The Dreamer (1996) Eau de Toilette

The Dreamer (Eau de Toilette) by Versace

The Dreamer (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Versace for men and was released in 1996. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by EuroItalia.

Top Notes Top NotesJuniper, Artemisia, Tarragon
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris, Lily, Flax
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Tobacco blossom

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 15.10.2019

9.0 9.0 9.0 7.5/10

ElDiabloBZ
Something is there, only something ..
I bought the "Dreamer" blind after the almost consistently positive reviews. The price was too tempting.

What can be said in advance, the scent is very loud and contains demanding sage-like scented oils. The sage note is long-lasting and present to the end.

If you like sage, this is the place to be. I don't find it disturbing, but from my point of view, a little restraint might not hurt. That would make the scent rounder. He'd look Christmassy.

The shelf life is very good, as is the silage. About the smell, see above, if you stand on it, a 9. If you are rather the quieter type, then I would leave my fingers off it here.

The bottle is appealing, looks oriental.

As a conclusion, I buy 100% of the "Dreamer" from this fragrance, it arrives authentic and sovereign (is a dreamer sovereign????). I don't regret the purchase, I just have to agree with myself if I like sage. Sage as fragrance ;)
6.0 7.0 7.0 8.0/10

The Dreamer
Lying on a green meadow,
Thoughts, weighing dreams,
Chewing on a stem,
looking stealthily into the distance.

The summer sun will be gone soon,
darkens it,
your place.

Time and rhythm are alien to you,
You always wear it,
your old shirt.

You pull your cigarette relaxed,
through your chest hair she glitters,
your gold chain.

Your hair, it blows in the summer wind,
You go down to the valley
speed.

The city, it already suits you
at your feet,
The girls, do upbeat
greet you.
Each one is turned towards you,
You bring them all
to the mind.
Dream with them through the night,
until you wake up from your sleep.

The meadow blooms, the sun shines,
You realize it quickly: I was dreaming again...

(For all daydreamers and fantasy creatures this fragrance is exactly the right thing. It seduces people to think in other times, slows down everyday life and reminds them that there used to be a time without mobile phones and smartphones, and that there was a lot of accessibility. If I smell him, I feel like I'm slowmotion. Soothed by the floral notes. He's too slow for our fast-paced time. A dreamer and that's exactly what I love about him! Good night)
9.0 7.0 7.0 8.0/10

TruuMax
Ancient Rome, a meadow and my bed
A little story to the beginning, a simple short explanation to the end.

Refers to the new formulation.

Act 1:

I spray a lavender relaxation spray on my pillow, after I have washed my face once again cool ...

I fall into my bed, my legs become heavy and the last thoughts rush through my head...

Slowly I notice how I fall asleep slowly but surely...

And before I can write good night on the cell phone, I sleep long...

Act 2:

I find myself a kind of spectator in ancient Rome... I can't really control the situation, but I can influence it a little...

So I roam more or less controlled through the streets, while a cart pulled by a donkey passes me by...

In it I see all the herbs and shrubs. From laurel leaves, over thistles which still hang on it up to a bundle of fern... It smells intensively like a meadow full of insects and plants from all over the world...

And so I stumble on through ancient Rome, while I lose myself again...

Act 3:

Where in the world have I landed?

Is that still Germany?

A meadow full of bushes and a stream that flows through this landscape, while a thunderstorm approaches from far away...

I persevere, I can't really move... The thunderstorm attracts and the wind blows the smell of rain together with the countless natural scents around me...

I see lightnings and suddenly the Don...

Act 4:

The alarm clock rings, time to get up...

Again? The night was so short... I have the feeling to have dreamed... Just what... If only I had a dream diary...

Now it's time to shave...
Description:

The Dreamer, a great lavender herb fragrance that develops very little. After 5 hours it becomes more mineral and set green by the decreasing herbaceousness. The end of 7 hours+ has something of indefinable aftershave.

