Crystal Noir 2004 Eau de Toilette

Crystal Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Versace
Crystal Noir (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Versace for women and was released in 2004. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by EuroItalia.

Antoine Lie

Base Notes Base NotesSandalwoodSandalwood
CashmeranCashmeran
VanillaVanilla
HeliotropinHeliotropin

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 02.10.2021.

Laralina
The fruity little sister of the EDP
As I wrote in the review of the Eau de Parfum, I became aware of Crystal Noir because Mila LeBlanc has always raved about it in her videos.
For me, this perfume embodies the little black satin dress. Immediately after the first spray, you can smell the fruity currant note. I absolutely love this one. It is also the note that differentiates the Eau Parfum from the Eau de Toilette and makes it more playful. I went for eau de toilette. But you can clearly see that both belong together.
On the whole, you can say that if you like it fruity, you should take the EDT, and if you like fruity not too much, then rather the EDP.
Expensive fabric softener
I have often recommended the fragrance, but imagined something totally different from the descriptions than I actually perceive on myself. Due to the many recommendations, I then went to the nearest miller and took a test strip. At first I wasn't really convinced and put the strip on my dresser. Suddenly my whole bedroom was enveloped in this beautiful smell and I couldn't help myself and had to get a small bottle. First comment from friend "What smells so good of coconut?", which is odd as I can't detect that note at all. Top note very spicy and fresh, after half an hour it develops into a creamy fabric softener scent for me. Beautiful fragrance to feel good
My perfect emergency solution
I have owned Crystal Noir as an EDP for a long time and love it! But as with so many of my favorite fragrances, I was asked by a colleague to no longer wear this fragrance at work. It would be " so strong" she could barely breathe. So I wore him no more, but was already sad because I find CN really great.

When I read here in the forum EDP and EDT would hardly differ, I had to get me of course immediately a bottle.
And actually the EDT smells for me or at me exactly like my beloved EDP. Often that is not at all so.

The fragrance starts fruity and I can clearly perceive the currant and fig. Then joins delicate powdery violet to it. Then happens what many have already described before me. The most beautiful, creamy coconut scent I have ever smelled develops on my skin! Not synthetic or pungently sweet. So the fragrance then also remains for 7-8 hours and then goes on quiet soles without changing again.

H&S are very good for an EDT. 7-8 hours I perceive the fragrance very well on me, then up to 12 hours only skin.

Today I tried the fragrance in the workday. In the morning a spray on the right and a spray on the left. An hour later, I swished around my smell-sensitive colleague several times. There was no complaint or reprimanding looks. Then at breakfast came the unexpected: today you smell very good!
Mission accomplished! I can wear one of my favorite fragrances again without studying the duty roster beforehand
Freshly moisturized... hmmmm
Hello dear ones,

first I must confess that I have made CN under the EDP really really bad. (The statement I have now deleted)

But I noticed, the longer I had the fragrance on the skin, he liked me from hour to hour better. It survived multiple hand washes and stayed where it was.

Now comes the faupax: I had tested the EDT and not the EDP :D so I don't know the EDP at all.... Are the fragrances very different?

Now to the fragrance: berries I perceive here 0.0. I smell cream with a fresh coconut and its leaves, yes I think he has something green. In addition, he is not sticky sweet, as other fragrances I usually prefer.

I have rarely smelled such an unusual fragrance and therefore he was actually allowed to move in. To the choice was still the Givenchy L'interdit (comes on the watch list) but CN is soas of extraordinary and has a blatant recognition value, which is why I have decided for him.

Absolutely recommended, if you want something different, which is not just Pappsüss.
Crystal Noir vs. Montana 80
Through Montana 80, for which I have already written a comment, I became aware of Crystal Noir, because this fragrance is called Gemini here on the site. I wanted to follow this or rather sniff after and so a 10 ml bottle of Crystal Noir landed with me
For me, the two fragrances are not twins, but I do think they are related. They could be sisters, but not twins and certainly not identical ones.

Crystal Noir opens with a green-tart berry note and I am sure that the leaves have also ended up in the mixture with the currants. The start of Montana 80, however, is quite different. Sweet, heavy and with a coconut flavour I hate. If the tangerine was not there at the right moment, I would probably have put the scent of Montana in the souk long ago.

There are also differences in the heart note, even though tuberose dominates the middle section in both. In Crystal Noir the jasmine creates a certain brightness, even if it does not quite match the radiance of the orange blossom of Montana 80. I do not perceive CN as dark or even "noir" (M80 does not go in a dark direction either). For me it is a creamy warm flatterer with depth. CN is a fragrance that glows and Montana 80 shines, or more simply put, I find CN more intense and Montana 80 brighter.

The closer we get to the base, the more similar the two become and I'm sure I couldn't keep them apart any more. They are wonderfully soft, creamy, warm and cuddly.

