Eros Flame 2018

Eros Flame by Versace
Eros Flame is a perfume by Versace for men and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is being marketed by EuroItalia.
Scent goes well with A*Men / Angel Men

OakmossOakmoss
SandalwoodSandalwood
Tonka beanTonka bean
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by PBregovich, last update on 24.09.2021.

Eros with a twist
I wasn't interested at all on this flanker as most reviewers mention this was a cash grab, it was pretty much Eros with a slight twist, pretty much the same just not as strong so I steered away from it but recently after I started regretting selling my Eros EDT I thought I might try getting a 30ml of this one instead.

Sure, the dna is the same and they are in fact very similar, ai wish they each had a more noticeable or individual scent however, you can tell there's a difference and I was pleased with Eros Flame. It's all about the mandarin, it's front and center and to me this is the biggest difference, well in all fairness I've worn it once so eventually its subtilties will probably become more evident.

Is this a cash grab? Yeah, is it a bad scent or a waste of money? Hell no! It smells more like a different batch of Eros rather than a flanker but I'm glad I have it in my collection specially considering how good it performs, it's Eros with a twist

Sweaty flame, spicy, citrusy
Its citrus top notes stand out quite a lot and this is announced at least the first 15 to 20 minutes (a punch of many citrus that fails to define what it is), then enter the spices with woods, that rose touch gives it special magic, the note of vanilla with sweetness characteristic of this line, the creamy sandalwood quite cozy, which makes it ideal for daytime use, it is versatile and manage to give it that interesting twist of its counterpart of the mother fragrance (blue); Flame with its fiery character driven by woods and pepper, is explosive and the notes vary a lot in each application, it is interesting the play of notes. I definitely go with this one, for not being so cloying, I love the charge with spicy touch, in summer you can take advantage of it because of the sweat and heat, it will project quite a lot and will be noticed in social settings, barbecues, nights out. Its performance goes well for the 8 hours.

Tiens!
Like a safe embrace
I have given this fragrance to my husband.

Eros Flame is sweet, spicy and soft with a bit of freshness.

In the opening, citrus notes meet black pepper and rosemary, before rose chords unite with cedar in the heart notes.Seductive nuances of tonka bean and vanilla on the skin and let the aura of the wearer blaze passionately.

on my husband it lasts all day.
This fragrance somehow conveys security, is seductive but also not too intrusive because it is also soft.
Perfect fragrance for a date.
I love this fragrance on a man!
Passionate loose
A passionate fragrance. It is spicy, fruity, warm, masculine and develops a very seductive sweetness. Eros Flame performs brilliantly and is perfect as a date and party fragrance.
Flames of passion
I would like to start this review with a little story, a testimonial.

I first smelled this fragrance in a nice little shop in our charming Zurich. The scent stood out right from the crowd, something about it reminded me of a holiday in Tel-Aviv, or rather Jaffa (the Arab part of town). There was something very mysterious, oriental and spicy about it that kept me going. I needed it. Said done - I bought me a small 50ml bottle.

At the weekend I was invited to the birthday party of a friend. The Perfect opportunity to get a little reaction to my new fragrance. Since the scent was already sure to last at least 7 hours on my skin when I tested it, I didn't want to overdo it when I applied it, since it's really uncomfortable for me personally to be smelled all over the room. Pfft-pfft-pfft, oh come on one more goes.... Pfft-Pfft.

With a nice bottle of wine and 2 friends I then made my way. Arrived at the apartment opened me also immediately a young, pretty lady the door. The evening begins really well, I thought to myself. After I had greeted some good friends, I made myself known with the unknown faces - and then it started - "Wow, you smell really cool!", "Your perfume is really good!", "What smells so good here? This went on for the whole evening, I had never experienced anything like it before and I didn't think it was possible. Eros Flame has taught me otherwise.

Enough field report, let's get to the fragrances :

In the HEADNOTE stand out for me quite clearly the Madagascar pepper and the tangerine,
The pepper balances the sweetness of the tangerine, which ends in a really nice balance.
Funfact : The top note was described to me as rather unpleasant and penetrating, but fades quite quickly.

The HEART note is for me, what really makes Eros Flame.
The rose stands for passion for me and is what the Flame in the name stands for,
veführerisch andwiderstehlich as I find.

The BASISNOTE then lasts forever, if only Hautnah. The tonka bean stands out here quite clearly.
Have let me say that Eros Flame sticks very well even on pillows and then still smells long after the one who was on it before. The person can then also difficult to forget again ;-).

The durability is damn good, because it is also an EDP. The scent has on my skin loose 8 hours. I have to go shower so that you can then finally no longer perceive him. The sillage is after the first 4 hours after applying still room-filling, therefore perhaps only at a club visit so much spray on, as I did it in my experience report.

The bottle is of course virtually the same as Eros, but the red is really nice, can you say nothing. He is dark red, and very beautiful when you hold him against the light.