It is durable for about one night. 7-8 hours are in.

Silage is good, not extreme, but you are perceived. It should be about an arm's length when standing, but this seems to slowly decrease after the 5th hour.

The bottle is simply a force, the head is slightly wobbly, but not cheap. The Matte Medusenkopf is a masterpiece. Makes a great impression next to Kouros ;)

Whether you like the scent or not is a matter of taste. If you don't really like herbal fragrances, you don't need to test them at all. But if you like them, you should try them out.
9.0 9.0 9.0 8.5/10

Mr. Gray,
the carriage is waiting. A classic dandy romantic night out/dinner scent with strong references to GB Grey Flannel and Boucheron Jaipur. I'd even go so far as to say you mixed them both 1:1. Thus the strong herbal aspect of GF is omitted and the for me too strong heliotropin content of BJ was replaced by tonalid and ambroxan, something musky. A little galbanum, which remains with GF, I can't even see Takak. It is light and clean yes, but absolutely room-filling. It is intoxicating - opera ball scenes can come to mind. I gave it 2x mini sprays on a paper and the next day I noticed it clearly in the room, so be careful when applying it. When overdosed, I think it becomes very strange, or almost strange. With a fine dosage, a fragrance for dreamers and melancholiacs that goes a little into the high ground without a hint of darkness and yet is wearable. There can be no question of synthetics or surpluses imho, it is the dosage that makes the poison.
Strangely enough, it smells very different on fabric (clothing) than on skin. Not only does it retain its freshness for a long time, which would still be normal, but it also has a flowery (dry dusty flowers) and minimally herbaceous direction, while the tonal and talcum spread exceptionally on the skin.
All in all: For me a light musk fragrance.
Occasions: None, except Rendevouz/Dinner/Operaball.
10.0 8.0 9.0 9.0/10

The last Samurai.
The Dreamer is a unique and special fragrance. So unique that even the tobacco is different from what you would be used to. It's a tobacco flower based scent. Also, it's the last creation under the direction of Gianni Versace shortly before is assassination.
Another thing that is kinda mysterious is the note breakdown. You'll get a different note breakdown in every website. To me, Dreamer starts out very sour and synthetic. But not in a bad way. It's like in a mysterious way. And ends up very alluring, floral, sweet and masculine.
I remember the first time I smelled this one. I hated the opening. It was so strange. But after 10min I like it. I ended up buying a bottle. After 3 years I can say that I love this. It's definitely unique and dreamy.
Talking about the scent: I smell a herbal-aromatic note (juniper and tarragon) at the start, that reminds me of lavender. It's harsh but vicious. After 10min the tobacco flower starts to appear with some other flowers (lily and iris) although it's not powder neither feminine. After 1h the coumarin joins the game and the scent turns more sweet, alluring but still kind of floral.
This stage will be the ending one. The dream is over but not until the 10-12 hour mark. This one has great performance and strong projection in the first 2 hours. Also, it performs greatly on clothes. They will smell of The Dreamer for weeks! At this point, I don't know if this it's still in production but you can find it easily online and on many stores.
My advice? Grab a bottle now. It's very cheap (20-30€/100ml) and it's a fantastic scent. A true masterpiece. And the bottle is probably my favorite of all time!
10.0 6.0 9.0 8.0/10

