Crystal Noir (2004)Eau de Toilette

Crystal Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Versace

Crystal Noir (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Versace for women and was released in 2004. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by EuroItalia.

Antoine Lie

Top Notes Top NotesBlackcurrant, Black fig, Violet
Heart Notes Heart NotesTuberose, Frangipani, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Cashmeran, Vanilla bean, Heliotropin

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 18.11.2019.

7.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

Helena666
Not love at first sight, but then...
...yet love.
The beginning was questionable. In the perfumery I just wanted to sniff, and was looking for another fragrance. Then I saw this ugly bottle and his sugar-sweet baby. Miniflacon, 10 ml. A completely different look. That made me curious. Sprayed on the paper strip. Well..... not so dolle. Somehow the hand fogged in. And lo and behold. It smells heavenly on My skin. On paper. No. No, not Gehtgar. So first of all, I just took the BABY. Tried it. And satisfied. After several days, I smelled the scarf it was on. Still beautiful. So clean, tasty, creamy. So at home. And yet interesting. Not noir at all. More like heaven.
10.0 9.0 10.0 9.0/10

Basti87
Versace - Always a good choice!
I am writing a commentary on the Crystal Noir by Versace. I bought this fragrance to one person for Christmas. I've had this one in my eye for a while, like pretty much all of Versace's. All EuroItalia products are of high quality, especially those from Versace. All tested Versace are at least solid, but rather high up in my opinion. After the verse, Crystal Noir is my second tested women's fragrance. Versense is a masterpiece to me. This one also ties in with the Versace quality at a fair price.
I have chosen 90ml, what you get from about 50 Euro. Absolutely fair, especially because the performance is really bombastic! The bottle is chunky but still very chic with a bordeaux-red bottle and a prollige large lid. Versace-worthy.

It is a fruity-sweet fragrance with floral accents. Even if it is very fruity, it is not too playful and not only for young ladies. He starts with lots of currants and figs. These two notes complement each other perfectly and make for a really powerful start. Smells extremely fruity at the start, but not too artificially fruity. Since I am a fan of fruity ladies scents he naturally meets my taste. He keeps the DNA over the entire course, even if the flowery notes begin. Gentle floral notes are present, especially tuberose. Even in the base, the DNA remains present and changes only slightly. In the base it gently fades away with some woody-sweet notes.
Despite its strong fruity note, its appearance is not too playful but rather very well-groomed. Reminds me of a lotion. Well-groomed, clean and sensual-attractive. Even though it is suitable for everyday use, I see it more as a leisure and evening fragrance. Especially thanks to a really good performance. Also not to be worn when warm or even hot, as it is best in cold to mild temperatures.
Performance: As I said, it is extremely good. Sillage extremely strong, not only at the start. Shelf life is well over 10 hours. Extremely good and that's all you need.

As a conclusion I say: This fragrance will suit many ladies well, not only the young ones. This fruity-sweet-floral appearance is simply extremely well-groomed and sensual and has a great P/L ratio. Typically Versace even (of course only the scents :-))
10.0 7.5 10.0 9.0/10

Exotic oriental
A very "first class" perfume indeed. It is really amazing very long lasting with a unusual bottle.
One of the very best perfumes I have ever had and I believe strongly that it is suitable for all over the year round. The mixture of all individual notes is superb and the result is that you end smelling "superb" and collect many many compliments when using this perfume. I wish this would never discontinue. Excellent job Versace.
2.5 10.0/10

out of body experience
mmmm *opens eyes* HUH? where am i?! *picks self up off of the floor*

this fragrance with its heady balance of gardenia, coconut, fig and sandalwood causes my eyes to slowly droop and my mind to wander to ... somewhere else... somewhere exquisite and mysterious, somewhere where cubicles and harsh, florescent lighting and BITCHY, lazy co-workers no longer exist! crystal noir allows me to break away from the chaos and leave my body ... if only for a moment. i can simply sniff my wrists and *vanish* when ever i please. yum, its truly an outstanding composition.
7.5 10.0 7.5 6.0/10

Miaw2
Smells heavenly in a woman!
This smells heavenly in a woman. Delicious and very distinctive, this fragrance has a great lasting power (around 10 hours) and big sillage also. Smells very floral with some coconut. A must have!

Dark and sensual
First impression is lovely gardenia, a creamy floral, a little bit sharp and surrounded by a woody aura. As it settles, this blends seamlessly with the base to create an aroma so sensual it may catch you off guard. It is like a progression of daytime to sensual beginnings after sundown. The drydown has an identity of its own, oily and remotely sweet, reminicent of toasted coconut. A hint of the husk is also present. The texture and aroma also bring to mind hot melted butter, browning in a pan.

It is so gorgeous and simply radiates sensuality. Perfect for summer nights. Crystal Noir should be in a special category of fragrances that require a warning label, because it can easily progress from being a sensory delight, to inducing an undeniable sexual vibe.
8.0/10

Hot summer nights..
Now this is a perfume one of a kind!

I usually read that this is a winter day fragrance but for me this is the perfect scent for a sensual summer night in a holiday or beach..The whole composition is so playful, it is like a summer garden near a beach in a bottle. There is the coconut, a dark coconut, a little oily, just like there is a little leftover from your suntan lotion.. Then there are the white flowers blooms, my beloved tuberose with its creaminess, the neroli with its freshness, the gardenia with its exquisit beauty and oh well the juicy cherry from the summer cocktails :). This mix blends and works just perfect.. It becomes one with the skin, so that you think you have always smelled this divine.. and it lasts for hours..
And also here is a tip : You know how cigarette smell runis some scents? Well I started using this one when I was a smoker and the smoke made it even better somehow..
Great job!
7.5 5.0 7.5 5.0/10

Floral coconut
I usually love Versace perfumes, and I was sure that I would love this one too because of the tuberose and coconut notes. Unfortunately this was not so.

All I got from this fragrance was a strong burst of powdery aldehydes, and let's just say I'm not a fan of aldehydes.

On the other hand, Crystal Noir has great lasting power. After wearing it for a couple of hours the aldehydes softened and I could smell the coconut and tuberose. I did quite enjoy the drydown, but I found it a little similar to Curious by Britney Spears, which I already have. I'm not one for buying perfumes that smell like something I already own.

Jazzy76 19 months ago
A quite well balanced fragrance where the blackcurrant is the main actor : very feminin and luxuous in its precious dark Crystal bottle .+3
9.0

by Moni43
by Gwiazdka72
by Gwiazdka72

Popular Versace

Eros (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Versace The Dreamer (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace Man Eau Fraîche (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versense by Versace Blue Jeans by Versace Versace L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme Oud Noir by Versace Bright Crystal by Versace Eros Flame by Versace Yellow Diamond by Versace Red Jeans by Versace Eros pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Versace Man (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace Woman by Versace Versus Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Blonde (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Femme Dylan Blue by Versace Versace pour Femme Oud Oriental by Versace