Eros (2012)Eau de Toilette

Eros (Eau de Toilette) by Versace

Eros (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Versace for men and was released in 2012. The scent is sweet-synthetic. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by EuroItalia.
Scent goes well with Sauvage (Eau de Toilette)

Top Notes Top NotesMint leaf, Italian lemon, Green apple
Heart Notes Heart NotesVenezuelan tonka bean, Ambroxan, Geranium
Base Notes Base NotesMadagascan vanilla, Atlas cedar, Virginia cedar, Vetiver, Oakmoss

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 03.04.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is the American model Brian Shimansky, set in scene by the photographers Mert & Marcus.

10.0 9.0 9.0 8.0/10

Party all the TIME
If you're the person that doesn't take life very seriously, are loud and laugh loud this one's for you.
It has enough minty freshness to keep it relevant in spring summer season and enough vanilla depth and strength to be bomb even in the cold and apple brings and air of playfulness to it.
Performance is where this shines and Versace Eros not only lasts long but projects heavily so be careful on the trigger specially if the thermometer show double digits.
Versatility is not Eros's strongest suit however, as it does not fair well in any serious situation and fits Ill on a person who is not having fun at the moment of wearing. Whatever you do, smile and have fun while wearing this and embrace the inner party animal of yours no matter of age.
10.0 8.0 8.0 10.0/10

Micha1984
Definitely not just for the younger crowd...
You always hear that Versace Eros is the teen party scent of a bad idea... Maybe others think so, but I don't. For me, Eros is a very useful scent for everyday use that works for me in the same way as JPG Le Male. This one has just like Eros a fresh mint top note, a sweet heart note and a sweet spicy base note that is vanilla heavy. This fragrance is worn by men of all ages, although it is sweet and playful... So why is Eros labeled a teen scent? I can't understand it and I'm not going to be influenced by it! I am 35 years old and I think Eros suits me very well. About the scent itself I can say... It opens with lots of mint and lemon and a crisp green apple. In this phase the fragrance has a very good sillage and you are definitely noticed. After 30 minutes the mint and the apple say goodbye and lemon, tonka bean and geranium mix. Here it becomes a little sweeter and more playful. Also in this phase it is still well perceptible from the environment. In the base it stays sweet and you definitely notice the vanilla but it mixes with a little bit of spice (I think it could be the moss?). The shelf life is very good and with four sprays I can easily last 10h+ all day long! In summer I wouldn't necessarily wear it except maybe in the evening, but in winter, spring and autumn it works just perfectly. So far I have only received positive comments about this fragrance and nobody has ever said I smell like a party-happy teenager... So it's all a matter of opinion! I see JPG Ultra Male ehr as a teenager fragrance, because it is just overly sweet and almost feminine from top to bottom "Grin"... But fun aside! I can really recommend Eros to every man! I will definitely keep wearing it.
Even though I got 40+ because age is just a number. ;)

Sweet Fresh Mint
I used this perfume 2 or 3 times. This perfume has a very fresh mint scent at the opening. After about 1 minute, this lemon scent is dominated by a sharp fresh mint scents. Then the Long lasting fresh mint and lemon scent prevails; this mixture is accompanied by a slightly green apple scent. In heart notes, this perfume turns into a pleasant mint fragrance. Base notes have vanilla scent. Then it is the most prominent vanilla fragrance, and the vanilla note gives this fragrance an even more pleasant atmosphere.

"The main strong note of this perfume is mint
And this is a versatile fragrance. Populer parfume."

I like it and awesome parfume but I'm young. so I don't think there is a smell that suits me. Exactly this fragrance is more suitable for middle aged men.Good choise for older males who like paco rabanne 1 million .

It has a very good performance and super durabiliy.

