Eros (2012) Eau de Toilette

Eros (Eau de Toilette) by Versace

Eros (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Versace for men and was released in 2012. The scent is sweet-synthetic. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by EuroItalia.

Top Notes Top NotesMint leaf, Italian lemon, Green apple
Heart Notes Heart NotesVenezuelan tonka bean, Ambroxan, Geranium
Base Notes Base NotesMadagascan vanilla, Atlas cedar, Virginia cedar, Vetiver, Oakmoss

Submitted by Joe, last update on 09.10.2019

The face of the advertising campaign is the American model Brian Shimansky, set in scene by the photographers Mert & Marcus.

10.0 9.0 8.0 8.5/10

Why just clubbing?
I've known the fragrance for a long time and I've had it in my collection for quite a while. I find it quite fresh with a nice sweetish note. It definitely has a recognition value. But I can't understand many comments here (my opinion) I actually see the scent in all possible situations, except maybe at 35° in midsummer. Can also be worn in the office, if you don't rape a spray head. So why just clubbing? Also the fact that the fragrance is only suitable for u20 men does not open up to me. There are much sweeter candidates, there's no one talking about u 20
8.0 7.0 8.0 7.0/10

Eros Review
Too many people believe in superstitions that certain fragrances stimulate women's libido. But fragrance is not a very important factor than a person's character, behavior, speech, expression, or attire. Until a few years ago, I loved the great balance and performance of Eros, but now that it's become too much common, I don't want to be in the same class as all those people on the street.

Is this a good fragrance? Yes, right. Is this a scent worth collecting? Yes, very much so. But before you get Eros, I hope you'll think about what people wear it in your city. If too many people already wear it in your area, and the males wear it for the purpose of notifying themselves that they are in heat, choosing Eros may be the worst choice. Because women will feel it as a scent of an unpleasant, annoying man who sexually pester.

As we rediscover the '80s powerhouses today, perhaps 30 years later, when no one wears an Eros, the value of this will be returned. But this is not the right time to wear it in my opinion. Except for the shortcoming that too many people believe this is a sexual catalyst, Eros is actually quite a good fragrance. But that one shortcoming is destroying all of its value.

Alternative of Eros:

1. Guess 1981 Los angeles : The more serious, subdued fragrance with tobacco+amber instead of vanilla.
2. English Laundry Oxford Bleu : The more elegant, luxurious fragrance with Iris flowers instead of mints.
9.0 8.0 8.0 7.0/10

Taurus1967
Actually done everything right ... except for the scent
In principle, I must congratulate the marketing department of Versace. To name the fragrance after the name of the Greek god of covetous love is a promising decision for sales reasons alone. The blue, distinctive bottle, with the mythological Medusa head as the Versace logo, also fits the theme perfectly.
Well, the advertising with the suntanned top body model is again a matter of taste, but even there you can't make any real accusations.

But as far as the fragrance is concerned, it cannot meet the high expectations associated with the name Eros - and I am now far away from the cheap Eros-Center brand Fernfahrer-Glück or any establishments behind the station.

Instead of symbolizing sensuality or seduction, this Eros is unfortunately only a pleasing sweetling. Admittedly not a bad one, because he radiates an interesting mixture of slightly minty-synthetic freshness in contrast to vanilla-spicy warmth. It reminds a little of chewing gum with pudding - and somehow also of a mixture of the former Versace fragrances Blue Jeans & Black Jeans.

Come to the fun pool or the subsequent visit to the burger roasting room is definitely mega.
I can imagine that one or the other recent double X chromosome carrier will get into a flurry and the boyish counterpart will solidify in the rutting posture.

For the target group of older teens and younger twens this is also ok. I wouldn't have said anything for an American scent (after all, Versace has belonged to Michael Kors since 2018). But an Italian label that plays with Greek mythology and Latin lover attitude would certainly have had more sensual potential. Especially when adults have to play along.

The 7.0 points I give mercifully because he is not necessarily unlecker schnuppert and you want to sniff again and again. But it has nothing to do with Eros.
8.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Felix22x
The clubbing fragrance par excellence !
I find the bottle very appealing, because it looks noble and masculine, in the sense that it is suitable for a men's perfume, and thus visually enriches any perfume collection. The only thing I really have to criticize in this category is that the lid doesn't close properly after a while. I've used up about half of my 100 ml bottle and the lid doesn't close properly anymore, which is acceptable but still unattractive.

