Baby Rose Jeans 1995

Baby Rose Jeans by Versace
Bottle Design Gianni Versace
Baby Rose Jeans is a perfume by Versace for women and was released in 1995. The scent is powdery-floral. The production was apparently discontinued. Pronunciation

FreesiaFreesia HyacinthHyacinth Lily of the valleyLily of the valley Mandarin orangeMandarin orange NeroliNeroli SandalwoodSandalwood VanillaVanilla VioletViolet

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 24.01.2020.

1.5
Bombshell
Unfortunately not my case at all
This scent was the reason why I spurned all Versace scents for a long time.
The scent was a gift, I would never have chosen it myself.
Maybe the scent works on an older lady - that's how I felt when I put it on.
The smell is terribly heavy, rather oppressive. Gotta like it.
2.5

A Very Pretty Baby
I found this for a bargain price and grabbed it. Those containers always look full of promise, and WHO can resist a Versace for a steal?

Now, I am the kind of gal that wears heavy Orientals and loves silage and impact. However, I get in soft moods where I crave a light, tender scent.
Lately I have a rose 'craving' -- all scents rose are a must sniff and/or buy. Although I own rose perfumes that I really like, the 'hunt' for a better, yummier rose is always on, it seems.

So, Versace Baby Rose promised me (by the name and look of the can) a soft powdery rose smell. Hmmm, after spraying and sniffing my wrists (lots) I can say that it's a wonderful, soft and baby powdery-ish rose (even though rose is not listed!!) Vanilla and a faint sandalwood add into the mix and make this a cuddly scent. I love it!

This Baby Rose is wonderful for cuddle-time with a loved one. Or, as an after shower/before bed scent. Or, just if you want to smell and feel cuddly, warm and comfy.

The silage is: "I am on a soft baby-powder cloud that would like for you to come closer" -- longevity is a bit short 4+ hours. But this one is so yummy and I got it for such a cheap price that it's no problem if I have to reapply it. (After 4+ hours it becomes a close to the skin scent that I can still smell when moving around or sniffing my wrists. Anybody close to me would notice this too.)

This one is for people who like to have a heavenly soft and comfy scent to rotate with their regular heavy ones. Or who are looking for a house/bed-scent.
However; IF you expect a heavy rose note, I suggest you smell it first because the name is misleading. But as I said, I smell a rose note somewhere in this fluffy scent. I just think it's YUM!

PS
I cannot detect any lily-of-the-valley, but the freesia is noticeable.
2.5

Baby soft
When I first started becoming interested in fragrance, this perfume kept catching my eye and begging me to try it. When I first tested it, I decided it wasn't for me, however 12 months on I feel that my tastes have changed and that Baby Rose Jeans is more appealing than ever.

I initially didn't like this scent because it wasn't very strong, but now that I've learnt to appreciate softer scents I see Baby Rose Jeans as being delicate, sweet and powdery.

I would feel very comfortable wearing this scent because it isn't loud and strong like a majority of the fragrances I own. The scent when worn on the skin is quite intimate, feminine and clean-smelling, making this perfume perfect for casual outings.

The scent is a cross between a bed of roses and baby powder, not a very unique combination I must admit, but very beautiful and soft.

I believe that this would make an excellent perfume for first-time wearers and young teens. It is non-offensive, light and fresh; perfect for those younger individuals.

by Sunnyiland
by Sunnyiland
by Griseldis
by Griseldis

Popular by Versace

Eros Parfum by Versace Versace pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme Oud Noir by Versace Crystal Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Gianni Versace (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versense by Versace The Dreamer (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Eros (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Versace L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Eros (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace Man Eau Fraîche (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versus Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Eros Flame by Versace Blonde (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace Man (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Femme Oud Oriental by Versace Crystal Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Blue Jeans by Versace Versace pour Femme Dylan Blue by Versace