Look by Vera Wang
Bottle Design Rhee & Partners
Look is a perfume by Vera Wang for women and was released in 2008. The scent is floral-fresh. The production was apparently discontinued. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesLycheeLychee Mandarin orangeMandarin orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesFreesiaFreesia JasmineJasmine Water lilyWater lily
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk PatchouliPatchouli VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Kiwi, last update on 03.05.2022.

2.5

Very good for summer!!!
Fresh and strong I would say green perfume approprate for summer and spring. Sweetness comes later after half an hour while green notes appear mostly from the very beginning. Long lasting and quite unusual. Bottle and package simple. I think this perfume will never let you down during the heat of the summer. Good choice in a rather competitive price. My first V Wang perume. Overall satisfied even if bought unsmelled.

DeGe53
Where does all that green stuff come from?
This is not very nice. It starts very soft, caresses the nose with powdery, flowery notes but becomes stronger and prickly during the development. On my skin!

Something irritates my nose. I react to lily, even though I can not differentiate the smell here. It seems to synthetical. The development is quite fast. The base jumps out at me, but not so much the patchouli, which I like a lot, it is more a distinct and tart fern-moss-greenish tint, that produces itself here. Some of the Dzintars mens colognes have these ingredients but not as loud.

I like the dresses that I’ve seen from Vera Wang, but what she’s had mixed together here is not compatible with my perception of beautiful aroma.

This should be worn by modern, self-confident women who are complex and luxurious?
I’d rather stay old-fashioned and one-dimensional, thank you.

Not worth a second look
I can't say that I like this. Look is so unbelievably odd to my nose. I feel as if I've been offended by an overpowering fruity musk.

The apple and litchi make quite a sharp opening, that once settled on the skin, irritates me. I wanted to wash it off as soon as I applied it.

I decided to give this fragrance a chance to develop so I walked around for a bit trying to ignore its strong presence which followed me with an incredible amount of sillage everywhere I went.

The drydown was the only aspect of this scent that I could only just tolerate. I felt uninspired by its mediocre vanilla, musk and patchouli blend.

Unfortunately this fragrance has missed the mark. It horrifies me to say the least.

by Leona
by Odinia
by Eloise
by Eloise

Popular by Vera Wang

Vera Wang by Vera Wang Embrace - Periwinkle and Iris (Eau de Toilette) by Vera Wang Vera Wang for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Vera Wang Bouquet by Vera Wang Princess (Eau de Toilette) by Vera Wang Truly Pink by Vera Wang Princess Night by Vera Wang Lovestruck by Vera Wang Embrace - French Lavender & Tuberose (Eau de Toilette) by Vera Wang Forever Vera by Vera Wang Rock Princess by Vera Wang Sheer Veil by Vera Wang Embrace - Green Tea and Pear Blossom (Eau de Toilette) by Vera Wang Flower Princess by Vera Wang Be Jeweled by Vera Wang Princess of Hearts by Vera Wang Embrace - Rose Buds and Vanilla (Eau de Toilette) by Vera Wang Pink Princess by Vera Wang Glam Princess by Vera Wang Anniversary by Vera Wang