Longevity is very well. 8/10

Sillage is 3/7

As a skin scent up to 10 12 hours.
Lasted on my skin as a skin scent around 16 -20 hours
9.0 9.0 9.0 7.5/10

Mischa99
smoky vanilla clouds like in the Dicso
After the application the scent did not appeal to me at first. It smelled like any perfume. After some time I could smell different nuances, the development of the fragrance inspired me in the further process. I could perceive a slightly fruity note, something smoky, distinct but pleasant mint and something aquatic. Eros here reminded me very much of Acqua di Giò. I myself had never smelled the perfume on anyone before, only became aware of it through "Jeremy" (probably a disco fragrance in the past). And indeed - after a few hours I felt like I was back in the disco era of the 90s. Around me I could occasionally smell smoky vanilla wafts - just like the fog in the discos back then. The end was also surprisingly good for me, where the "Acqua di Giò" smells of simple aftershave I could enjoy a minty vanilla scent. What surprises me is the low rating here...
7.0 7.0 7.0 8.0/10

Seahawk12s
solid and applicable as a good all-rounder
it is not as unique as Guerlain L'homme ideal, not as clean as Prada L'homme and certainly not as long lasting as a TF Oud Wood. Why do I like him anyway? Because it does many things really well and is therefore also wonderfully applicable. Sometimes I would like it to be a bit fresher, so that I could wear it in warmer summers, but for that I find the heart and base notes with the creamy parts dominate too quickly. And there are two things I disagree with Jeremy F.: I think the fragrance works even at 25+, I could imagine wearing it at 40 and as a clubbing fragrance I think it is manageable, just not strong enough, an Ultra Male works much better.
10.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

The King of Vanilla !!!
Actually you don't need to describe EROS much more.

But since I enjoy it, I'll do it anyway.

The opening of this perfume is sensational. Maybe one of the best openings ever. The mint leaf/apple scent is awesome.

After 20 minutes, the vanilla scent comes through, which remains until the end. And the end is only reached after about 10 hours. You can "scent" an entire room with this fragrance, if I may call it that. Not without good reason the fragrance is called "club fragrance" par excellence. Therefore it should be left at 3 spray bursts. In my opinion, this is perfectly sufficient, since one should not overdo it. Because the younger ones like to overdo it with this fragrance. Versace Eros to a reasonable extent (3, at most 4 sprays) and you can enjoy the vanilla all evening/night. The girls really like the smell.

Often it was written here that it was only a "pure club scent".
I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle. It is certainly not a perfume that you often encounter in the office. Nevertheless, it can be worn in the office - max. 2 sprays ! Then this is perfectly fine with me, as it is not intrusive. Because Versace Eros has the property to "scent" really whole rooms :)

All in all a great fragrance, which can also be worn by adults, if you don't overdo it. I love wearing it and I don't think of it as "teen scent". That it is often so stamped, I think it's a pity, because Versace has created a great vanilla scent with this perfume, which is perfect for autumn and winter. Of course, our pirouette man on YouTube has contributed a lot to Eros having this reputation.

In conclusion one can say:
1. Opening fantastic !
2. Heart note and base vanilla - also great ! - the best vanilla scent in my opinion from the price/performance ratio.

A great fragrance for a reasonable price in the designer area.
9.0 8.0 9.0 8.5/10

Love-bringer or love-slayer?
Since I have been very busy recently with the subject of perfume and have acquired a small and fine collection, I have to give my (mustard) to Eros.

I have already heard, read and seen a lot about this fragrance. There's one or two movies on YouTube that go with it. What I also have to say is that there are always fragrances being praised that everyone knows anyway or everyone has smelled where. And then comes again and again to the same result.

In the beginning, I must confess, I relied too much on the opinions of others. I have applied the Eros times test wise and then for me decided not to buy it, since many yes say that it is rather the party or disco fragrance. And that's not mine at all. So I left it at the test.

However, the day before yesterday I was in the perfumery and wanted to get the perfume I ordered. Unfortunately, the good woman ordered the wrong scent. But you are flexible and you see what else is there.

That's when I got back to Eros. And I must confess that he was better in my nose then.
Then I spontaneously decided to buy the 50 ml. Especially I got 10% as small compensation.

