Eros Flame 2018

Eros Flame by Versace
Eros Flame is a perfume by Versace for men and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-synthetic. It is being marketed by EuroItalia.

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Mandarin orange, Chinotto, Madagascar pepper, Rosemary
Heart Notes Heart NotesPepperwood™, Geranium, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesTexas cedar, Haitian vetiver, Patchouli, Oakmoss, Sandalwood, Tonka bean, Vanilla

Submitted by PBregovich, last update on 16.01.2021.

Pure seduction !
In short, this thing is awesome! I love that smell! It's spicy, it's got fire, and it's got its own kind of sweetness. Has a slight cinnamoniness to begin with. Eros Flame is an absolute performance monster. On me it lasts 8-9 hours and sprays its magic again and again. Almost every lady in my environment finds him very great and erotic. Great scent for every occasion and one of my absolute favorites !
KevinGrey
My number one party and seducer scent
Eros was all right, but here's the upgrade.

Versace is usually too sweet-synthetic for me, but with Eros a fragrance has been created that does exactly the right thing. Wrapped and arranged in a hypnotically seductive composition.

Covered with warm pepper and provided with an enormous durability. And unlike most other Versace fragrances, the sweetness in this composition also seems more natural to me. Perhaps by packaging it in fruity notes ....

Hot, spicy, warm, sweet, masculine.

So far my number one seductive and party scent.
The flaming passion comes - Joop please make way
Eros Flame by Versace, a fragrance like summer itself. The sun is high in the sky and you are ready to tackle the day. And when the sun hides, summer retreats, it makes my heart blossom. Summer even in winter. That's the way I think now.
This fragrance unites many things. Strongly fruity top notes for an effervescent, almost dramatic opening. Creamy, spicy heart and a persistent woodsy base. A fragrance that always goes and, to my surprise, is currently available for sometimes less money than it deserves.

I would like to describe how my journey with the fiery seducer began.
The first start was frightening, even deterrent. "What is it now?" I thought to myself when I first sprayed. "This is what a bag of bad oranges must smell like!" was my second thought. Like a symphony in which the composer has parked a few lines too many, instruments which I could not recognize from the sound or filter out of the aural sound system. So much Flame gave me one on the dirty twelve. At first I enjoy a light vanilla pudding to soft baroque music.
VRÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖHN! Eros just burst through the door! The pudding has turned into a flood under which I threaten to drown. I didn't want that much vanilla. And where do the starving oranges come from. Stop, stop! The sounds of shallow baroque music now suddenly sound like Dimmu Borgir's Death Cult Armageddon on steroids.
The cuddly cat that sat on my lap has become a beast. I'm getting paranoid. Now the whole neighborhood knows I got a new perfume. It's over!
Similarly, I would like to believe the reviews of old Joop connoisseurs, it must have been the end of the 80s for many people when they applied the formerly dark pink cast. Boom! The beast is out of the bag. Now you can't hide your presence anymore. Not at a distance of two kilometers you can't.

So back to "normal" Eros. He's not hurting anyone. Soft vanilla with apple and mint in the background. Ambroxan subtly underlines various accents. The music now sounds again like my previously chosen shallow baroque music. The black metal band with their orchestral support has also left again. My dear cat maunzt satisfied. The sky outside shines in a deep blue. Everything quiet in the neighbourhood. Nobody rings the bell. No police sirens can be heard. The paranoia was only temporary. But what a horror My gaze glides over to the perfume rack. The hairs on the back of my neck stand up. There it is. Bright red. The death of my perception? The death of my mind? So I'm going to let this perfume stand for a while. Distract myself with other scents. Including regular Eros. Cuddly scent.

But time passes. And sometimes faster than you think. Eros Flame is often unpacked and the fragrance is first sprayed into the air, waved over, the impressions are re-evaluated and arranged. It honestly took me some time to pay my respects to this perfume. I can't imagine that anyone would buy Eros Flame as an entry-level fragrance. And even seasoned perfumeros who know and appreciate Eros are not quite sure about Flame. Somehow like Eros and yet very unique That's right. While many people compare Eros to Flame - it is quite possible - I myself quickly came to the conclusion that Flame, although based on the DNA of Eros, is very different The fragrance begins with a very strong orange note, enhanced by chinotto, which I didn't know before and which I can't find in any other perfume so far. Also the pepper in the top note gives the prelude tinder.
The middle part, the heart of the fragrance, is also peppery, along with rose and geranium, to round off the top note and allow for a transition to the base. And this comes in a classically woody and dignified approach, with everything a man would certainly like to have on him. And not to forget. Vanilla. Once the nose has gotten used to the composition, the vanilla comes through. Already when applying it is there and draws itself like a leitmotif through the development of the fragrance experience.

