Versace pour Femme Dylan Blue (2017)

Versace pour Femme Dylan Blue by Versace

Versace pour Femme Dylan Blue is a perfume by Versace for women and was released in 2017. The scent is floral-fruity. It is being marketed by EuroItalia.

Top Notes Top NotesGranny Smith apple, Clover, Blackcurrant sorbet, Shisolia®, Forget-me-not
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine sambac, Petalia®, Peach, Rosyfolia®, Eglantine rose
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Blond woods, Musk, Styrax

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 14.01.2020.

Femini
Fresh, woody, unobtrusive, interesting, clear, clean and yet special. No everyday scent like I find. Rather for evening or for real business power women, unfortunately does not last long with me.
8.0 7.0 6.0 6.0/10

Fresh nose trunk
I'm still looking for a fresh summer scent. The bottle looked great and I tried my luck. Meanwhile for the second time... But even after the second chance we don't become friends.

It smells fresh at first, massive and very mature, almost old. But then the synthetic rubber hammer destroys the pleasant scent.

Unfortunately for me, a nose trunk and headache cause. Too bad, because the bottle promises a lot.
9.0 7.0 6.0 6.0/10

My everyday companion:-)
As I am surrounded by small children and infants during the week, I cannot wear strong scents like Hypnotik Poison from Dior as children are sensitive to very strong scents. I was looking for a fragrance that's just nice and inconspicuous. I just wanted to go in the direction of Lacoste Pour Femme which is also a very pleasant and soft fragrance for everyday use. To be honest, it was very hard for me to find a fresh fragrance that I liked because I can't make friends with fresh fragrances so well...Despite the long search I still found it. The salesgirl said I might like this Versace scent a lot. I would probably never have been interested in this fragrance if she hadn't suggested it to me because I was never really interested in the Versace brand. First I must briefly get rid of something this bottle is just beautiful and noble. The content has to be right not only the exterior of a fragrance. The smell blew me away right away! It simply smelled like freshly washed laundry with a light sweetness that can only be smelled very close:))) It was just that scent because I was looking for it and I can say I wore it the next day to see if there were any kids who would react to it. The good thing is, only I could perceive the scent very well but the infants and the children all the less;))) The shelf life of this fragrance is also quite okey I smell it 3-4 hours on my skin but on the clothes you notice it significantly longer depending on the dosage.

Jazzy76 21 months ago
An undefined fruity-synthetic light fragrance in a luxuous but kitsch bottle which doesn't justify the high price. Nothing special.+2

by Villarouge
by Villarouge

Popular Versace

Eros (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Versace The Dreamer (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace Man Eau Fraîche (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versense by Versace Blue Jeans by Versace Crystal Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme Oud Noir by Versace Bright Crystal by Versace Eros Flame by Versace Yellow Diamond by Versace Red Jeans by Versace Eros pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Versace Man (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace Woman by Versace Blonde (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versus Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Femme Oud Oriental by Versace