And now for the fragrance itself:

Since I am rather the sweet type this fragrance combination also suits me. After the fresh start the sweet and powdery one comes along more and more. The durability is very good with me. A few hours is enough loosely. More on the clothes. The next day there is still the breath to smell.

Although I am also of the opinion that this fragrance also works well in the club, I must also say that I wear it in the office. And I'm 39 years old already. It's always suggested that it's more for younger people. I don't agree with that at all. Since it's always very different how you personally perceive a fragrance, everyone has a different opinion about it.

I personally like this fragrance very much. After initial teething problems. Personally, I don't care what anyone else says.

Everyone has their own personal taste. Even though many say that is something for 15 year olds, you should not always rely on that.
9.0 9.0 9.0 9.5/10

MarioG
Great, sweet, youthful air? Or more?
It's clear that when you hear Versace Eros, you think of clubbing scent for young people. In principle yes, but I also think he can score points in everyday life.

Fragrance:
Use the scent very rarely and it knocks me over every time. This sweet apple mixture and this one like me feel incredible depth in the scent. It's impressive. After some time the fragrance becomes a little more dignified, which is the highlight for me. When the intensive slowly gives way. Freshly applied in the car this is already very intrusive with other people.

Durability: Top! Above average good!

Silage: How it should be as a clubbing fragrance, you still smell after 50 meters. (so far now again not)

Flacon: I'm not so much a fan of wide flacons, so I also have it as a smaller variant, but it looks cool anyway.

Overall I find the fragrance ingenious and clear it is good for the evening, but applied a little more gently it also goes during the day (although I don't do that).
10.0 9.0 8.0 8.5/10

Why just clubbing?
I've known the fragrance for a long time and I've had it in my collection for quite a while. I find it quite fresh with a nice sweetish note. It definitely has a recognition value. But I can't understand many comments here (my opinion) I actually see the scent in all possible situations, except maybe at 35° in midsummer. Can also be worn in the office, if you don't rape a spray head. So why just clubbing? Also the fact that the fragrance is only suitable for u20 men does not open up to me. There are much sweeter candidates, there's no one talking about u 20
8.0 7.0 8.0 7.0/10

Eros Review
Too many people believe in superstitions that certain fragrances stimulate women's libido. But fragrance is not a very important factor than a person's character, behavior, speech, expression, or attire. Until a few years ago, I loved the great balance and performance of Eros, but now that it's become too much common, I don't want to be in the same class as all those people on the street.

Is this a good fragrance? Yes, right. Is this a scent worth collecting? Yes, very much so. But before you get Eros, I hope you'll think about what people wear it in your city. If too many people already wear it in your area, and the males wear it for the purpose of notifying themselves that they are in heat, choosing Eros may be the worst choice. Because women will feel it as a scent of an unpleasant, annoying man who sexually pester.

As we rediscover the '80s powerhouses today, perhaps 30 years later, when no one wears an Eros, the value of this will be returned. But this is not the right time to wear it in my opinion. Except for the shortcoming that too many people believe this is a sexual catalyst, Eros is actually quite a good fragrance. But that one shortcoming is destroying all of its value.

Alternative of Eros:

1. Guess 1981 Los angeles : The more serious, subdued fragrance with tobacco+amber instead of vanilla.
2. English Laundry Oxford Bleu : The more elegant, luxurious fragrance with Iris flowers instead of mints.
9.0 8.0 8.0 7.0/10

Taurus1967
Actually done everything right ... except for the scent
In principle, I must congratulate the marketing department of Versace. To name the fragrance after the name of the Greek god of covetous love is a promising decision for sales reasons alone. The blue, distinctive bottle, with the mythological Medusa head as the Versace logo, also fits the theme perfectly.
Well, the advertising with the suntanned top body model is again a matter of taste, but even there you can't make any real accusations.

But as far as the fragrance is concerned, it cannot meet the high expectations associated with the name Eros - and I am now far away from the cheap Eros-Center brand Fernfahrer-Glück or any establishments behind the station.

