Rozy (2014) Voile d'Extrait

Rozy (Voile d'Extrait) by Vero Profumo

Rozy (Voile d'Extrait) is a popular perfume by Vero Profumo for women and was released in 2014. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Vero Kern

Submitted by jtd, last update on 08.04.2017

Variant of the fragrance concentration

Rozy (Voile d'Extrait)

This is a variant of the perfume Rozy (Extrait de Parfum) by Vero Profumo, which differs in concentration.

Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 9.0/10
My Childhood Memories.
Rozy reminds me of my grandma's back room in the height of summer: sun streaming through cotton lace at the windows, French doors open, a summer breeze bringing in the scorched dry smell of a rose and orange blossom garden, dark old furniture with the varnish blackened in places and deeply impregnated with the heavy smell from years of being dusted with a floral beeswax polish.

Rozy reminds me of my dad working so hard in his shed at the bottom of the garden: sawn wood and buffolo horn, pots of fish glue melting on the heat, sinew and sweat, cardboard and leather, dust and earth.

Tears of loss pour down my face
No more I'll see the cotton lace
Nor sit with nan and see her smile
As she rests with me a while.

Tears of loss grey stain my cheek
Into the shed I'll no more peak
Nor look up at dad and see him smile
As he looks down at me his child.

That's what Rozy smells of to me; others have not been so complementary. My son thinks it smells ammonia like, urinous, like a men's toilet cubicle with its over perfumed toilet blocks (my skin and a testing strip).

So I described how it smelt to me of old furniture and polish, and he could see it. He described to me how it smelt to him of toilet cubicles with artificially scented toilet blocks, and I could see it.

For the memories I would like a tiny bottle of Rozy Voile but to wear? - probably not.

Two decanted samples June and October 2015
Edited to shorten.

• by Alex1984 by Alex1984

Popular Vero Profumo

Kiki (Eau de Parfum) by Vero Profumo Onda (Eau de Parfum) by Vero Profumo Rubj (Eau de Parfum) by Vero Profumo Kiki (Extrait de Parfum) by Vero Profumo Mito (Eau de Parfum) by Vero Profumo Rubj (Extrait de Parfum) by Vero Profumo Onda (Extrait de Parfum) by Vero Profumo Naja by Vero Profumo Kiki (Voile d'Extrait) by Vero Profumo Rubj (Voile d'Extrait) by Vero Profumo Rozy (Voile d'Extrait) by Vero Profumo Rozy (Eau de Parfum) by Vero Profumo Onda (Voile d'Extrait) by Vero Profumo Mito (Voile d'Extrait) by Vero Profumo Mito (Extrait de Parfum) by Vero Profumo Rozy (Extrait de Parfum) by Vero Profumo