Fragrance
When spraying on for the first time, a mint note immediately penetrates the nose, which certainly has a certain potency, but is immediately complemented by sweet notes, so that the fragrance as a whole definitely smells masculine, but is nevertheless sweet. The sweetness is audible for me as apple and vanilla, whereby the apple unites itself directly with the mint, while the vanilla note only becomes apparent in the dry down and is not as potent as for example in a Dior Fahrenheit.
For me the fragrance is sweet-fresh-male.
For use I see it quite clearly in the evening, rather in summer, but also in winter wearable and especially for an event or a party I consider it quite suitable.
Versace Eros is also a fragrance for me that should definitely be worn by young men/young people, as it is very playful. I like to wear this fragrance again and again, on the occasions mentioned above and have often received compliments. Altogether I would say that one already receives above average many compliments and rate this category with an 8/10, whereby one must say that the smell is not all too unique, which does not disturb me here however.

Shelf life
The durability is definitely good, but not overwhelming, with me it lasts about 8h on the skin, which I consider a fragrance in this price range, as quite satisfactory.

I can't say much about the Sillage, it's not a room-filling scent, but it's quite perceptible in an environment of about 1 meter, the wearer also gets to feel it from time to time, which I find successful and pleasant.

Ps: I've been addicted to perfumes for quite some time, but this is my first comment here, so I would be very happy about feedback or constructive criticism.

The Medusa among fragrances
Versace Eros draws on ancient Greek mythology for both the name and the brand logo.
The god Eros, whose Greek word is still very present in the German language, stands for sensuality, attraction and accordingly for desire and longing, which we generally perceive as desire and longing, even perceive in the highest form as love. In his depictions, Eros and his Roman counterpart Amor wear arrows and bows, mostly with which he explores his love-crazed victims. In lesser known representations, a whip or net is added to the god of love as attributes to help in the hunt for lovers. In any case, Eros fulfils a function: to awaken desire in people, which ultimately culminates in an amorous bond.
This would also describe the intention of naming the fragrance of the same name. Where other fragrances are secretive and reserved, shyly flattered with charm or complexity, or just gentle attention, Eros surrounds its wearer with an aura that craves attention. It's literally impossible to ignore the scent. For me, the biggest powerhouse in Puncto Sillage I've ever tested. The mint paired with the sweetness of vanilla and tonka are, in my opinion, the outstanding scents of this perfume, which pours for hours like little love arrows from the skin onto the environment. The course remains relatively linear, the freshness of the fragrance, which is only superficial at the beginning, becomes warmer and sweeter. In my opinion, complexity, natural-looking fragrances and a fragrance that is suitable for everyday use are a bad thing here. Wearable to events and summer dates outdoors in a deliberately chosen outfit in casual-chique (polo shirt = minimum)

I deliberately chose "love arrows" because the fragrances are actually perceived as very pleasant by the ladies and this fragrance definitely puts its wearer in the spotlight. Staying unobtrusive is hardly possible with more than 2 spray shots of Eros. I strongly warn against overdose. Even so, I can only tolerate the perfume myself during outdoor activities at low dosages, otherwise I find it too intrusive, too brash and exhausting for the wearer.

Let us come to the second mythological testimonial of the Versace brand, the Medusan head, which represents the brand internationally. Eros embodies as a fragrance, ebeson like the fashionable creations Donnatella Versaces, the mythological meaning of the Gorgone "Medusa" par excellence. The original beauty of the Medusa, which after an unfortunate liaison with the god Poseidon mutated to a horrifying exterior, symbolizes the Janus-faced figure of this scented water.