Nostalgia
This fragrance was created in 1996 by Jean-Pierre Béthouart. 1996? Gianni Versace was still alive! 1996 - I wasn't even in this world then and yet this fragrance triggers a certain nostalgia in me. I would have loved to have admired the fashion creation Versaces and witnessed the release of this fragrance myself. But unfortunately, I was born in this millennium. Generation "No Bock".
The bottle is heavenly. Erotic, simple and yet somehow extravagant and very special. The milky head of Medusa has particularly impressed me. Luxurious, but definitely not prolific. The nebulizer is also very good, whereas the cap, in which the nebulizer is already integrated, could be a little more "steadfast".
To the packaging. Dark blue background, a few stars in the distance. In silver it says Versace - The Dreamer. If you now close your eyes, you think, I at least, of a cool summer night in which you lie with your beloved on a meadow, laugh a lot and admire the stars. Beautiful and truly dreamy.
But how does this scent smell now?
SYNTHETIC. Yes, Versaces The Dreamer smells synthetic, but still beautiful.
At the beginning of the composition it smells very flowery and almost feminine. You have to deal with that. Personally, I think it's great. The top note is somewhat more masculine and thus rounded off by slightly spicy notes which, however, seem to stay in the background.
Then the fragrance becomes a little "powdery". Pretty sweet and perfect for a cool summer night. In my opinion, it will be a little spicier here, too.
Towards the end, many think that The Dreamer should resemble the Le Male by JPG. Personally I find there only with much fantasy a similarity.

The fragrance was apparently reformulated several times and I would love to smell the original. And yet I float in nostalgia, although I haven't lived there yet.

The shelf life is pretty good. The Sillage is very strong at first, but then decreases rapidly. In my opinion this fits perfectly to the image of this fragrance. First loud, exciting and then very sensual and close.
10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

The Romantic Dreamer
This great fragrance to me smells 3 dimensional with depth and personality. It's not your simple straightforward scent, you have to wait and be patient for the dry down before you can appreciate that sweet fresh rolling tobacco note that I love.
Couple of sprays and I can smell it all day. This has always been in my collection because it works on my skin like no other fragrance, like it was made for me. Perfect for cool autumn day's and of course romantic evenings ;)
9.0 7.0 7.0 9.0/10

Moments of Intense Fear Mixed with Extreme Euphoria
Dream On... Yeah, sing with me, sing for the year, sing for the laughter, sing for the tears, sing with me, if it's just for today, maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away... Dream on! Dream On! - Aerosmith.

I've owned a bottle ever since it debuted in 1996, to replace my previous cologne Solo Soprani. Pretty good segue, considering it was considered a light scent and not too serious. To this day I must have a bottle to go back to and "remember". That's why I recently decided to buy it once more when I saw it online for a funny price around 20 something bucks.
The Dreamer depicts very nicely the essence of this perfume because when I wear it I feel like I'm floating between the dream and the real world. Some notes are pulling me to one side like the clean and light opening, and others like sweet and smoky drydown to the other... What a beautiful fragrance. It's is one of those fragrances that makes you stop dead in your tracks, in the best possible sense, so unusual, so creative, and just so damn good in my opinion. I like it when I smell a risky fragrance, one that was obviously not designed to sell to the average consumer, one that is controversial, one that receives complete contradictory reviews. I've come to the conclusion that I adore challenging fragrances, and this is no exception if you like Dreamer, another outstanding one to try is L'eau Bleue D'Issey. Man or woman, yes woman, wear this if you want to stand out from the crowd and bask in your own uniqueness!

The Dreamer is something of a hybrid between fougère, oriental, and gourmand. It's remarkably light, yet crisp, with hints of sweetness and richness throughout, with that 90's cleanliness keeping it all in check.
The opening is like when you first open a pack of cigarettes, I'm not a smoker but I always loved the smell of unlit cigarettes, a gorgeous sweet fresh tobacco scent. A sheer opening, both warm and fresh at the same time that gently enwraps and gives a pleasant sensation of well-being. It is very aromatic, bitter sage and floral lavender blend magically with spicy tarragon, juniper grains, and poisoning artemisia. It's harsh but settles down to a comforting and warm male floral.

The oriental aromatic heart combines notes of waxy and soapy lily and powdery iris that blend in with the amber very smoothly. It's got the fluffy powdery floral note that has a smokey woody masculine undertone. The iris stands out a little more loudly as a member of The Dreamer's heart, with the token geranium and an almost invisible touch of rose rounding it out. It can be heavy and in your face in time. Overall, It's got the good, the bad, and the ugly layering all in one. The old formulation was quite powdery. The new one is less powdery and more floral.

