Tendenza Eau de Toilette

Tendenza (Eau de Toilette) by Van Gils
Bottle Design Studio Pi Design
7.0 / 10 18 Ratings
Tendenza (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Van Gils for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is fruity-sweet. It was last marketed by Royal Sanders.
Top Notes Top Notes BergamotBergamot LimeLime MelonMelon PineapplePineapple CinnamonCinnamon AppleApple Juniper berryJuniper berry MintMint Ozonic notesOzonic notes
Heart Notes Heart Notes LavenderLavender JasmineJasmine GeraniumGeranium Lily of the valleyLily of the valley VioletViolet
Base Notes Base Notes PatchouliPatchouli CedarCedar VetiverVetiver IrisIris SandalwoodSandalwood AmberAmber VanillaVanilla MuskMusk
Submitted by Chemist, last update on 29.05.2020.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Darkbeat
Another perfume with nuances of 1 Million ...
Having found myself with this perfume after a long time, and re-reading myself, has made me rethink what I had written about it, because I no longer feel that way. We know that the sense of smell develops and we expand olfactory horizons, so I preferred to delete my previous review, which did not fit what I currently perceive, and write this with my new point of view.

I like this perfume, but there have been times when it reminded me of "1 Million" by Paco Rabanne, and it bored me a bit, thank goodness it later changes, and although they continue to look alike, they develop a bit different.

The beginning is what I like most about perfume, here it reminds me a bit of Alfred Dunhill's Desire for a Men, very fruity and fresh, but soon cinnamon appears and begins to take on the tone of 1M, which remains almost all the life of perfume, but with nuances that are distancing it, little by little, from the proposal of Paco Rabanne. Then, its fruit load is reduced, and the floral notes emerge, along with a residual cinnamon stick. Here it still looks like 1M, but it is much thinner and more elegant, nothing shrill. The final drying of the fragrance, when the initial cinnamon sweetness was beginning to diminish, gives a plus of sweetness, vanilla-amber, finishing off a sweet, woody and resinous finish with a sprinkled floral hint. It is not bad, but the whiff of its clear inspiration has bored me a bit.

The duration is moderate low, I was smelling it for about 5 hours in leather with a discreet wake almost from the beginning, and from the first hour on the skin.

Recommended for evenings and nights and cool climates, although being so harmless, it could dress at any time and day of the year without problems.
Very helpful Review 2
Rainy Sunday to spray on
Who does not know, Saturday the most beautiful weather. Going for a walk, barbecue, drinking a beer with friends, sitting in the sun...
In the evening it becomes windy, rain announces itself, the next morning wet windows, clouds grey in grey, the wind continues to blow strongly and the rain drizzles away. For all the beautiful things that yesterday brought, you have to pay today. Everybody stays at home, nothing is planned and the skull is still buzzing because we didn't stay for a beer :-)
So it is a good idea to rummage out some old scents and after some time to revive the scent impressions.

Tendenza really begins fruity and at first still promising, a bright, clear top note makes a solid impression at first and something like joy comes up for a short moment.
From the heart note on, when the fruity one slowly disappears, the fragrance becomes as described above, the drydown turns into a mega boring little water, which seems to underline such a Sunday olfactory. A dull vanilla note in the background, here a sweet little flower and there a piece of wood Not only does it smell like the 1000000th Le Male copy, no, at that time I already had a fragrance that smelled the same 1:1, namely Maa arwaak by Rasasi. Also this scent seemed to me to be boring like fallen asleep feet. So I thought it was a pity that Van Gils, whose portfolio is quite small anyway, is putting such a boring scent on the market.

Nevertheless, Tendenza is good to wear on such a day, as it also has something soothing about it. It's too weak for everyday use, and not recommended for the office either, unless you want to take a nap on the keyboard.

Conclusion: A quite well made fragrance. Cinnamon, apple, lavender, vetiver, lily of the valley and musk are the most likely to be scented, but it gets very close to the skin very quickly and at least for me it doesn't offer a wow effect.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

2 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Van Gils

Van Gils pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Van Gils Live (Eau de Toilette) by Van Gils Strictly for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Van Gils VG V by Van Gils Puur (Eau de Toilette) by Van Gils Frosted (Eau de Toilette) by Van Gils Van Gils I (Eau de Toilette) by Van Gils Basic Instinct (Eau de Toilette) by Van Gils Bow Tie (Eau de Toilette) by Van Gils His Aura by Van Gils Between Sheets (Eau de Toilette) by Van Gils Ice by Van Gils Van Gils Sport by Van Gils Elite (Eau de Toilette) by Van Gils Tendenza for Her by Van Gils Strictly Cologne by Van Gils Van Gils I Dare (Eau de Toilette) by Van Gils Van Gils I Dare (After Shave) by Van Gils Puur (After Shave) by Van Gils Between Sheets White Night by Van Gils