AcquAdoro by Venetian Master Perfumer / Lorenzo Dante Ferro
AcquAdoro is a popular limited perfume by Venetian Master Perfumer / Lorenzo Dante Ferro for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is citrusy-floral. It is still in production. Limited Edition

Bergamot, Orange blossom, Lemon, Jasmine, Damask rose, Carnation, Lily, Amber, Vanilla

Submitted by AmyAmy, last update on 21.06.2020.

an Italian time-out
Angua I can only agree.
But what tricks do these Italian perfumers have to awaken the longing for their country in us again and again? Well, I admit: I was thrown "into the wrong chimney" back then!
Further south - maybe between Vicenza and Padua or even in "La Serenissima", I would be better off.
Of course you don't know anything about this either! Life is guilty of proof!

"AcquAdoro", created by Lorenzo Dante Ferro for Venetian Master Perfumer, carries this secret within it.
So for me a little time out with this fragrance is guaranteed. It doesn't matter where I am or what I do: the journey goes south!

The freshness start here is also successful with lemon, orange and of course bergamot again.
But the sweetness of the orange predominates and therefore the "Bizzeln", the tingling on the skin and in the nose, which I so little liked, remains off.
The Entrée is therefore beautifully soft and yet refreshing.
A walk in a citrus plantation is offered; here there is always a little shade.
The sunlight plays in the dark green foliage of the various trees, which looks like varnish, and makes it shine: the aroma of ripe fruits develops under its heat.
The garden carnation, always a little old-fashioned in its beautiful spice, meets fully blooming Damascene roses: "AcquAdoro" reminds me at this moment of a fine older lady from a bygone era who is dreaming and shyly walking through a Victorian garden .
But only until the flowers of jasmine and white lily, which are so fragrant in the evening and at night, give off their rich, sometimes even slightly anaesthetic aroma.
The freshness of the top note softens these strong scent intervals very pleasantly.
A true artist and craftsman at the same time seems to show his skills here.
Thus "AcquAdoro" still remains relatively light, until however a creamy-warm vanilla appears again.
It lends here something noble, which distinguishes this smell from many other summer smells.
Amber underlines this extra class and brings a welcome sensuality in the elegant interaction with this vanilla nuance - the gold that is in the name is used!
Now "AcquAdoro" shines!

I find here an extremely luxurious fragrance, which is also a great companion for summer evenings or nights. It is not only fresh and sparkling; it is at the same time elegant and refined.
But it is also very well suited for a little time-out, a romantic "fragrance trip" in the course of the day.
Conclusion: this fragrance composition has a good portion of "Ars Vivendi"!

A fully developed fragrance process accompanies the normal shelf life of this unusual summer fragrance.
Only in the farewell phase does "AcquAdoro" become lighter and finer; it is a friendly and polite companion. However, it is my feeling it is a more feminine being, so soft and cuddly vanilla and amber occur here.

AcquAdoro" is also felt to adapt to the beginning of late summer with its golden lightness.
The harsh midsummer light is given a certain soft focus; gold and different brown tones begin to enliven nature. So this fragrance could possibly have a bigger appearance in this ambience than in the real summer.
I will now have the opportunity to explore this more closely: I am very excited!
My bottling is already in the starting blocks!
Shinry
Citrus room or medicine cabinet
With this fragrance (which I can try thanks to the lovely Leonessa) I am torn back and forth.

At the start a mixture of quite bitter-dark citrus notes awaited me, with sharp cleaning agent. I was very irritated and would have washed it off almost immediately.
After only a few minutes, the pungency subsides and the fragrance becomes softer, creamier, the vanilla shines through very slightly, but remains tart.
I must think somehow of different medicines, which I was allowed to take as a child, perhaps also of cream dressings, which I attribute to the carnation and rose.
Nevertheless, the scent tempts me to sniff it again and again, but I still have trouble whether I really like the scent to carry myself.

Popular Venetian Master Perfumer / Lorenzo Dante Ferro

Fior Di Panna by Venetian Master Perfumer / Lorenzo Dante Ferro Granverde by Venetian Master Perfumer / Lorenzo Dante Ferro Mantra by Venetian Master Perfumer / Lorenzo Dante Ferro La Riserva by Venetian Master Perfumer / Lorenzo Dante Ferro Aqva Agar by Venetian Master Perfumer / Lorenzo Dante Ferro Amaria by Venetian Master Perfumer / Lorenzo Dante Ferro