The drydown is the most stunning I have smelt in a long time. It has that lovely sweet tobacco smell, with what kinda smells like vanilla and musk, animal musk if you smell it close to your skin. It's that glorious leafy tobacco flanked by tonka and amber, with literally nothing else to get in the way, with maybe a cedar aftertouch bringing in some sustain. The tobacco isn't of the already-dried or smoked variety like with some scents, and more of the "raw leaves and blossoms in the sun" kind of feel, lending it an outdoorsy vibe that its other ingredients don't suggest. By the time this reduces to the skin, all you smell are tobacco, amber, coumarin, and wisps of those aqueous florals including the potent iris coming up for encores when the air hits just right...

The more I smell the Dreamer, the more I fall in love with it. It is the rare fragrance that is beautiful and interesting in all of its phases, although I like the drydown the best. It is unusual, ever-changing and mysterious. I find myself smelling my wrists very often when I'm wearing this. I do this because it offers a moment of serenity, of inner peace, that takes me away from the bustle and stress of everyday life. It has a gorgeous bottle I might add too, with one of the more unique integrated sprayers I've seen, which becomes the cap rather than fits inside the cap like most of this type. The usual Mediterranean business adorns the cap otherwise and the bottle itself features the classic Versace Medusa head.

Fall and winter are the best times for The Dreamer. Sillage and longevity are average, so it's going to take some reapplication for an entire day's use, but if you keep this to evenings and weekends it will get you through all right. If you were going to get just one tobacco-themed designer scent and didn't want to break the bank on something from an exclusive line, this would be a pretty strong contender for that pick. In the wise words of Aerosmith: Dream On!

-Elysium
8.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Le Dreamer
Discovered in passing in the Kaufhof today. I personally didn't know him, but recently I read about him and was curious, because he didn't cut off badly.

So on the hand and off for it and what I smelled I liked extraordinarily well. Very floral and spicy to begin with until it then became slightly powdery by iris and lily I suppose.
So far no Versace has really promised me, who came under my nose and I was on it and it was my turn to buy this, because it was offered for 19,99€.

But first I'm out and still through the city and of course I've always smelled my hand again. The flowery powder became a little heavier, I felt reminded of jasmine, but it is not included at all.

Here I also had doubts whether this is something for the summer and in the end I would say yes. It shouldn't be too hot, maybe in the evening when it gets cooler. Otherwise I'd rather see him in autumn.

Nevertheless I liked the whole thing, even if it comes across synthetically.

At some point I went back slowly and it was a back and forth, until I noticed that he, as some people already wrote, became very similar to Le Male. I even felt him a bit more out back than the sailors and yes I like that very much, but I still have Le Male in my collection, so I have refrained from a purchase.

He has the same meadowy summer lawn smell in the base. I don't know what that is, but it's quite identical, although the composition doesn't let you guess it.

All in all a scent you can have a look at if you like the direction Le Male.

The endurance is in any case very good, Sillage ok.

Now I've read that it was reformulated over the years and everything used to be so much better. Maybe, but I can only judge what I have in front of me and I really liked it.
10.0 7.0 8.0 10.0/10

Classy gentleman
The perfume of my youth! I lost it, but I rediscovered it! Wore it in the time when the name wasn't so much for me, but the smell itself.
I always imagined (me as a) Yves Montand, with its cigarette in the corner of the mouth, wearing this gem.
Tobacco note is peerless and the lavender complete it so good! Citrusy, fresh and cool. I can't get why some people said that it's sweet or unisex. Not sweet at all, on the contrary! Manly, yes! Classy and expensive smell, a piece of art from an italian more refined than french creators.
Bravo Versace!
9.0 8.0 8.0 8.5/10

