Eros 2012Eau de Toilette

Eros (Eau de Toilette) by Versace
Eros (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Versace for men and was released in 2012. The scent is sweet-synthetic. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by EuroItalia.
Scent goes well with Hawas for Him

Top Notes Top NotesMint, Italian lemon, Green apple
Heart Notes Heart NotesVenezuelan tonka bean, Ambroxan, Geranium
Base Notes Base NotesBourbon vanilla, Atlas cedar, Virginia cedar, Vetiver, Oakmoss

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 28.02.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is the American model Brian Shimansky, set in scene by the photographers Mert & Marcus.

Overwhelming strength
H&S is the hammer with this fragrance.
I can perceive the fragrance even after a day on the skin, On textile I have this even after almost a week can still perceive.
This is at the same time but by the sweet, syrupy apple also a weakness, the heavy of the fragrance can be quite too much and provided me also for headaches.
Nevertheless, a great fragrance to go out.
Helwersbub
Great fragrance for teens!
A fragrance that is super suitable for newcomers, but also for young people who want to stand out, for example, in the club. Smells very sweet and has a great durability for the price.
As said for young people who may not have the financial means for expensive perfumes very well suited:)
Seductive :)
For me, a man does not need to wear an overpriced niche fragrance :)
When I smell Eros, I am directly in the 7th heaven :D
The first time I smelled him on a young man I met while partying :) Maybe Eros has also contributed a bit to the fact that he was allowed to accompany me home :D

Anyway, I love the scent and give it 10/10!
LG, Anja

True champion
Nice and sweet. Definitely mass appealing. Very long lasting and projects really well. Highly recommended. Just go for it blindly. It's a safe buy for sure. It 's a casual scent though, not for office.
Beginner's Favorite
I can say myself, it was one of my first fragrances ever. I had heard a lot about it and had high expectations. At first I was a little disappointed ? but now I love him and wear him gladly, even if not often, because I have a relatively large collection.
Conclusion: Super fragrance especially for younger!
Ischgelroi
Why can't I get along with Eros?
I know Eros for a very long time and have it tested again and again today, I'm still trying to understand the hype around Eros but somehow I do not succeed, maybe I expect too much from Eros, because Eros associated especially by a certain YouTuber with a J in the name as the all-purpose weapon for the teenager, according to the motto wear Eros and the world is yours especially if it should go well with the "girls". I can't smell any fruity notes at all in Eros unfortunately, somehow I just smell sweet notes here like vanilla, tonka bean etc. The performance is however really good without problems 10 hours at a good silage, but unfortunately with me the spark just does not want to jump over at all and Eros is now on my comes never in my collection list. I find Eros not unpleasant or repulsive, but I just do not like him particularly not on me.
Mainstream party scent
Well, what can I say? You definitely do nothing wrong if you buy Versace Eros as a party fragrance. Alone the flacon is mMn very handsome and makes itself in any collection well. The scent is fresh/sweet thanks to the mint note at the beginning and in the later course I think I smell more vanilla and vetiver. The top note I feel "unfortunately" as the great thing about the fragrance, which is why he provides for me only quite briefly for enthusiasm. Subsequently, I find him quite basic. Durability and sillage are good, the counterpart will certainly perceive the fragrance - which I consider positive.

To the downsides of Versace Eros:

These have with the fragrance per se rather less to do, but are for me almost equivalent.
I work in a major German city in an area where I come into contact a lot and often with partygoers. When I tested the fragrance myself for the first time, associations from my professional everyday life immediately shot through my head. Unfortunately, not the best ones. I feel Versace Eros is the scent you get when you gather 10 partygoers in a closed room. Whether that's because one of them is wearing the scent and it stands out so much that it's the only one you smell, or whether it's simply a mishmash of all the youthful party scents, I can't for the life of me say. However, it is certain that one has smelled the fragrance felt a thousand times and just does not evoke any positive vibes with me (certainly also professionally conditioned).