As a fragrance, Eros behaves very similarly because, like the medusa embossing on the bottle, it polarises between repulsion and attraction. Depending on the mood, he polarizes with me, too, and so I very rarely open Pandora's box to stay with the mythological theme. Because as with Pandora's casket the wearer will not get rid of the spirits of this scent so quickly ...
9.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

I'm an idiot!!! ,-)
*Once again, Parfums de Marly shows everyone how to do it.
You can't get that much creativity under your nose anywhere else!
This combination of an extremely sharp and fresh start, consisting of mint and citric apple notes, which over the course of the day turn into a cozy sweetness of tonka bean and vanilla, once again shows it to everyone.
You start your office day fresh and are wrapped in a beautiful sweetness just in time for work, inviting you to further activities.
The whole in combination with a high-quality bottle and a clean working spray head shows the whole quality of this niche house.*

"Versace"

*Please what?*

"Versace"

*Amouage Versace?*

"No, man, it's from Versace. This unspeakable fashion house, with its mainstream scents. They always try to find the greatest possible denominator between all the untrained western noses..."

*Oh, damn it. The YouTube Parfum faction, led by JF, have decided for us that this is a pure clubbing fragrance for
10.0 8.0 8.0 7.0/10

DerDefcon
More coherent than the red devil that comes in the form of a sweet eau de parfum.
Versace Eros, a fragrance in a rather unusual bottle that knows how to please, may indeed be a fragrance for the young generation, for party-goers or admirers of sweets, but in my eyes it is by no means badly made. First it should be said that I cannot fully understand the declaration as "sweet-synthetic". He's cute - that's right. There's not much to shake about. But this sweetie is not as sticky, pseudogourmadige as you would find her in the brand new Stronger With You Intense by Armani ... just to give you an example. When carefully dosed, we are dealing with a sweet fragrance that also knows how to surprise with freshness. This is definitely due to the top note, which knows how to captivate with apple, mint and lemon. The blue party-goer (interesting wordplay :D by the way) is one whose top note you get enough of over the whole course of the fragrance. So we're not dealing with a head note tricker that encourages the rather naïve, spontaneously perfume-buying customer to buy, who often sniffs the test strip for a few seconds. Sure, the top note is somewhat pushed into the background at some point, but mint and apple can be smelt out at any time, so that the tonka bean, which is now incipient and is later complemented by the equally sweet vanilla, does not press too much and does not "stick" the fragrance. The mint and especially the apple always provide a certain airiness and I think that this all comes across quite naturally. This airiness, by the way, is what I lack in the red Versace Eros Flame. This one doesn't necessarily have a better durability, but it presses much more and has exactly this stickiness, which its blue, older brother doesn't have.

Conclusion: Versace Eros is a good, solid party fragrance that I clearly prefer to smell than 1 million or even Versace Eros Flame. Versace Eros Flame, the sticky-sweet, actually synthetic-looking colleague, seems here like the younger brother of the previously published blue Eros, who now wants to make even more of an impression than this one, thereby clearly overshooting the mark. The big, blue brother knows how to use his sweetness correctly and to contrast it with mint, apple and lemon at any time so as not to exaggerate it too much.

It's not my scent, because I feel too "old" for it with my almost 24 years old and a different style of dress than about six years ago, but it really doesn't deserve such devastating judgments. In the end, isn't it also or especially the wearer, here usually a teenager, who decides, especially by means of the dosage of a scent, whether it is perceived positively or not? The main problem in everyday life, especially with this fragrance, is rather the exaggerated fogging to attract attention in the club.

GerritGuetta
EROS: Only for the Junge Party Crowd or also suitable for everyday use for Ü30?
Eros appeared already in 2013 and we have now 2019. I have never tested the fragrance before because I was sure to find a sweet and synthetic fragrance a ala Ultra Male or Invictus. Which is not my preference for scents. And at the age of 48 and as a married family man, I prefer to spend the weekend gardening rather than partying through the nights in clubs. And that even though I live in Berlin;)

Due to various comments on the internet I never found the fragrance worth testing. Only the flacon I found optically quite well designed. Not as boring as Versace Pour Homme / Eau Fraiche but also not too extreme. After a sample that happened to end up in my shopping bag, I was quite surprised: I think the scent is pretty good. It is (perhaps reformulated in the meantime?) not nearly the absolute Tonka bean bomb, but smells rather fresh, somewhat woody, with a pleasant light sweetness. Actually, it's easy to cope with everyday life. It's not a special note that stands out. Rather the overall composition is coherent.