Instead of symbolizing sensuality or seduction, this Eros is unfortunately only a pleasing sweetling. Admittedly not a bad one, because he radiates an interesting mixture of slightly minty-synthetic freshness in contrast to vanilla-spicy warmth. It reminds a little of chewing gum with pudding - and somehow also of a mixture of the former Versace fragrances Blue Jeans & Black Jeans.

Come to the fun pool or the subsequent visit to the burger roasting room is definitely mega.
I can imagine that one or the other recent double X chromosome carrier will get into a flurry and the boyish counterpart will solidify in the rutting posture.

For the target group of older teens and younger twens this is also ok. I wouldn't have said anything for an American scent (after all, Versace has belonged to Michael Kors since 2018). But an Italian label that plays with Greek mythology and Latin lover attitude would certainly have had more sensual potential. Especially when adults have to play along.

The 7.0 points I give mercifully because he is not necessarily unlecker schnuppert and you want to sniff again and again. But it has nothing to do with Eros.
8.0 9.0 8.0 7.5/10

Felix22x
The clubbing fragrance par excellence !
I find the bottle very appealing, because it looks noble and masculine, in the sense that it is suitable for a men's perfume, and thus visually enriches any perfume collection. The only thing I really have to criticize in this category is that the lid doesn't close properly after a while. I've used up about half of my 100 ml bottle and the lid doesn't close properly anymore, which is acceptable but still unattractive.

Fragrance
When spraying on for the first time, a mint note immediately penetrates the nose, which certainly has a certain potency, but is immediately complemented by sweet notes, so that the fragrance as a whole definitely smells masculine, but is nevertheless sweet. The sweetness is audible for me as apple and vanilla, whereby the apple unites itself directly with the mint, while the vanilla note only becomes apparent in the dry down and is not as potent as for example in a Dior Fahrenheit.
For me the fragrance is sweet-fresh-male.
For use I see it quite clearly in the evening, rather in summer, but also in winter wearable and especially for an event or a party I consider it quite suitable.
Versace Eros is also a fragrance for me that should definitely be worn by young men/young people, as it is very playful. I like to wear this fragrance again and again, on the occasions mentioned above and have often received compliments. Altogether I would say that one already receives above average many compliments and rate this category with an 8/10, whereby one must say that the smell is not all too unique, which does not disturb me here however.

Shelf life
The durability is definitely good, but not overwhelming, with me it lasts about 8h on the skin, which I consider a fragrance in this price range, as quite satisfactory.

I can't say much about the Sillage, it's not a room-filling scent, but it's quite perceptible in an environment of about 1 meter, the wearer also gets to feel it from time to time, which I find successful and pleasant.

Ps: I've been addicted to perfumes for quite some time, but this is my first comment here, so I would be very happy about feedback or constructive criticism.

The Medusa among fragrances
Versace Eros draws on ancient Greek mythology for both the name and the brand logo.
The god Eros, whose Greek word is still very present in the German language, stands for sensuality, attraction and accordingly for desire and longing, which we generally perceive as desire and longing, even perceive in the highest form as love. In his depictions, Eros and his Roman counterpart Amor wear arrows and bows, mostly with which he explores his love-crazed victims. In lesser known representations, a whip or net is added to the god of love as attributes to help in the hunt for lovers. In any case, Eros fulfils a function: to awaken desire in people, which ultimately culminates in an amorous bond.
This would also describe the intention of naming the fragrance of the same name. Where other fragrances are secretive and reserved, shyly flattered with charm or complexity, or just gentle attention, Eros surrounds its wearer with an aura that craves attention. It's literally impossible to ignore the scent. For me, the biggest powerhouse in Puncto Sillage I've ever tested. The mint paired with the sweetness of vanilla and tonka are, in my opinion, the outstanding scents of this perfume, which pours for hours like little love arrows from the skin onto the environment. The course remains relatively linear, the freshness of the fragrance, which is only superficial at the beginning, becomes warmer and sweeter. In my opinion, complexity, natural-looking fragrances and a fragrance that is suitable for everyday use are a bad thing here. Wearable to events and summer dates outdoors in a deliberately chosen outfit in casual-chique (polo shirt = minimum)

I deliberately chose "love arrows" because the fragrances are actually perceived as very pleasant by the ladies and this fragrance definitely puts its wearer in the spotlight. Staying unobtrusive is hardly possible with more than 2 spray shots of Eros. I strongly warn against overdose. Even so, I can only tolerate the perfume myself during outdoor activities at low dosages, otherwise I find it too intrusive, too brash and exhausting for the wearer.

