Versace L'Homme (1984) Eau de Toilette

Versace L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace

Versace L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Versace for men and was released in 1984. The scent is spicy-woody. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBasil, Bergamot, Green notes, Petitgrain, Pimento, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesCarnation, Jasmine, Patchouli, Rose, Sandalwood, Cedar, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Oakmoss, Labdanum, Leather, Musk, Tonka bean, Vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 14.05.2019

8.0 8.0 9.0 10.0/10

Hunter of the night
Everything was as it was. Time was infinite. The youth so wild and unconcerned free. Free from worries, free from guilt and the question of tomorrow. The nights were for living out. My skin almost unstained by perfume, and then you came Versace L'Homme. You were the firstborn. Made from Giannis dreams and desires. The quintessence of his work. A scent like the overflowing testosterone in my body. So wild, so unrestrained, so unrestrained manly. Out into the nights. On your skin. Still wet on the chest and neck of Versace L'Homme. The night was still as fresh and young as the scent of basil and bergamot, your notes are as green as the envy of the other young men who perceived it. You were the key and the tickets to so many hearts. With you, I've danced the nights wild. I'm off the hook with you. Sweaty and wet and happy to tackle the house music in my head and body. Your scent was always around me. The scent of bitter cloves, moist warm patchouli, spicy warm cinnamon and soft sandalwood. I smoked with you at the bars and I went through the clubs with you. You have been a scent like a tattoo of Gianni herself engraved in the most dazzling colors of masculinity on my skin. You have followed me indelibly through the bars, nights and my life and never left me. Versace L'Homme You yourself were still there at dawn the next morning. Still wet the hair and T-shirt from the dance through the night and the warm scent of oakmoss and vanilla-tender-green leather on the skin. With you I have gone towards the morning. But also often alone in pairs. Versace L'Homme with you I have laughed, lived and loved. You were the scent for a man I wasn't yet. But who I am now. So many voices in my ear: -You smell so good! -. So many beautiful moments. So many compliments. Now I've long been the man privileged to carry you. I have the maturity, the sovereignty and the experience for you. We have walked a long way together and will probably also end it together one distant day. Many have come and many have gone, but Versace L'Homme will always remain like one of the many tattoos on my skin and soul. Versace L'Homme You're a man through and through. Incredibly masculine, incredibly charismatic and infinitely timeless!

Vanity coupled with self-irony is acceptable.
-Gianni Versace-
7.0 8.0 9.0 8.5/10

Carlitos01
Confy and reliable leathery spicy woody Versace for men
This is a magnificent fragrance.
In my opinion it's a bit underrated (that's bad) and due to that, with a low price (that's great).
It's a bit manly (leather), a bit sweet (vanilla and cinnamon), a bit citric (lemon and bergamot), a bit oriental (tonka, musk and patchouli), a bit flowering (carnation and rose), a bit woodsy (sandalwood, oak moss and cedar)..... and all the notes very well mastered across the different stages.
The leathery combo that I get in the dry down it's of a peculiar type mixing the dominant leather melted with oakmoss, tonka, laubdanum, amber and musk. The combination is a real winner.
The performance is above average.
This fragrance is full of manly charm. I do recommend it !!!!

My rates for Versace l'Homme:
Quality: 8.0
Price/Value for money: 9.5/10,0 - Less than 20 Euros per 100 ml
Overall rating: 8,05/10.0

Carlitos01 14 months ago
It's very masculine leather alluring EDT and does not offend anybody.
You may use it in a dayly basis due to its versatility and quality.+3

by Miaw2
by Pietros921
by Pietros921

Popular Versace

Eros (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace The Dreamer (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace Man Eau Fraîche (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versense by Versace Blue Jeans by Versace Crystal Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme Oud Noir by Versace Bright Crystal by Versace Yellow Diamond by Versace Eros pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Red Jeans by Versace Eros Flame by Versace Versace Woman by Versace Blonde (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versus Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Femme Oud Oriental by Versace Versace Man (Eau de Toilette) by Versace