Maybe I'm not very representative either, because I use quite strong scents (Tom Ford, DHI etc.) in the last years.
BUT: In contrast to Dylan Blue, which I found unpleasant on my skin after a short time, and the YSL L'Homme Intense I tested earlier, which I definitely found too sweet for me, I'm going to buy it as an everyday fragrance. For me, the fragrance is pretty relaxed, so to all those who are not quite so young anymore: just test it out...

Eros another Vanilla and Tonka Bomb
SOTD (Scent of the Day): Versace Eros EDT: As of 02/13/19

Bought Eros either close to late 2017 or early 2018, Eros was my first fragrance from the House of Versace, and it used to be my signature scent, and I revisited it again. Why I love the scent due to my nose still detects the sweet vanilla and tonka bean with the fresh mint and with the hint of apple. Again it will be always be part of my staple in slowly growing collection of fragrances. Well vanilla, tonka bean and mint is many of my favorite notes in fragrances. I like how the vanilla and tonka bean is well blended it is sweet but not cloying or overly sweet is just right, the mint and the apple able to tone down the sweetness. Really versatile and is a must have to any collection.

Rating

Scent: 8/10
Design/Presentation: 7.5/10
Value: 7/10
Longevity/Performance: 8/10: 6-8 sprays: Lasted on my skin as a skin scent around 8-10+ hrs
Overall: 8.25/10
10.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

ScentSlave
A powerhouse that calls out to women
A loud vanilla opening shouts out to everyone, and keeps shouting for a while, before smoothly impressing everyone with a sweet masculinity that playfully says “I can”. It shouts out far for a good 2-4hours, and lasts a decent 6-8 on a long day.
8.0 10.0 10.0 6.0/10

King of Clubbing
Perfect fragrance for all young clubbers who want to attract attention in the club. Super durability and one of the best Sillage ever. However, the sweet fragrance is nothing special, reminiscent of many other fragrances and smells very artificial. Not recommended for older perfumers.
10.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

ErhanSaceros
Plato's Cave Parable - Thank you Eros!
The cave parable, figuratively seen, without a deep, philosophical background, applies exactly to Eros and me:

Erhan lived comfortably in his cave, only knew what the cave offered him. Eros, the god of covetous love, managed to lure Erhan out of his cave. The scent of Eros, marked the way out of the cave and Erhan followed this path. He was unleashed by this scent and set his first foot out into the outside world. There he met Eros and immediately got along with him. Over time, he realized that there were other fragrant personalities. He took his things out of the cave and made his way to discover more. Then Eros asked him: "Why are you leaving me? We lived together for a year." Smiling, he looked at Eros: "I am grateful to you for pulling me out of this cave. You've revealed a whole new world to me. But it's just not gonna work out between us. I've discovered something new on the side. I'm more attracted to." Erhan smelled at the last scent pearls of Eros and was ready for newer discoveries.

Yep, what was I excited about this fragrance when I had nothing to do with fragrances and perfumo a year ago.
Thanks to Eros I have a new hobby and have learned a lot here.
Eros was probably the best thing I smelled to me back then. But because of this platform, I have always found better scents and the scent no longer quite impresses me. I guess I just have a problem with fresh smells. I need the harder or finer material (see "I like" etc.).

I don't want to say much about the fragrance, but for completeness:
Starts with a strong mint, which fortunately does not smell of toothpaste or chewing gum. This is paired with delicious apples. The mint leaf remains on the skin for a long time. At least two hours are in it, but of course it gradually fades away after the top note.
Unfortunately I can't smell the tonka bean, but from the heart note on, the cedar notes appear. I suspect that these notes prevent the scent from becoming too sticky-sweet. I definitely don't think Eros is sticky. Rather something between sweet and bitter-sweet. The only thing that seems to bother many people here is the mint leaf, which smells quite synthetic. But this is exactly what makes this fragrance unique. After a few hours, when the mint is gone, there is only a "not provocative" vanilla note on my skin, supported by woody notes. Eros is quite interchangeable from this moment on.

So keep in your mind, that it's the mint. (It shouldn't rhyme!)