Let us come to the second mythological testimonial of the Versace brand, the Medusan head, which represents the brand internationally. Eros embodies as a fragrance, ebeson like the fashionable creations Donnatella Versaces, the mythological meaning of the Gorgone "Medusa" par excellence. The original beauty of the Medusa, which after an unfortunate liaison with the god Poseidon mutated to a horrifying exterior, symbolizes the Janus-faced figure of this scented water.

As a fragrance, Eros behaves very similarly because, like the medusa embossing on the bottle, it polarises between repulsion and attraction. Depending on the mood, he polarizes with me, too, and so I very rarely open Pandora's box to stay with the mythological theme. Because as with Pandora's casket the wearer will not get rid of the spirits of this scent so quickly ...
9.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

I'm an idiot!!! ,-)
*Once again, Parfums de Marly shows everyone how to do it.
You can't get that much creativity under your nose anywhere else!
This combination of an extremely sharp and fresh start, consisting of mint and citric apple notes, which over the course of the day turn into a cozy sweetness of tonka bean and vanilla, once again shows it to everyone.
You start your office day fresh and are wrapped in a beautiful sweetness just in time for work, inviting you to further activities.
The whole in combination with a high-quality bottle and a clean working spray head shows the whole quality of this niche house.*

"Versace"

*Please what?*

"Versace"

*Amouage Versace?*

"No, man, it's from Versace. This unspeakable fashion house, with its mainstream scents. They always try to find the greatest possible denominator between all the untrained western noses..."

*Oh, damn it. The YouTube Parfum faction, led by JF, have decided for us that this is a pure clubbing fragrance for
10.0 8.0 8.0 7.0/10

DerDefcon
More coherent than the red devil that comes in the form of a sweet eau de parfum.
Versace Eros, a fragrance in a rather unusual bottle that knows how to please, may indeed be a fragrance for the young generation, for party-goers or admirers of sweets, but in my eyes it is by no means badly made. First it should be said that I cannot fully understand the declaration as "sweet-synthetic". He's cute - that's right. There's not much to shake about. But this sweetie is not as sticky, pseudogourmadige as you would find her in the brand new Stronger With You Intense by Armani ... just to give you an example. When carefully dosed, we are dealing with a sweet fragrance that also knows how to surprise with freshness. This is definitely due to the top note, which knows how to captivate with apple, mint and lemon. The blue party-goer (interesting wordplay :D by the way) is one whose top note you get enough of over the whole course of the fragrance. So we're not dealing with a head note tricker that encourages the rather naïve, spontaneously perfume-buying customer to buy, who often sniffs the test strip for a few seconds. Sure, the top note is somewhat pushed into the background at some point, but mint and apple can be smelt out at any time, so that the tonka bean, which is now incipient and is later complemented by the equally sweet vanilla, does not press too much and does not "stick" the fragrance. The mint and especially the apple always provide a certain airiness and I think that this all comes across quite naturally. This airiness, by the way, is what I lack in the red Versace Eros Flame. This one doesn't necessarily have a better durability, but it presses much more and has exactly this stickiness, which its blue, older brother doesn't have.

Conclusion: Versace Eros is a good, solid party fragrance that I clearly prefer to smell than 1 million or even Versace Eros Flame. Versace Eros Flame, the sticky-sweet, actually synthetic-looking colleague, seems here like the younger brother of the previously published blue Eros, who now wants to make even more of an impression than this one, thereby clearly overshooting the mark. The big, blue brother knows how to use his sweetness correctly and to contrast it with mint, apple and lemon at any time so as not to exaggerate it too much.

