Bright Crystal (2006)

Bright Crystal by Versace

Bright Crystal is a perfume by Versace for women and was released in 2006. The scent is floral-fruity. It is being marketed by EuroItalia.

Top Notes Top NotesIce accord, Pomegranate, Yuzu
Heart Notes Heart NotesLotus, Magnolia, Peony
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Acajou wood, Musk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 29.04.2019

Boring Flowers and Peach
Smells like an artificial flower meadow and peach, but not unusual. Doesn't last forever either. About three hours. The scent has nothing to captivate me, and it's not bad. More like a spring to summer scent
7.5 5.0 5.0 7.0/10

Tart Pomegranate
I was looking for a perfume that had a strong pomegranate note for spring and summer. I had toyed with the idea of Bvlgari's Omnia Coral, but for some reason Bvlgari's fragrances are never very long lasting on my skin. So I decided on Bright Crystal instead. I tried it today for the first time and was intrigued. I had expected it to be sugary sweet after I read the other reviews here. Baby Doll by YSL is very candy-like to my nose, although it does settle down after a while it still remains very sweet.

Bright Crystal wasn't sugary to my nose at all. The sweetness was of a fresh pomegranate with a slightly tart edge to it. I can see this being perfect for a hot day as there is a cold quality to it, perhaps this is the "frozen accords". I don't have an expert nose by any means and the other floral notes aren't that discernible from each other apart from the Lotus which I definitely smell every so often. After a while it develops a depth which must be due to the amber and musk and it is extremely pleasant as it never loses it's tart pomegranate top note but just blooms into a deeper tart juiciness.

Whereas I can only wear Baby Doll if it's not too hot as it is overly sweet to my nose and I have to be in the mood for something sugary. With Bright Crystal, I can see myself reaching for it on a hot day with as much regularity as for Oui by Lancome or A Scent by Issey Miyake. This is definitely one of my favourite summer fragrances and I'm a very happy bunny!

Baby Doll with Door Handle
Yes MissK you have pinned it exactly at Baby Doll. Effervescent, fruity, tarty, flowery, sweet, hint of pineapple (in Baby Doll I get more grapefruit) citrus. Baby Doll however lasts more than 10 minutes on me. So I can't say how this perfume develops, because it vanishes on me. It's very pretty/zingy/uplifting/luminous and fresh to spray on though, pity about the lasting power and development. Am offering 10ml sample for swap in souk Australia only.
7.5 5.0 5.0 5.0/10

Crystalised fruits
When I first smelt this, I immediately thought of Baby Doll by YSL. They are both rather strong fruity scents that are youthful and vibrant.

The bottle is adorable and very feminine. Versace always manages to make unique and creative bottles for their perfumes.

The scent itself, although pleasant and uplifting, is a little fruitier than what I'm usually used to. It's an interesting fruity floral, I'll give it that, but there was something rather sour and bitter when I smelt this. If anything, it smelt like hair just after it had been washed with a citrusy shampoo. Some people will enjoy this fragrance because of its clean and crisp scent.

As in regards to what I like, Bright Crystal is not my cup of tea, however this shouldn't persuade anyone not to try this fragrance. In my opinion, this is either a love it or hate it type of perfume.

Akinnen 51 days ago
Bright is perfect word for the name of this. If you are a girl or a woman that loves easy and light flower/roses smell you could enjoy this+1
Jazzy76 15 months ago
"Nomen-omen" said the Romans: this is a very bright fragrance, clear and fruity, particularly pleasant in springtime.Wonderful bottle.+1
9.0

by Scarlett96
by Akinnen
by Akinnen

Popular Versace

Eros (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace The Dreamer (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace Man Eau Fraîche (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versense by Versace Blue Jeans by Versace Crystal Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme Oud Noir by Versace Bright Crystal by Versace Yellow Diamond by Versace Red Jeans by Versace Eros pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Eros Flame by Versace Blonde (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace Woman by Versace Versus Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Femme Oud Oriental by Versace Versace Man (Eau de Toilette) by Versace