A different tobacco fragrance
This is a real lovable fragrance for me.
It's quite intense (almost as an EDP), quite aromatic, with some very good quality ingredients and manly scents. It smells expensive and classy. It does not really address young people.
You must wear it among people who like strong scents or in open spaces. Most people will love your sillage but may become uncomfortable with proximity sniffing.
As far as I am concerned It's a fantastic frag and I adore it. You must choose well where you may use it; some suggestions: alone (for your own pleasure), driving an open air car, making a presentation or conducting an audience, street/park walking...
This frag begins with a strong artemisia/tarragon note- sweet anise spice, licorice woody - that will lead you to a strong pipe tobacco blossom note. The tobacco persists with the growing tonka note for the dry down.

Being a strong scents lover, for me this fragrance pairs Versace Man as a tobacco fragrance inside the Versace line of perfumes. I kind of prefer Man over Dreamer. That's probably because of the Versace Man strong amber/saffron notes instead of Dreamer's more sweet anise/licorice/tonka combo. But that's just a matter of personal preference. If you like a sweet tobacco scent you may easily prefer Dreamer.
However, Dreamer is more floral than Versace Man besides being sweeter. The floral accord note gives Dreamer a fresh sweet edge, and together with the tonka bean and the artemisia/tarragon notes, it's really what sweetens up this fragrance. Nevertheless this is a sexy fragrance and definitely both Dreamer and Versace Man can be date/close encounters scents. Dreamer is one of those end of century classic fragrances that should never be discontinued along with Versace Man! Tobacco fragrances don't come often like this anymore.

My rates for Versace Dreamer:
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Scent opening:.........8.0
Scent Drydown:.......8.5
Longevity:.................8.5 (above average)
Sillage:......................7.5 (above average)
Uniqueness:.............9.0 (although there are many tobacco fragrances in the market, Dreamer has its own DNA and no flankers)
Wearability:..............9.0 (almost any season, day or night; Just avoid using it in hot days)
Versatility:.................7.0 (slightly above average versatility but you may kill somebody if you use it in the Gym or in a beach party)
Compliments:...........7.5 (above average)
Quality:......................8.0 (some of the notes look like a bit synthetic)
Presentation:............8.5 (very nice bottle and box)
Price:..........................9.0 (You may get a very good deal ordering on line)

Overall rating:...........8.33/10.0
It's a different tobacco scent - tobacco flower blossoms - and a gem in the Versace offering. It's quite unique and I can just recommend it.

Music: Supertramp "Dreamer"

Dreamy barbershop
First, the good news: if you want my opinion, I see almost no difference between the “vintage” and the more recent version of Dreamer. I said “almost” so I’m not saying they’re identical – the vintage smells a bit more natural, slightly darker and smoother, without the synthetic harshness of the recent (current?) version you can smell loud and clear at its very opening; but since in a matter of minutes it goes away and the scents perfectly “tunes in”, I think the two versions are 99% equivalent overall – just use a little patience with the more recent one. The drydown is pretty much identical, I surely don’t get any “ruined” juice as I read online about the current version. This said, the scent itself is just an excellent piece of modern perfumery. Almost nondescript for me, and it took me a while to “understand” it: it smells just really beautiful, uplifting and terribly pleasant. I don’t get how did they make it precisely, but all works perfectly. I smell tobacco (cigarette type), lavender, spices (Jaipur Homme’s kind of Oriental, talc-infused sweet spices), a clever touch of something balsamic-green, but most of all I smell overall a fantastic feel of cleanliness, peace, fulfillment with a really peculiar “ambiance” halfway naturally and earthy, and so clean and slightly musky it almost smells futuristic.