It's not my scent, because I feel too "old" for it with my almost 24 years old and a different style of dress than about six years ago, but it really doesn't deserve such devastating judgments. In the end, isn't it also or especially the wearer, here usually a teenager, who decides, especially by means of the dosage of a scent, whether it is perceived positively or not? The main problem in everyday life, especially with this fragrance, is rather the exaggerated fogging to attract attention in the club.

GerritGuetta
EROS: Only for the Junge Party Crowd or also suitable for everyday use for Ü30?
Eros appeared already in 2013 and we have now 2019. I have never tested the fragrance before because I was sure to find a sweet and synthetic fragrance a ala Ultra Male or Invictus. Which is not my preference for scents. And at the age of 48 and as a married family man, I prefer to spend the weekend gardening rather than partying through the nights in clubs. And that even though I live in Berlin;)

Due to various comments on the internet I never found the fragrance worth testing. Only the flacon I found optically quite well designed. Not as boring as Versace Pour Homme / Eau Fraiche but also not too extreme. After a sample that happened to end up in my shopping bag, I was quite surprised: I think the scent is pretty good. It is (perhaps reformulated in the meantime?) not nearly the absolute Tonka bean bomb, but smells rather fresh, somewhat woody, with a pleasant light sweetness. Actually, it's easy to cope with everyday life. It's not a special note that stands out. Rather the overall composition is coherent.

Maybe I'm not very representative either, because I use quite strong scents (Tom Ford, DHI etc.) in the last years.
BUT: In contrast to Dylan Blue, which I found unpleasant on my skin after a short time, and the YSL L'Homme Intense I tested earlier, which I definitely found too sweet for me, I'm going to buy it as an everyday fragrance. For me, the fragrance is pretty relaxed, so to all those who are not quite so young anymore: just test it out...

Eros another Vanilla and Tonka Bomb
SOTD (Scent of the Day): Versace Eros EDT: As of 02/13/19

Bought Eros either close to late 2017 or early 2018, Eros was my first fragrance from the House of Versace, and it used to be my signature scent, and I revisited it again. Why I love the scent due to my nose still detects the sweet vanilla and tonka bean with the fresh mint and with the hint of apple. Again it will be always be part of my staple in slowly growing collection of fragrances. Well vanilla, tonka bean and mint is many of my favorite notes in fragrances. I like how the vanilla and tonka bean is well blended it is sweet but not cloying or overly sweet is just right, the mint and the apple able to tone down the sweetness. Really versatile and is a must have to any collection.

Rating

Scent: 8/10
Design/Presentation: 7.5/10
Value: 7/10
Longevity/Performance: 8/10: 6-8 sprays: Lasted on my skin as a skin scent around 8-10+ hrs
Overall: 8.25/10
10.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

ScentSlave
A powerhouse that calls out to women
A loud vanilla opening shouts out to everyone, and keeps shouting for a while, before smoothly impressing everyone with a sweet masculinity that playfully says “I can”. It shouts out far for a good 2-4hours, and lasts a decent 6-8 on a long day.

Some people dislike the powerful projection (an EASY 4ft radius) and long lasting sillage (8-10+ hours), but just about EVERY woman I know personally has complimented this one and it’s EDP brother nicely.

Maybe it’s used by many, but that means the fragrance itself is good. If it’s uniqueness, or a one of a kind signature that you’re searching for in scent, then you really shouldn’t be looking in the designer fragrance universe; the niche world is where you should start your digging.
8.0 10.0 10.0 6.0/10

King of Clubbing
Perfect fragrance for all young clubbers who want to attract attention in the club. Super durability and one of the best Sillage ever. However, the sweet fragrance is nothing special, reminiscent of many other fragrances and smells very artificial. Not recommended for older perfumers.
10.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

ErhanSaceros
Plato's Cave Parable - Thank you Eros!
The cave parable, figuratively seen, without a deep, philosophical background, applies exactly to Eros and me:

