Versace Woman (2000)

Versace Woman by Versace

Versace Woman is a perfume by Versace for women and was released in 2000. The scent is floral-fruity. The production was apparently discontinued.

Christine Nagel

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Frangipani, Jasmine, Wild rose
Heart Notes Heart NotesRaspberry, Lebanon cedar, Lotus, Plum
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Hinoki wood, Musk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 29.04.2019

Germanblonde
So boring I'm almost jawning!
BORING! I wore it today, and had really forgotten how boring it really is. First of all, I can hardly pick up any scent after half an hour. So I need to spray the heck out of it to be able to detect anything at all, and what I catch is merely boring niceness. It is not a bad frag, don't get me wrong, it is pleasant, but that's about it: just pleasant. On the same boredom-scale like L'Air du Temps and White Shoulders. I will use it up eventually, and hope I don't accidentally repurchase down the line.
2.5 5.0 2.5 6.0/10

Pleasently Surprised
This opens with a powdery, sweet berry accompanied by a bergamot bite that quickly fades. Under the berry there is a hint of lotus. This opening surprises me. I was expecting something much different when I looked at the bottle. The opening settles on the skin rather quickly and within fifteen minutes the opening has faded, and we are fully in the heart.

The heart is the star of this scent. There is a rich, dark wood that comes out and adds a deep mysterious element to the sweet berries. The berries are now touched by a rose and there is less powder than in the opening. The lotus isn't noticeable now. The wood here is worth noting. I think it's the main thing that makes this scent stand out. The wood is very cedar-like but it has a slightly citrusy quality to it while at the same time it's dark and even a tad broody. It balances out the bright sweetness of the rosy berries nicely

The dry down hits after about two hours. It's a soft amber touched musk. Very basic, nothing out of the box, nothing really worth noting. The scent is completely gone after about 4-5 hours.

Overall this scent is short lived, but nice to experience while it's here. The wood used in this composition is really the most interesting part of this scent, and is the one thing that saves this scent from being completely forgotten about in the halls of "eh, boring". I believe that the horrid bottle is quite deceptive and not at all a reflection of the scent inside.
5.0 5.0 5.0 10.0/10

Versace Woman
Sexy and Feminine the opening starts with Ripe and
succulent Red Raspberries in one minute dries to a
creamy scent of vanilla deep juicy plum dries the
top layer, Unfortunitly it turns synthitic but it
dos'ent overwhelm but still smells delicious during the scent life on my skin which sadly it fades quickly i forgot to mention the rose note durning
the middle of the top opening quietly soft and not
embransive it plays a passive host compare to the
harsh top opening, Amber sweet and not cloying
adds a bit of sweetness to the Raspberry and tart
plum, The wood note which is elusive hard to dectect
lotus just seems invisible a flower that only reveals
to a select few but not a my skin.
It's hard to classify this is it an average Frangrance
or above average it has a promising opening but fails
with it's silage Womanly and yet fun these are one of
those scents that gives both signals.
5.0 7.5 7.5 8.0/10

Elegance in a bottle
I love this perfume. It matches my chemistry perfectly.

This is such an impressively unique perfume. I love that not many people know of this fragrance, so whenever I wear it people recognise it as 'my' scent.

Out of all the fragrances I own, this is one of the few scents that portray true elegance and sophistication. In some ways it's my 'grown up' scent. Versace Woman is a fragrance that you can imagine yourself wearing to a strict formal event, whilst casually sipping champagne and trying not to spill a drop on your expensive black satin gown.

I love wearing this when I go out at night because it has such great lasting power and sensuality. This is one perfume that I find intrigues men to come closer.

I get a lot of raspberry and amber in this fragrance which I absolutely love. I think this is a perfect scent for people of any age.

Akinnen 56 days ago
One of classic women fragrances that's just simply beautiful.

by Cocolinchen
by Piapedersen
by Tusnelda
by Tusnelda

Popular Versace

Eros (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace The Dreamer (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace Man Eau Fraîche (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versense by Versace Blue Jeans by Versace Crystal Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme Oud Noir by Versace Bright Crystal by Versace Yellow Diamond by Versace Red Jeans by Versace Eros pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Eros Flame by Versace Blonde (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace Woman by Versace Versus Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Femme Oud Oriental by Versace Versace Man (Eau de Toilette) by Versace