A year ago I gave Eros 10 points. I didn't know many scents back then. Today I give him rather 7.5 points, since I now know several scents. Eros introduced me to this world and therefore I calculate the average of 10 and 7,5.
So...where was my calculator? Maybe still in the cave...
7.0 7.0 7.0 8.0/10

DeJu
You have to smell it right!
I was amazed when I first called this fragrance at Parfumo. The overall rating is actually below 7.0! And I'm not sure what that might be, but I have a hunch:

The first time I smelled Eros was in my buddy's car when we were on our way to a club. When I got in it smelled so damn good, that I naturally wanted to know which fragrance it was. After I found out that it was Eros, I went to the Türkisen the next day to buy. Before I had it packed, I tried it again on a test strip and on my skin. I was more than disappointed with both of them!
It barely smelled like a car the day before! It was indescribable, different, almost salty. Disappointed, I put the scent back and went home.

At the next opportunity when I was at home with my boyfriend, I had to sniff at his Eros bottle. Before that he had the scent on it a few times and he always smelled good. But even when I smelled his bottle, this disappointing salty scent came towards me again.

Today I know why that was and probably why the low rating is:
You can't smell that scent right out of the bottle! Whether test paper or your own skin. It's clear that a fragrance always starts differently than it does in the dry-out, but here it's especially bad. Do me a favor and smell the head of a bottle. Salty, isn't it? Believe me, this scent has a very different effect on you than you feel when you test it. In addition, the people around you also feel this scent better and more intense than you do. Try again.
Give Eros a chance!

Over & Out
10.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

Sebastian80
Mint bag in warm caramel pudding
Anybody here know the Youtube channel "Big Beard Business"? The black Goliath, who actually doesn't look like a fragrance lover at all, likes to tear up the packaging with the words: "Fuck the box". Basically this speaks to me from the heart, but in this special case you have to admit: The spray bottle of Eros is exceptionally beautiful for me.
But now to the scent itself. I am happy to refer to what motivated me to buy or test. Scented, but very loud and actually intended for a young audience of about 20 years.
The last two points don't really apply to my feelings. The smell radiates in the first time already - so it is not, but if you enter the room, in which you have just been, you receive a warm sweet aura, present, but comfortable and unobtrusive.
This warm, sweet base is the keynote of this creation for me. For me typically Italian, charming, carefree and somehow cheeky and pulsating. Hand in hand, at eye level so to speak, peppermint also plays a major role, much less dominant than I originally thought, rather than a good cop of the duo, who makes it cleaner and more interesting, but at the same time pulls it out of the sweet boredom that it would probably have without a fresh flare.
I like Eros best on sunny but not too hot days. In the winter it does not fit me so well because of the cheerful attitude to life, in extreme heat it is too sweet and heavy for me despite peppermint. For me a pleasant contemporary, neither exhausting nor annoying, but nevertheless I must feel like wearing this Versace. If this is the case, then I feel buoyant, cheerful and a little bit in Mediterranean holiday mood.
8.0 9.0 10.0 9.0/10

Heartcore
Convinced only after a few years!
First I would like to mention that I like this seducer of Versace very much. Good in what he wants and how he achieves it. It took almost five years to gain this insight. But how did it come to?

When Eros appeared on the market I was tender 18 years young and so I corresponded exactly to the target group. The video of the fragrance release was of course very promising and I wanted to convince myself whether it also keeps what the advertisement suggests. So I went to town after school to test Eros. But unlike I expected, he didn't agree with me at all. Too trivial, too cheap, too synthetic - I just couldn't understand what justified the hype for this fragrance. Months and years went by. With almost every perfumery visit I tested him again. Took the test strip with me to see if it could convince me in the drydown.

In autumn last year I spent a weekend with my friends in Vienna and we decided to go out in the evening to celebrate. Of course, each of us put on a fragrance and agreed that we would use one fragrance of the other for each evening. Due to a lack of alternatives (several Joop and Hugo Boss fragrances) I chose Eros. So 3-4 sprayers put on and already we started on the way. In the beginning I was completely indifferent to the scent, but at an advanced time... Besides 2-3 compliments from strangers, I remembered the drydown that accompanied me late at night on my way home and even on my journey home the next day.