I usually can’t stand reviews romanticizing scents and I try to avoid mentioning feelings and suggesting “images”, but this time I can’t help it, as Dreamer has a really strong evocative quality for me – evoking this sense of neat, clean, “natural versus artificial” brightness with a fantastic shade of “barbershop” notes and a touch of Oriental mystery. The way they’re blended makes the difference here, Dreamer is incredibly harmonic and compact, there’s just a perfectly consistent unique smell that smells of, well, “Versace Dreamer” and that’s it. This fragrance has them almost all – it’s elegant, versatile, but at the same time informal and fun, and has a really nice set of shades and a subtle “enigmatic” vein, I guess due to its Oriental notes. An easy-going but fascinating “chiaroscuro”. Plus I think it brilliantly takes inspiration from several families of perfumes – from classic tobacco-floral fragrances like Zino Davidoff, to dandy Oriental gems like Jaipur Homme, both under a decidedly “younger”, more modern light. An outstanding work of synthesis of many diverse inspirations, brilliantly projected into the future. Excellent creativity, excellent skills to give it shape. But above all, it smells just fantastic – the vintage version does it since the very first spray, with the recent one you’ve to wait some 15-20 minutes, but then it works as good as the previous one. Easily the nicest Versace ever for men, together with L’homme from 1984 (which is as good as conventional and a bit outdated for me though, while Dreamer is way more timeless – or more precisely, completely “out of time”).

8-8,5/10
7.0/10

Camphorous Tobacco
The Dreamer was a fragrance that I was not overly fond of when I first tried it. The combination of the aromatic, camphorous accord which results from lavender and juniper and the sweetness seemed to clash with the underlying tobacco note.

I had the same reaction to Bogart pour homme, which is similar in that it is a sweetened tobacco fragrance and it took me a while before I "got it". It seems a strange thing to say that I did not understand the fragrance, after all shouldn't it be the case that either I like it or not? To answer this hypothetical question, it must be pointed out that senses can be tricked, there are optical illusions so why not olfactory ones? In fact perfumery relies on them.

The Dreamer is not a straight forward scent: it is complex and takes time to appreciate it. The lavender and other notes which give this a sweet camphorous edge battle with the tobacco and leafy notes at the beginning giving it a bit of a chaotic start, but when they subside slightly the tobacco becomes more obvious and the scent becomes more balanced. The initial sweet notes continue to fade for a long time like the gradual diminishing of the light in summer.

The fragrance lasts very well and has good projection.

I like The Dreamer very much and am glad I persevered with it.
7.5 7.5 7.5 8.0/10

Teadot
I'm actually quite fond of Versace's Dreamer. But...
Brace yourselves for the first half. Which is un-apologetically Loud, Crude, and yet Sentimental. A date night scent worthy of a truck-stop diner! It's a cloying blast of synthetic and powdery floral cliches, made doubly brash next to a (cigarette) tobacco note. Boldly unsophisticated, but never insincere. This is either a real Cowboy's misty-eyed idea of romance - Handing her a dozen roses while talking through a lit cigarette. Or, alternatively, the scent of a creepy old widow down the street...(LOL) For your sake, I hope you own a set of spurs!

The base of Dreamer is the antithesis: It's cozy, congenial, and uncanny. Is it appealing? Yes, certainly. Is it romantic? Sure...if your Mommy still buys your underwear! (and that's not necessarily an age reference. LOL). It's a comforting fuzzy blanket of indistinguishable woods (stitched together with vetiver), snuggling up to a tonka note. But when Dreamer hits a certain point of balance between it's top and base, the scent is indeed "dreamy". Hypnotic, even. (Especially when it wafts from under clothing): Ahhhhh...A perfect hoodie scent ! It has the kind of benign "varsity t-shirt" sexiness, that women at an animal shelter might want a second whiff of ! I should really make this my "signature".

One of the most intriguing, polarizing, and unique, designer scents -that may appeal to your vulnerable side. (The bottle of which I'm sure, had been designed by the general contractors of the Versace villa. LOL). Make no mistake. I like Dreamer, in spite of the jabs. It's simply...Cool !
7.5 7.5 7.5 5.0/10

Sweet tobacco!
Sweet tobacco that lasts for a long time, with big sillage and big projection.

