It was last marketed by Inter Parfums.

Submitted by TheDrake, last update on 13.07.2019

Variant of the fragrance concentration

Midnight in Paris (Eau de Parfum)

This is a variant of the perfume Midnight in Paris (Eau de Toilette) by Van Cleef & Arpels, which differs in concentration.

10.0 8.0 9.0 9.5/10

A date with Eva Green
Who knows me, knows that I love watching movies.

Especially the French-Swedish actress Eva Green (Known from the dreamers, or also as Vesper in 007 Casino Royal) has done it to me.

This perfume is the way I imagine a date with her.

One meets this beautiful woman in a small Parisian restaurant, is first drawn into the spell by her sympathetically naturally radiant nature, only to be able to drag her through the streets of Paris all night long afterwards.

Refreshing and very sympathetic beginning, which develops flowery sweet to slightly leathery sugary.

Pleasant Sillage, which does not disturb anyone but is nevertheless present and an eternal durability.

Definitely one of the best scents I've ever smelled. Just like unisex like CK One or other fragrances that don't really have a sexual impact, even if it's a bit androgynous in the beginning.

My absolute Grail scent. I always wanted him and thanks to the dear ChrisRocka I can call him my own.
10.0 7.5 7.5 10.0/10

Extra smokie and leathery
Bought this perfume because I used to own the edt version. I am a woman and though this perfume is considered to be a manly one, I like very much, is unusual, aromatic, smoky, leathery and all mixed together in one. The bottle is very nice, high class glass and not plastic a real gem to my collection. I would wear it all year round, especially on scarves, with leather jackets and T-shirts. It reminds a lot of Bvlgari black but this has a smoky note kind of Agent Provocateur "L'agent" type. It is xtra long lasting. I am very happy with my choise and I consider checking also other male scents to add to my collection. Super super perfume.

— männlich / für Fresh -