A short time later I decided to order a bottle. I don't even want to say too many words about the subject of compliments - but it is as it is. The drydown is very strong and pleasing, the performance is worthy of a party scent and it stands out. These attributes make it perfect for a wild party night and exactly for the reasons mentioned above I bought it.

I would never have expected it, but I have never received so much positive feedback on a fragrance when I went out. After using it several times, I can clearly say that for me this is the true undisputed clubbing king. Loud, smoky large-capacity discos - the application area of this flacon! Only there and nowhere else do I resort to Eros and am glad to own it for this purpose in my rally.

I realize, of course, that this fragrance is not an olfactory revelation. That's why it took me several years to decide to buy it. The appearance of the bottle appeals to me. Concerning the scents I refer to the numerous contributions, where these are explained in more detail.
8.0 6.0 7.0 8.0/10

Sanji
not the club king, but ...
I don't think Eros is the club king. I find him clearly too weak for that. Opening is still very sweet but develops into a pleasantly fresh fragrance character. Performance is average. For me JPG Ultra Male is much better when it comes to club scents. But Jeremy Fragrance also mentioned in one of his videos that Eros is the best scent for school/uni for cold weather and I can absolutely agree with that and for this occasion I will also buy the scent, it is very affordable. I'd wear casual in winter, too.
8.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

Eros (former greek) God of Love
I quote - "Women like it a lot. A real panty dropper!"
This is an overstated opinion about Versace Eros, done by probably the biggest "youtuber" influencer for men fragrances.
Judging by all the praise it received by YouTube and other net reviewers, this fragrance seems to have it all and it's considered a "not to miss fragrance". But is it really any good or any sexy?
Well, both my wife and my daughter don't like it. I kind of like it, but my love for it ended some time ago. I accuse some fatigue with this type of fresh sweetness.
I do think Eros is a good clubbing fragrance without being the best choice for romantic dates or intimacy.
It opens fresh (apple and citrus) and minty, preparing the way for an omnipresent tonka tamed by ambroxan, and offers you a very long vanilla with woody notes dry down.
Without being similar, it follows the steps of Sauvage and Dylan Blue, but with added sweetness. It's a good mild/hot temperatures perfume. It's particulary fitted for clubbing, but also to the beach where there aren't many good offers. It's also particulary ecletic as it is quite wearable in Spring and Autumn besides during the summer. Just avoid cold weather.
I still use it from time to time, especially in a sunny spring day like today (in my home). This fragrance also has been stated that it is a "compliments magnet" or a "compliments gatherer". Well that's not really my experience. People seem to like it or enjoy its sillage but don't go mad about it. Spicebomb or Man in Black do attract a lot more compliments without pulling off any person's underwear.
Performance is above average for this type of notes, without being cloying or annoying.
The flask is very nice and really stands out near the other flasks of my collection.
It's not a unique fragrance in the sense that various fragrances have the same type of vibe, or do reveal a freshy sweet scent like Eros does, but without cloning it or being cloned by it.
You end up by having a wide amount of places/situations where you can use it, like clubbing, office, by yourself, outdoor activities, work out, non formal people gatherings, informal meals,... and so on.

My rates for Versace Eros:
Wearability: 8.5
Versatility: 9.0
Quality: 9.0
Presentation: 8.5
Price: 8.0 (this rating refers my judjement about its price when I bought it almost one year ago. I understand that the price rose since then, probably due to the small "hype" raised by the NET reviewers. I don't know its actual average price, but I imagine that this rating should have a smaller value if I had bought Versace Eros today.)
Overall rating: 8,35/10.00

I received some questions about performance of EROS... Here is my experience:
Batch EM1710
sillage - 4~6 feet (above average for this notes)
projection - quite nice during the first 2~3 hours. It becomes a skin scent after 5~6 hours (above average for this notes)
longevity - 7~8 hours (above average for this notes)
Please note that performance is influenced by the production batch but also by the storage conditions before and after sale. If you store it with temperatures above 40º~45º centigrade or under direct sunlight for a month or so, the scent degrades and performance is cut in nearly half. yes... you must store it the same way you store red wine.

