Eros pour Femme (2014) Eau de Parfum

Eros pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Versace
Eros pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) (Versace)

Eros pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Versace for women and was released in 2014. The scent is floral-citrusy. It is being marketed by EuroItalia.

Top Notes Top NotesSicilian lemon, Calabrian bergamot, Pomegranate
Heart Notes Heart NotesLemon blossom, Jasmine sambac absolute, Jasmine, Peony
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Ambrox, Musk, Woody notes

Submitted by Michael, last update on 13.09.2018

The face of the advertising campaign is model Lara Stone.

Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 6.0/10 Longevity 6.0/10 Scent 7.5/10
sporting love god
The so-called "dog days" are imminent: you can already see them waving on the horizon!
Now the question arises for every fool as I am: "What scent do you use around your visit to the gym?"
I have to explain that I arrive at seven o'clock in the morning and already at nine o'clock on my way home.
I don't meet the "big heat dogs" yet.

I have some suitable fragrances in my collection, but after I tested "Eros pour Femme" it says: this is it! - Eros goes sports with me!

By name, I was expecting something a lot heavier, a lot more erotic.
While browsing in the well-known "to go" folder of my dear Parfumista, I found the bottling and was astonished not bad while reading the fragrance pyramid.
She read quite refreshingly - and "Eros" is at the same!

In general I am quite careful with lemon flavor: often it bizzelt very much in my nose; this can quickly become unpleasant.
Here a very full-bodied, soft lemon fragrance enters into a harmonious liaison with pleasantly dosed bergamot: both like each other and so the start is already successful.
Pomegranate, already very welcome in my shower gel from Yves Rocher because of "energetic freshness", adds "another one".
The result is a very nice welcome note: fresh, surprisingly full-bodied and very aromatic.
Nothing bites and scratches here: here comes joy!
Fine blossom dreams follow now: Lemon blossom - quite fine, but still aromatic, fits well with the previous fragrance development.
Rich jasmine and peonies contribute a wonderful summer floral scent: the freshness becomes pleasantly flowery.
A gentle wind sweeps over summery, sunlit flowers and distributes their scent generously!
Jasmine-Sambac-Absolue does not hold back with the well-known sensual and seductive fragrance, but does not become too dominant.
"Eros pour Femme" doesn't exactly become an erotic bomb, but still very slightly feminine-attractive: the female sensuality moves on quiet soles, but it's there!
Ambrox and musk, as purely erotic fragrances, get along well with the fresh flowery mix, which gives me a lot of pleasure so far.
Sandalwood, as you know one of my "favorites", combines with quite light wood notes (surprisingly not a semi-synthetic DIY product!) and rounds off this fragrance.

The expectations slumbering in the name "Eros" are not fulfilled.
This god of love still seems to be quite young, perhaps even still in training.
I wouldn't expect him to grow up quickly and become more seductive.
He will remain a lovely fragrance youth: that seems good too!
A charming, friendly summer scent that certainly doesn't have the right name, but is still a suitable companion for a few hours.
After-spraying is announced sometime; the smell process is however so harmonious that the past "situation" with the fresh "spray" enters a problem-free connection.
Nothing is annoying, nothing disturbs - a bit citric-fresh in front of a flowery, woody background: a nice summer love seems to be getting between us.
Welcome to my life!

"For me, "Eros pour Femme" is a successful fragrance that accompanies my "sporting activities" in a very appealing way.
Even on sauna-soaked skin it stays friendly and fresh and doesn't get annoying, envelops me like a light, airy summer dress: I like it!
More than this fragrance can give, I do not demand.

The "dog days" can come: with "Eros pour Femme" I am well prepared!
"Eros pour Femme gives me Wings" - just to rob a little.
And I simply enjoy it!
Bottle 7.0/10 Sillage 6.0/10 Longevity 6.0/10 Scent 7.5/10
Modern luxury
This luxuous golden round bottle hides a very feminin and modern scent : citrusy-flowery with a warm base which anyway is just a few noticeable. It's a pleasant although expensive fragrance, but at least on my skin the longevity isn't so good. The Versace's 80es and 90es masterpieces were another world!

Carlitos01 9 months ago
This is a Lemon Jasmine Sex Bomb.
Must get a backup bottle for my wife.+1

• by Rosaviola by Rosaviola
  • by Mieke92 by Mieke92
  • by Rosaviola by Rosaviola

Popular Versace

Eros (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace The Dreamer (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versense by Versace Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace Man Eau Fraîche (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Blue Jeans by Versace Crystal Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme Oud Noir by Versace Bright Crystal by Versace Yellow Diamond by Versace Red Jeans by Versace Eros pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Versus Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Blonde (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Femme Oud Oriental by Versace Versace Woman by Versace Versace pour Femme by Versace Versus (2010) by Versace