CONCLUSION
A too long conclusion I spare me at this point.
In short : A for me incomparable Seducerduft, perfect for parties or even a relaxed evening. Clear buy recommendation, you can not really go wrong with these reactions. A Blindbuy maybe not exactly, because one must like the fragrance itself of course.
Achhja and for whom it is suitable? You are adventurous, young and you have the flame of passion hidden in you? This is your fragrance.

P.S This is my first review, would greatly appreciate constructive feedback and thank you for reading!

Pure seduction !
In short, this thing is awesome! I love that smell! It's spicy, it's got fire, and it's got its own kind of sweetness. Has a slight cinnamoniness to begin with. Eros Flame is an absolute performance monster. On me it lasts 8-9 hours and sprays its magic again and again. Almost every lady in my environment finds him very great and erotic. Great scent for every occasion and one of my absolute favorites !
KevinGrey
My number one party and seducer scent
Eros was all right, but here's the upgrade.

Versace is usually too sweet-synthetic for me, but with Eros a fragrance has been created that does exactly the right thing. Wrapped and arranged in a hypnotically seductive composition.

Covered with warm pepper and provided with an enormous durability. And unlike most other Versace fragrances, the sweetness in this composition also seems more natural to me. Perhaps by packaging it in fruity notes ....

Hot, spicy, warm, sweet, masculine.

So far my number one seductive and party scent.
Eros The Spicy
Hello Dear Community :)

I spent two years looking for this perfume! First I smelled it for release in a Versace store in Berlin and was already impressed, I just wasn't willing to pay the full price.

Yeah. If I had done it once because it should turn out later that he is really hard to get in Berlin, as he was somewhere inside, he was sold out immediately
To the fragrance:

In principle it smells exactly like the normal EROS, only spicier due to the pepper. There is much more to the smell eig. also nothing to say.

Shelf life:

When it's on my skin, it lasts for an awfully long time. I would even put it on a par with Le Male Le perfume, it lasts at least 12 hours with me. Yesterday at 1:30 pm I sprayed it on and this morning around 10 am I still noticed it on my right arm.

Silage fills a whole room, so be careful how much you spray on it.

I only managed to get hold of the 30 ML. But I am very happy to have it in my collection at all
"What's that?"
It may not be the most popular opinion and for some it may be hard to imagine, but this fragrance has been one of the most complimentary for me, and still is. I got it as a Christmas present in 2018, when (as far as I know) it had not been around for long. I liked it, had a sample first and then wished for Flame for Christmas. The strikingly beautiful bottle shone like a ruby in the light of the Christmas tree. The rest of the winter I wore the orange-sweet, slightly green fireman almost every day. I didn't count how often I was approached, but I have never experienced such an effect with any other fragrance. I thought the whole compliment story about fragrances was wrong. But Eros Flame taught me better. At parties, in everyday life, at a beer with friends, almost everywhere someone commented on my scent. Last year at a Halloween party about 5 girls and one lady buried her nose in my shirt.
Don't get me wrong, I don't want to show off or brag here, no, nothing like that.
But there's one thing I don't understand: Why is the scent on YouTube being so badly criticized by a certain perfume influencer? And why is it not so popular otherwise? Maybe some people have had bad experiences with Flame, but it certainly doesn't only work for me. I'm happy with Flame and glad that my bottle is still half full. But I will soon increase it if a reformulation comes so that I am on the vintage side.

Versace guaranteed
There are not much to say actually, I have a year now and it is one of my favourites! Oriental and fruity, it full of excitement and passion, the smell is very good and it doesn’t smell synthetic or manufactured, it lasts for hours! The only drawback is that it doesn’t have a big radius if you don’t know how to use it, I recommend one spay in each inner side of the elbows, one in the neck, in pulse points and two in the wrists, once each one. In that way I lasts long and you maximise its effectiveness! Overall it’s a 4,8 out of 5 and very trusty fragrance for dates, nights with friends and professional meeting, it is what the name says Eros flame!

Kazos07Kazos07 11 months ago
I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one who thinks this scent is actually better than the "standard" Eros edt
BertolucciKBertolucciK 12 months ago
Eros Flame opens with a sweet and fruity chemical mixture that reminds me of Rasasi Hawas. In the drydown you get a sweet mess of tonka bean
HugoMontezHugoMontez 1 year ago
Eros - mint - apple + sweetness + mandarin = Eros Flame. For a young guy, it's not bad, otherwise take the original formula of Eros, instead
Nik604Nik604 2 years ago
Same melting nylon with caramel for teens, sorry but nothing interesting, again.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
A scent worthy of its name: Eros in flame! It's a true aphrodisiac potion, peppery and sweet at the same time. Perfect for women too!

by Taurus1967
by Taurus1967
by Karlux37
by Karlux37
by AaronMulle
by AaronMulle

Popular Versace

Versace pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Gianni Versace (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Crystal Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Versace pour Homme Oud Noir by Versace The Dreamer (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versense by Versace Versace L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Eros (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Eros (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versus Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace Man Eau Fraîche (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Blonde (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace Man (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Femme Oud Oriental by Versace Crystal Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Blue Jeans by Versace Versace pour Femme Dylan Blue by Versace Versace Woman by Versace Gianni Versace (Parfum) by Versace