Both fragrances are beautiful, even if you don't have to have both. You have to weigh up what's more important to you ... a sweet intro or a more tart ... coconut or not. For me, M80 has been a little bit ahead so far, but the CN opener has something. Especially not coconut! After testing several times, I have corrected my rating of CN upwards and M80 has lost its top position with me.

In terms of durability CN is absolutely unbeatable, because I am accompanied, flattered, cuddled, beguiled for 15 hours (at least, rather more and on clothes much, much longer) in a wonderful way ... and at no time do I find the scent obtrusive or even disturbing.

Anyway, I'm happy to have both CN and M80 in my collection, even if one of them would be quite sufficient.

Helena666
Not love at first sight, but then...
...yet love.
The beginning was questionable. In the perfumery I just wanted to sniff, and was looking for another fragrance. Then I saw this ugly bottle and his sugar-sweet baby. Miniflacon, 10 ml. A completely different look. That made me curious. Sprayed on the paper strip. Well..... not so dolle. Somehow the hand fogged in. And lo and behold. It smells heavenly on My skin. On paper. No. No, not Gehtgar. So first of all, I just took the BABY. Tried it. And satisfied. After several days, I smelled the scarf it was on. Still beautiful. So clean, tasty, creamy. So at home. And yet interesting. Not noir at all. More like heaven.
Basti87
Versace - Always a good choice!
I am writing a commentary on the Crystal Noir by Versace. I bought this fragrance to one person for Christmas. I've had this one in my eye for a while, like pretty much all of Versace's. All EuroItalia products are of high quality, especially those from Versace. All tested Versace are at least solid, but rather high up in my opinion. After the verse, Crystal Noir is my second tested women's fragrance. Versense is a masterpiece to me. This one also ties in with the Versace quality at a fair price.
I have chosen 90ml, what you get from about 50 Euro. Absolutely fair, especially because the performance is really bombastic! The bottle is chunky but still very chic with a bordeaux-red bottle and a prollige large lid. Versace-worthy.

It is a fruity-sweet fragrance with floral accents. Even if it is very fruity, it is not too playful and not only for young ladies. He starts with lots of currants and figs. These two notes complement each other perfectly and make for a really powerful start. Smells extremely fruity at the start, but not too artificially fruity. Since I am a fan of fruity ladies scents he naturally meets my taste. He keeps the DNA over the entire course, even if the flowery notes begin. Gentle floral notes are present, especially tuberose. Even in the base, the DNA remains present and changes only slightly. In the base it gently fades away with some woody-sweet notes.
Despite its strong fruity note, its appearance is not too playful but rather very well-groomed. Reminds me of a lotion. Well-groomed, clean and sensual-attractive. Even though it is suitable for everyday use, I see it more as a leisure and evening fragrance. Especially thanks to a really good performance. Also not to be worn when warm or even hot, as it is best in cold to mild temperatures.
Performance: As I said, it is extremely good. Sillage extremely strong, not only at the start. Shelf life is well over 10 hours. Extremely good and that's all you need.

As a conclusion I say: This fragrance will suit many ladies well, not only the young ones. This fruity-sweet-floral appearance is simply extremely well-groomed and sensual and has a great P/L ratio. Typically Versace even (of course only the scents :-))

Exotic oriental
A very "first class" perfume indeed. It is really amazing very long lasting with a unusual bottle.
One of the very best perfumes I have ever had and I believe strongly that it is suitable for all over the year round. The mixture of all individual notes is superb and the result is that you end smelling "superb" and collect many many compliments when using this perfume. I wish this would never discontinue. Excellent job Versace.
2.5

out of body experience
mmmm *opens eyes* HUH? where am i?! *picks self up off of the floor*

this fragrance with its heady balance of gardenia, coconut, fig and sandalwood causes my eyes to slowly droop and my mind to wander to ... somewhere else... somewhere exquisite and mysterious, somewhere where cubicles and harsh, florescent lighting and BITCHY, lazy co-workers no longer exist! crystal noir allows me to break away from the chaos and leave my body ... if only for a moment. i can simply sniff my wrists and *vanish* when ever i please. yum, its truly an outstanding composition.

Miaw2
Smells heavenly in a woman!
This smells heavenly in a woman. Delicious and very distinctive, this fragrance has a great lasting power (around 10 hours) and big sillage also. Smells very floral with some coconut. A must have!

Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
A quite well balanced fragrance where the blackcurrant is the main actor : very feminin and luxuous in its precious dark Crystal bottle .

by Smitty
by Gwiazdka72
by WHISKARING
by WHISKARING

Popular Versace

Versace pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Gianni Versace (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Crystal Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Versace pour Homme Oud Noir by Versace The Dreamer (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versense by Versace Versace L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Eros (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versus Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Eros (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Versace Man Eau Fraîche (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Blonde (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Eros Flame by Versace Versace pour Femme Oud Oriental by Versace Versace Man (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Eros Parfum by Versace Blue Jeans by Versace Versace pour Femme Dylan Blue by Versace V'E Versace (Eau de Parfum) by Versace