To summarize and express it as objectively as possible: A good fragrance that is able to convince especially in terms of performance and price / performance ratio, but zero uniqueness but rather mainstream emanates. For young party goers well suited to smell good for a long time, but you will not stand out from the crowd with it mMn.
Eros the King of Kings
I own a 2015, 2016 and 2017 Eros and I have to say the 2015 is the strongest of them all but it's just a tad better performance wise. It's a shame that Eros was reformulated in 2018-19. This scent is a mint and apple bomb, then in the drydown the vanilla comes in. The longevity of my batches is just strong (lasts 8+ hours, projection strong 3 hours or even longer sometimes) If you can grab an older batch then I would personally go for it! If you can't find one then buy the EDP from Eros. The durability there is also bomb and the scent was slightly changed but it smells 90% the same
The Club Beast?
Well, if I'm being open and honest. Versace Eros was my first perfume. I used to watch Jeremy Fragrance back then his 2017/18 videos for teens, and every time Eros would catch my eye, the bottle appealed to me, the DNA appealed to me, but I never knew what it smelled like. Even in the store it was so expired, I couldn't even smell the DNA out.

I guess that means blind shopping for me, and yes I fell in love with this DNA. Did not regret it at all, it was even a singular moment for me. The apple-mint accord and the sweetness broth. But it did smell a bit artificial (synthetic). You could either smell apple or mint in my 2019 batch, which was more of a 50/50. But I have to admit I always heard there was supposed to be a Beast performance in Eros, but I got "only 6 hours" out of it. But still, I'm really really pleased. It's just for teenagers, because it's very seductive and at the same time "crowd-pleasing". And the compliments were also above average.
The party animal
Versace Eros is now an absolute party classic. Just the right thing for the disco visit.
Meanwhile, much sold and therefore unfortunately no longer unique, but so that's always with good and cheap fragrances for young people.
I hardly know a woman who does not like this fragrance.
The normal Eau de Toilette version is better than the Eau de Parfum and the Eros Flame

GreMuserGreMuser 6 months ago
Mass appealing, young & funny kind of fragrance, bettere suitable for younger people (16-25).
BertolucciKBertolucciK 6 months ago
The opening is good with mint and apple. The drydown is overly sweet and cloying, with vanilla mixed with tonka and Ambroxan. Too much.
MeetjoeblackMeetjoeblack 8 months ago
0.5
Too sweet. Wear this to instantly smell like a major wimp.
Dan81Dan81 10 months ago
Mint checked, apple checked, Tonka and Ambroxan over vanilla. The ensemble creates a cloud filled with curiosity that projects. Party time!
BardiaGHBardiaGH 11 months ago
Not limited to youth but limited to youthful, party and fun fragrance
BumpyumaBumpyuma 12 months ago
Good smell - Above average opening - below average projection for 1.5 hours
Amazon1975Amazon1975 1 year ago
A fruity offering with staying power....very synthetic but mass appealing....pretty good
Treznoez007Treznoez007 2 years ago
Clubing fragrance nice sweet
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
It's a good mild/hot temperatures perfume. It's particulary fitted for clubbing, but also to the beach where there aren't many good offers.
JoaoMartinsJoaoMartins 2 years ago
A "masterpiece" over-hyped in the community. Absolutely disgusting. I don't know how can people wear this one.

by GilAroma
by GilAroma
by Elysium
by Elysium
by Mustang69
by Mustang69
...und frohe Weihnachten an alle!
by NuiWhakakore
by Notirotirito
by Notirotirito
by Rasierwasser
by Rasierwasser
Schatz, was machen wir nun?
by TomLavender
by Mivvuass
by WitDeBois
by WitDeBois

Popular Versace

Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace The Dreamer (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme Oud Noir by Versace Versense by Versace Versus Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Gianni Versace (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace Man Eau Fraîche (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Blonde (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Eros (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Crystal Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Eros Flame by Versace Versace pour Femme Oud Oriental by Versace Versace Man (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Crystal Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Blue Jeans by Versace Versace Woman by Versace V'E Versace (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Versace pour Femme Dylan Blue by Versace