That's a great choice for cooler seasons. The price is also very good. Definetely worth a bottle!

Updated January 2014
9.0/10

A maddening enigma
There are very good reasons for owning a bottle of Versace´s The Dreamer, starting with the bottle itself. It is stunning, with that acid finished Medusa, the greek gold frieze ornament... from all the perfumes of the brand this one channels the most the spirit of Gianni Versace and the golden age of fashion and supermodels. It is unique and alluring.

It has a very fresh start, aromatic lavender and citrus, astringent and invigorating... i particularly enjoy the election of mandarin in this case over other citrics, because its rusty bitterness doesnt feel soo clean and high pitched. Just sprayed, it has a powerful fougere identity, but very soon comes the twist: a warm sensual wave of tonka bean arises to stay until the very end. The Dreamer gives the wrong impression of hesitating between an honest, butch, down-to-earthyness and a pretty, seductive sensuality, and challenges you to figure out. The dry sharp edges of the lavender end in flowery lily petals. It is and adorned macho. I see this easily as a shared fragance, and ecourage ladies to try it.

The fragance as it evolves, looses the pungent aromatic coolness, but gains in herbaceousness: the geranium leaf takes place, strong and muscular. But in this riddle, the sweet tobacco becomes more apparent turning the fougere into something else, calmly sweet,powdery and enveloping.

I feel i am now watching a skyscape, the clouds slowly shapeshift in front of my eyes and get me in a true dreamy mood... In this mid stage ,along with the make-up type of iris root and the dry sweet tobbaco flower, there is an incredibly cacthy, intoxicating scent, that smells synthetic (to me this is not bad) like vynil or play-doh. This rare artificial accord is bitter and conforting and merges seamlessly in the fragance. Is it tarragon? pistachio? what is this?

Sometimes you smell a clean body after the gym, sometimes you smell lipstick, or gasoline.

In the late drydown it gets woodier and ambery, but the balmy touch stays, like an interrogation mark.

As for the longevity , you will wake up the next morning with a drydown that will still keep the full identity of the fragance. Projects very well. The quality of The Dreamer in terms of ingredients and originality is remarkable.

The Dreamer has a soul that feels inspired by art and antiquity, but , as the starry print of the box implies, looks in the eyes of the future and the unexplored galaxies. He is a seeker of beauty and a nerdy kid...and when he looks up to the night sky, sees both the planets and astronomical object as well as the mythologies of the constellations... The Dreamer is a designer, a model, an adventurer and an astronaut.

KimJong 24 days ago
Le Male for a heavy smoker who's wearing tight jeans and red converse shoes, drinking bourbon whiskey at a wooden bar.+1
Carlitos01 106 days ago
It's intense (almost as an EDP), very aromatic, with some very good quality ingredients and a manly scent. It smells expensive and classy!+5
JoaoMartins 13 months ago
Disgusting fragrance
1.0
1.0
Elysium 13 months ago
It's something of a hybrid between fougère, oriental, and gourmand. It's remarkably light, yet crisp, with hints of sweetness and richness.
H27 2 years ago
Not safe blind-buy.
I really like tobacco, iris, etc...maybe I don't like the lilly...this scent is not for me.
2.5
IanFriedrich 2 years ago
Too bad the scent is not my taste, but I respect the uniqueness of this fragrance. For those who like flowery perfume should give a try!+2
6.0

by Andreas09
by Thizhy
by Thizhy
by Elysium
For Fresh21 Masculine challenge (new and improved)
by AFreimann
by Thecombad
by Mosi9
by Mosi9

Popular Versace

Eros (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Versace The Dreamer (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace Man Eau Fraîche (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versense by Versace Blue Jeans by Versace Crystal Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme Oud Noir by Versace Bright Crystal by Versace Eros Flame by Versace Yellow Diamond by Versace Red Jeans by Versace Eros pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Versace Man (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Blonde (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace Woman by Versace Versus Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Femme Oud Oriental by Versace