I think Eros Flame is now the perfect counterpart to Dior's Homme Intense (or Eau Sauvage fragrance, if you like). High-quality, inexpensive, unyielding. Also a real fighter. Opened with powerful orange, it develops spicy-smoky and offers a strong, long-lasting base, rounded off with exquisite vanilla. Whereby Flame can even carry the touch of orange through to the base, depending on the weather and how my body chemistry acts with the scent. Negative experiences, with the exception of the first encounter, I had no more. Since then Eros Flame is one of my favourite scents. I have the feeling that this fragrance can bring about another turn in my perfume passion. Already now I have to admit that it belongs to the high-ranking fragrances. Eros Flame doesn't have to hide from my favourite scents from the house of Dior. On the contrary. When I can't decide, Eros Flame and Dior Homme Intense dance the tango of death. There can only be one (for this evening). French nobility against Italian grace.

Note: I have no negative associations regarding the black metal group Dimmu Borgir]

MfG
TheOrange78
Eros The Spicy
Hello Dear Community :)

I spent two years looking for this perfume! First I smelled it for release in a Versace store in Berlin and was already impressed, I just wasn't willing to pay the full price.

Yeah. If I had done it once because it should turn out later that he is really hard to get in Berlin, as he was somewhere inside, he was sold out immediately
To the fragrance:

In principle it smells exactly like the normal EROS, only spicier due to the pepper. There is much more to the smell eig. also nothing to say.

Shelf life:

When it's on my skin, it lasts for an awfully long time. I would even put it on a par with Le Male Le perfume, it lasts at least 12 hours with me. Yesterday at 1:30 pm I sprayed it on and this morning around 10 am I still noticed it on my right arm.

Silage fills a whole room, so be careful how much you spray on it.

I only managed to get hold of the 30 ML. But I am very happy to have it in my collection at all
"What's that?"
It may not be the most popular opinion and for some it may be hard to imagine, but this fragrance has been one of the most complimentary for me, and still is. I got it as a Christmas present in 2018, when (as far as I know) it had not been around for long. I liked it, had a sample first and then wished for Flame for Christmas. The strikingly beautiful bottle shone like a ruby in the light of the Christmas tree. The rest of the winter I wore the orange-sweet, slightly green fireman almost every day. I didn't count how often I was approached, but I have never experienced such an effect with any other fragrance. I thought the whole compliment story about fragrances was wrong. But Eros Flame taught me better. At parties, in everyday life, at a beer with friends, almost everywhere someone commented on my scent. Last year at a Halloween party about 5 girls and one lady buried her nose in my shirt.
Don't get me wrong, I don't want to show off or brag here, no, nothing like that.
But there's one thing I don't understand: Why is the scent on YouTube being so badly criticized by a certain perfume influencer? And why is it not so popular otherwise? Maybe some people have had bad experiences with Flame, but it certainly doesn't only work for me. I'm happy with Flame and glad that my bottle is still half full. But I will soon increase it if a reformulation comes so that I am on the vintage side.

Versace guaranteed
There are not much to say actually, I have a year now and it is one of my favourites! Oriental and fruity, it full of excitement and passion, the smell is very good and it doesn’t smell synthetic or manufactured, it lasts for hours! The only drawback is that it doesn’t have a big radius if you don’t know how to use it, I recommend one spay in each inner side of the elbows, one in the neck, in pulse points and two in the wrists, once each one. In that way I lasts long and you maximise its effectiveness! Overall it’s a 4,8 out of 5 and very trusty fragrance for dates, nights with friends and professional meeting, it is what the name says Eros flame!
The fruity seducer
I was delighted when the Versace house decided to create a flanker to Eros. I had already liked the original version, only the fragrance entry had been a bit too much for me, I don't know. Besides, for me it was a pure out-scent. This one is rounder, fruity and fresh there as well, so the sweetness fits a bit more into the overall picture. You can wear it in reasonable doses in everyday life, because it is very pleasing but not boring. For me, the worst thing about a perfume is that I want to have the whole series ;) when I think it's totally good, and of course I had to go for Eros Flame again. I just love to surround myself from front to back with a fragrance that suits me and stimulates my fantasy even more. Thanks to the poison set I also have the Aftershave Balsam, which smells good and also cares for me. I don't always use all products, but on special days I can really enjoy it to let a fragrance take effect on me already while showering and then continue with the rest of the program. I think that every manufacturer should consider this and offer such a complete care series for a fragrance. This is additional income and many, like me, would enjoy it.

