Versace pour Femme Dylan Blue (2017)

Versace pour Femme Dylan Blue by Versace

Versace pour Femme Dylan Blue is a perfume by Versace for women and was released in 2017. The scent is fruity-floral. It is being marketed by EuroItalia.

Top Notes Top NotesGranny Smith apple, Clover, Blackcurrant sorbet, Shisolia®, Forget-me-not
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine sambac, Petalia®, Peach, Rosyfolia®, Eglantine rose
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Blond woods, Musk, Styrax

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 01.06.2020.

LoveParfums
For women who are not afraid to declare themselves
This fragrance is for women who are not afraid to declare themselves, to show character and position. At first very fruity and juicy, noticeable, then the density fades and a delicate pleasant floral cloud remains. Firm. A very expensive scent that takes a long loop.

Versace pour Femme Dylan Blue
This perfume is a classic example of why you can't take every review you read to heart. I did my homework with this. I researched and read every review that I could find and they were decidedly mixed which made me nervous to do a blind buy on a full bottle (even though some of my favourite YouTube reviewers seemed to really like it, making me think that I'd like it too.) So I decided to order a sample, just incase I didn't like it. That way, it would be cost effective and no great loss if it was a big negative for me.

Many of the reviews had stated that it "smelled generic and was nothing special" and that it had a "shampoo vibe" to it. That's what I was bracing myself for.

Upon first spray, the first thing I notice is a white flower, jasmine! I haven't had the best of luck with jasmine in fragrances in the past (I'm lookin' at you Bvlgari Jasmin Noir!) but the jasmine here is soft, rounded, creamy, even-tempered and non-screechy. It's surprisingly lovely and I knew right away that I wasn't going to have a problem with it. That was really the only note that I could specifically pick out. That's because this concoction is smooth and so well blended. A little sweet and a little flowery.

I let it dry down and I can honestly say that it's just beautiful. Pleasant, non-offensive, non-headache inducing, on the lighter side, fresh and clean! Yes, it does indeed have a shampoo-like quality but that's one of the things that I love so much about it because they've done it so well here. It does not smell cheap or dated, to the contrary, it smells like the most expensive, luxurious, creamy shampoo that you've ever had the pleasure of smelling. It smells like pure class, modern, light-hearted and playful. A younger person, a middle aged person or an older person could easily pull this off. Suited for all!

Generic? Maybe, but in the absolute best way possible! Perfect for those days when you can't make up your mind on what to grab for. A sure-fire crowd pleaser! I find it to be a comforting scent and the deeper I get into the day, the more I enjoy catching whiffs of it. Office friendly and seems to be more of a daytime perfume but I wear whatever I like, whenever I like, to wherever I like. I never follow follow any rules!

Needless to say, I love it. The day after the first time I wore it, I ordered myself a full bottle.

Don't let reviews rule your fragrance choices. Search out samples or decants and try them for yourself. That's the only way that you're ever going to really know for sure if it's a "yes please" or a "no thank-you."
Femini
Fresh, woody, unobtrusive, interesting, clear, clean and yet special. No everyday scent like I find. Rather for evening or for real business power women, unfortunately does not last long with me.
Fresh nose trunk
I'm still looking for a fresh summer scent. The bottle looked great and I tried my luck. Meanwhile for the second time... But even after the second chance we don't become friends.

It smells fresh at first, massive and very mature, almost old. But then the synthetic rubber hammer destroys the pleasant scent.

Unfortunately for me, a nose trunk and headache cause. Too bad, because the bottle promises a lot.
My everyday companion:-)
As I am surrounded by small children and infants during the week, I cannot wear strong scents like Hypnotik Poison from Dior as children are sensitive to very strong scents. I was looking for a fragrance that's just nice and inconspicuous. I just wanted to go in the direction of Lacoste Pour Femme which is also a very pleasant and soft fragrance for everyday use. To be honest, it was very hard for me to find a fresh fragrance that I liked because I can't make friends with fresh fragrances so well...Despite the long search I still found it. The salesgirl said I might like this Versace scent a lot. I would probably never have been interested in this fragrance if she hadn't suggested it to me because I was never really interested in the Versace brand. First I must briefly get rid of something this bottle is just beautiful and noble. The content has to be right not only the exterior of a fragrance. The smell blew me away right away! It simply smelled like freshly washed laundry with a light sweetness that can only be smelled very close:))) It was just that scent because I was looking for it and I can say I wore it the next day to see if there were any kids who would react to it. The good thing is, only I could perceive the scent very well but the infants and the children all the less;))) The shelf life of this fragrance is also quite okey I smell it 3-4 hours on my skin but on the clothes you notice it significantly longer depending on the dosage.

Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
An undefined fruity-synthetic light fragrance in a luxuous but kitsch bottle which doesn't justify the high price. Nothing special.

by Villarouge
by Villarouge

Popular Versace

Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace The Dreamer (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versus Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versense by Versace Versace pour Homme Oud Noir by Versace Gianni Versace (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace Man Eau Fraîche (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Eros (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Blonde (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Femme Oud Oriental by Versace Versace Man (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Eros Flame by Versace Crystal Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace Woman by Versace Blue Jeans by Versace V'E Versace (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Crystal Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Couture Tuberose by Versace