I like this fragrance, but I am not sure if I will buy it again. I think I am going to switch it by Carven L`Eau Intense. I prefer Carven's less sweet scent (although similar) and it has a better performance.
9.0 9.0 9.0 8.0/10

HULK SMASH
Yup.....Not going to say too much about this cologne....this is beast mode....pure and simple....if you are in your 20's to early 30's and you like a sexy minty fragrance that can overpower the biggest baddest cologne in your vicinity, you need to get this..it lasts 10-12 hours on me....easily....if you go to a club and you dont want to smell anyone elses cologne or perfume that whole night except yours.., this will do the trick, it is extremely powerful Only issue I have with this is it might be for the younger crowd. Would be weird to smell this on an older gentleman....that being said, you are only as old as you feel...anyone is free to rock this.....I would say restrict this to winter and colder months....can get cloying if you over spray or use in hot weather
9.0 8.0 9.0 8.0/10

Muotarek
What a decent aromatic minty scent!!
Once you spray it you'll get lemon/mint then it settles to Tonka Bean & Ambroxan then the base which is really really lovely and uplifting you'll smell minty vanilla, Vetiver, Cedar it's like you're smelling Mediterranean Sea.

Versatile fragrance that you can use anytime, anywhere but not in a very hot summery day, you won't regret having this scent, it's really good one.

Surprisingly decent
Eros opens with a fresh and minty accord (apple, mint, citrus) surrounded by the usual metallic-ozonic notes, however supported by a pleasant and slightly less predictable (for this type of scent) base of warm, rich, aromatic spicy-woody notes (tonka and cedar above all), sweet and quite “round”, perhaps due to tobacco and/or patchouli dusted with vanilla - the “uncommon” side is that these notes smell actually good and solid, more than the average in mainstream scents. I smell a couple of “niche” nuances here, for example the ambroxan note which provides a “modern” feel of dusty grayness (quite reinforced by aldehydes) – not far from several niche products of the recent years. Also, another “niche” factor to me is some of the contrasts this scent is built on – the tart-mint head opening and the almost gourmandish base, which is quite sweet, warm and resinous, and smoky too. Overall it smells safe and crowdpleasing, but if pay attention and smell it more carefully, it’s not as common as it may seem. And it’s definitely decent. Plus, Eros has also an unexpectedly nice evolution too: instead or remaining identical and just getting drier and lighter, it gets softer, warmer, more resinous, actually more pleasant as hours pass, once the sharp metallic-zesty opening fades away. I’m wearing it since a couple of hours, and now is remarkably better than before. Nothing great and nothing new, but not bad and not (too much) boring.

6,5/10

Treznoez007 65 days ago
Clubing fragrance nice sweet
Carlitos01 112 days ago
It's a good mild/hot temperatures perfume. It's particulary fitted for clubbing, but also to the beach where there aren't many good offers.+3
JoaoMartins 9 months ago
A "masterpiece" over-hyped in the community. Absolutely disgusting. I don't know how can people wear this one.+1
4.0
1.0
Jazzy76 13 months ago
Warm and aromatic, very sensual, it could really be the God of love's scent . Multifaceted and good on my feminin skin too. I love it!
Toreter 17 months ago
Niteclub win. Strong, sweet, crowdpleaser, girlsmagnet. Might smell synthetic, but women love it. For 18-35 yo & cheap. A+++ if u single XD+2
Firasmalanzy 20 months ago
This fragrance smell good, synthetic mint and vanilla, suitable for using in winter and fall for young public and old even i think.+2
6.0
6.0

by Elysium
by Elysium
by Notirotirito
by Notirotirito
Schatz, was machen wir nun?
by TomLavender
by BestSmellGuy
by Nizarito
by Nizarito

Popular Versace

Eros (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Versace The Dreamer (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace Man Eau Fraîche (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versense by Versace Blue Jeans by Versace Crystal Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme Oud Noir by Versace Bright Crystal by Versace Eros Flame by Versace Yellow Diamond by Versace Red Jeans by Versace Eros pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Versace Man (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Blonde (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace Woman by Versace Versus Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Femme Oud Oriental by Versace