Eros Flame is not as animalistic as the original version in cyan, but it has the more beautiful fruits and something creamy on top. The tangerine is delicious to fool around with, the composition seems well balanced and - yes, there were compliments for the fragrance and not too tight. With Eros Flame, you're surrounded by a pleasant, sensual fragrance that is pleasing, but never boring, because the composition is simply beautiful from head to toe. From the persistence he gets a well-deserved 10 from me, the sillage is good, one is noticed and it is not obtrusive. With the first Eros there was also a kind of penetrance, but he probably needed that to be able to assert himself as a proclaimed party companion against other smells. I don't think Eros Flame is so suitable for the very young men, because it has a somewhat more subtle, mature sensuality, so I would say it is more suitable for the generation over 30+.
The good Lord in a suit
Directly I would like to say that one should not necessarily wear it with it, although it would be fine in winter with the right event :) . To express it is that it is simply much more noble and masculine than the edt comes along. If you have the young and playful seducer there, you have the entrepreneur who goes on a date here
I've smelled that scent a lot now. I really, really like it. I don't have to compare it with the edt, it has other qualities and in my eyes it is a good single fragrance. To the durability following have him a colleague gift and when he arrived times on the hand sprayed to smell him again. I was at work was showering, doing sports and again and again he came into my nose. I could not believe it went to my wrist and actually he was still there! At that time 52 hours have already passed over 2 days ajajajajajajaj...

The Sillage is really good, one is noticed and that for a long time but not too obtrusive. It fills the room very lovely and I do not find it disturbing.

The fragrance itself is definitely sweet but has a very good spice and masculine wood inside if I may describe it. The I sweeten the aftertaste but also a great combination with the wood at the beginning and puts you in a smoky (but sweet-sweet spectacle). It seems to me as if Vannille and Tonka bean with a lot of artificial sweetness, which is then compensated by the wood, compressed to a great cloud of all cloud 7. The first whiff of the scent will stick to you, of course it will be weaker but these sweet accents will stay for 2 days :).

From me there is a purchase recommendation for the 200ml bottle saves a lot of money and you can spray it to your heart thanks to the sweetness rather in spring, autumn and winter wear. In summer sweetness becomes disgusting with sultry weather.

Men should wear it. Young adults or teenagers on their way to becoming a man can also do so, but should wear it with stylish clothes and perform. ????

Tonka & mandarin nauseatic dance
Close to the original, but with a good adition of artificial mandarin and eternal boring tonka. Induces a strong nausea through the chemical aromas that combine chaotically, IMO. For the lovers, good for rainy and cold days, i could bring a sparkle of joy. My last reaction was a sneeze, due to the peppery/vanillic - in - the - nose - dry down. A strong NO from me.
Versace Eros Flame
Probably as one of the few, I had bought Eros Flame without having Eros before..
Many people compare both all the time, but this is only about Flame:
The performance is really worth mentioning on this thing. Perfect for parties, the scent lasts for several hours and this is clearly noticeable:)
However, for me the Scent is more of an only party scent. But there it works great and really brings you a lot of compliments and sensation.

The comment should be kept short:)
See you, your Lee:)

Kazos07Kazos07 3 months ago
I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one who thinks this scent is actually better than the "standard" Eros edt
BertolucciKBertolucciK 4 months ago
Eros Flame opens with a sweet and fruity chemical mixture that reminds me of Rasasi Hawas. In the drydown you get a sweet mess of tonka bean
HugoMontezHugoMontez 4 months ago
Eros - mint - apple + sweetness + mandarin = Eros Flame. For a young guy, it's not bad, otherwise take the original formula of Eros, instead
Nik604Nik604 11 months ago
Same melting nylon with caramel for teens, sorry but nothing interesting, again.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
A scent worthy of its name: Eros in flame! It's a true aphrodisiac potion, peppery and sweet at the same time. Perfect for women too!

by Taurus1967
by Taurus1967
by Karlux37
by Karlux37
by AaronMulle
by AaronMulle

Popular Versace

Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace The Dreamer (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Gianni Versace (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme Oud Noir by Versace Versus Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versense by Versace Eros (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace Man Eau Fraîche (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Blonde (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Femme Oud Oriental by Versace Versace Man (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Eros (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Crystal Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Crystal Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Blue Jeans by Versace Versace Woman by Versace Versace pour Femme Dylan Blue by Versace V'E Versace (Eau de Parfum) by Versace