Kiki (2010) Eau de Parfum

Kiki (Eau de Parfum) by Vero Profumo

Kiki (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Vero Profumo for women and was released in 2010. The scent is floral-fruity. It is still in production.

Vero Kern

Top Notes Top NotesCitruses, Passion fruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesLavender, Geranium
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Caramel, Musk

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 18.04.2019

10.0 10.0 5.0 7.0/10

Overcoming the categories
Eucalyptus + honey – that was the beginning like. Perhaps lavendel granted the herbal aroma. Congratulation to the unusual, interesting conception! Almost 60 000 perfumes are in the system in Parfumo when I am writing this review, and only this one contains passion fruit accompanied by lavender. If later on you find some, please let me know, I will be definitely interested in it.

The dust ruins this perfume for me. Dust arrives in heart, and makes KIKI heartless. I kindly recommend it to Perfumistas, who usually like Mona di Orio fragrances. For my nose it is too old.

The base is rather dusty-stony, stone conception in fragrances is one of my favorites beside cold metallic notes, so the last 1-2 hours are also attractive for me, but not enough to countervail the drowning heart.

(I have to admit, that I got totally stuck with categories, how to express the type of dusty and hot-stone scent... Finally ’powdery’ was chosen. These are the most interesting perfumes – out of categories.)
8.0/10

A boozy cuddle.
Full, rounded and incredibly comfy. Tangerine lightness floating on something like aldehydes, like a huge light space over massive florals and irissy laden booze. Creamy sandalwoody patchouli clouds of hippy-esque wonderfulness. I feel transported to the very middle of Biba with clouds of almost incensy fruity something I cannot identify but is familiar. Sweetish like raisins but not sweet.

This would almost be too much if it weren't for the airy space that separates the floral fatness form the top delicate orangy fuzz. Big fat powdery, rosy possibly sandalwood, creamy sweet like tolu balsam. Not vanilla and not a sweetie but darker. This reminds me in a nice, and not old fashioned way, of my grandma in the drydown. Sweet and lavenderish and cuddly. Loving this one for myself. It's a sofa snuggler.

by Rotkehlchen
by Rotkehlchen
by Daisy
by Daisy

Popular Vero Profumo

Kiki (Eau de Parfum) by Vero Profumo Onda (Eau de Parfum) by Vero Profumo Rubj (Eau de Parfum) by Vero Profumo Mito (Eau de Parfum) by Vero Profumo Kiki (Extrait de Parfum) by Vero Profumo Rubj (Extrait de Parfum) by Vero Profumo Onda (Extrait de Parfum) by Vero Profumo Naja by Vero Profumo Kiki (Voile d'Extrait) by Vero Profumo Rubj (Voile d'Extrait) by Vero Profumo Rozy (Voile d'Extrait) by Vero Profumo Onda (Voile d'Extrait) by Vero Profumo Mito (Voile d'Extrait) by Vero Profumo Rozy (Eau de Parfum) by Vero Profumo Mito (Extrait de Parfum) by Vero Profumo Rozy (Extrait de Parfum) by Vero Profumo