Erhan lived comfortably in his cave, only knew what the cave offered him. Eros, the god of covetous love, managed to lure Erhan out of his cave. The scent of Eros, marked the way out of the cave and Erhan followed this path. He was unleashed by this scent and set his first foot out into the outside world. There he met Eros and immediately got along with him. Over time, he realized that there were other fragrant personalities. He took his things out of the cave and made his way to discover more. Then Eros asked him: "Why are you leaving me? We lived together for a year." Smiling, he looked at Eros: "I am grateful to you for pulling me out of this cave. You've revealed a whole new world to me. But it's just not gonna work out between us. I've discovered something new on the side. I'm more attracted to." Erhan smelled at the last scent pearls of Eros and was ready for newer discoveries.

Yep, what was I excited about this fragrance when I had nothing to do with fragrances and perfumo a year ago.
Thanks to Eros I have a new hobby and have learned a lot here.
Eros was probably the best thing I smelled to me back then. But because of this platform, I have always found better scents and the scent no longer quite impresses me. I guess I just have a problem with fresh smells. I need the harder or finer material (see "I like" etc.).

I don't want to say much about the fragrance, but for completeness:
Starts with a strong mint, which fortunately does not smell of toothpaste or chewing gum. This is paired with delicious apples. The mint leaf remains on the skin for a long time. At least two hours are in it, but of course it gradually fades away after the top note.
Unfortunately I can't smell the tonka bean, but from the heart note on, the cedar notes appear. I suspect that these notes prevent the scent from becoming too sticky-sweet. I definitely don't think Eros is sticky. Rather something between sweet and bitter-sweet. The only thing that seems to bother many people here is the mint leaf, which smells quite synthetic. But this is exactly what makes this fragrance unique. After a few hours, when the mint is gone, there is only a "not provocative" vanilla note on my skin, supported by woody notes. Eros is quite interchangeable from this moment on.

So keep in your mind, that it's the mint. (It shouldn't rhyme!)

A year ago I gave Eros 10 points. I didn't know many scents back then. Today I give him rather 7.5 points, since I now know several scents. Eros introduced me to this world and therefore I calculate the average of 10 and 7,5.
So...where was my calculator? Maybe still in the cave...

BardiaGH 6 days ago
Not limited to youth but limited to youthful, party and fun fragrance
Bumpyuma 17 days ago
Good smell - Above average opening - below average projection for 1.5 hours
Amazon1975 110 days ago
A fruity offering with staying power....very synthetic but mass appealing....pretty good
Treznoez007 8 months ago
Clubing fragrance nice sweet
Carlitos01 9 months ago
It's a good mild/hot temperatures perfume. It's particulary fitted for clubbing, but also to the beach where there aren't many good offers.
JoaoMartins 14 months ago
A "masterpiece" over-hyped in the community. Absolutely disgusting. I don't know how can people wear this one.
Jazzy76 19 months ago
Warm and aromatic, very sensual, it could really be the God of love's scent . Multifaceted and good on my feminin skin too. I love it!
Toreter 22 months ago
Niteclub win. Strong, sweet, crowdpleaser, girlsmagnet. Might smell synthetic, but women love it. For 18-35 yo & cheap. A+++ if u single XD
Firasmalanzy 2 years ago
This fragrance smell good, synthetic mint and vanilla, suitable for using in winter and fall for young public and old even i think.

by GilAroma
by GilAroma
by Elysium
by Elysium
by Rasierwasser
by Rasierwasser
by Notirotirito
by Notirotirito
Schatz, was machen wir nun?
by TomLavender
by Emko47
by WitDeBois
by WitDeBois

Popular Versace

Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Gianni Versace (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versus Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versense by Versace The Dreamer (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme Oud Noir by Versace Versace Man Eau Fraîche (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Blonde (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Femme Oud Oriental by Versace Versace Man (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Crystal Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Eros Flame by Versace Versace Woman by Versace Blue Jeans by Versace V'E Versace (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Vanitas (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Versace pour Femme Dylan Blue by Versace Crystal Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Versace