Versace pour Homme 2008 Eau de Toilette

Versace pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace
Versace pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Versace for men and was released in 2008. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is being marketed by EuroItalia.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
NeroliNeroli
LemonLemon
Bitter orange leafBitter orange leaf
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeraniumGeranium
HyacinthHyacinth
Clary sageClary sage
CedarwoodCedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesMineral amberMineral amber
MuskMusk
Tonka beanTonka bean
OudOud

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 16.09.2021.

Versace pour relaxed

Silence....

My head explodes... I plunge into the water and notice the tingling of salt on my skin.... Silence again... I am weak...
Pull myself together bundle my last reserves of strength and swim to the island whose contours I have already discovered from afar
.. Silence...
I strand....
I die of thirst and starvation....
Silence....
I must AA....
I smell this blossom.... of the pomeranze citrus aurantium and in combination with the woods on the beach, my wet skin, soaked by the cool, salty sea water.... Silence.... I fart(I told you I had to AA).... Silence.... I drift.... And think of Versace pour Homme....

I now expect 382777 trophies and many Love comments for this intentionally unintentional post:)))
Now for my take on the Versace pour Homme:

Digga it is a summer fragrance - yes
Diggi also an office fragrance - yes
Sports fragrance? Yes (so sports fragrance in the sense of leisure fragrance, I never wear fragrances while playing sports or wear extra to sports n fragrance on ... My theory on this is that everyone who sprays hard for sports also trains like ne Pu*y)
I join the previous speakers in one point: the Versace pour Homme is a hammer entry fragrance for everyone. It's versatile, smells wonderful, and is totally affordable.
It starts with a super pleasant freshness. I smell citrus and neroli. The neroli is wonderful.. You don't have to like floral notes in fragrances to like the Versace pour Homme. I find the neroli gives the scent something soft and familiar.... It is not stale but absolutely contemporary and modern.
When the woods come into play in the middle part, the fragrance shows its masculinity quite clearly. In the drydown, the woods then mix with the musk and the nerloi slips slightly into the background - yet remains present and in a super relaxed way.
I wear it extremely gladly on warm days and in the job but can imagine him also well to a summer date.
Yes, the durability is now not Beastmode but also not sooo bad I get 4-6std and the small fragrance cloud is also present.

I am of the opinion that the fragrance is a blind buy king. Try and enjoy him.

#Ikisseyes

Fine simplicity
It's simple. You have to own this fragrance. One of the easiest to wear, easiest to like fragrances ever.
Somehow refined, fresh, mineral, bright, citrusy and crisp. At times this is VERY cheap and you can get a bottle for 25-40€, depends on the size and it is a Versace. For the moment, this is my favourite versace fragrance.
I blamed the performance at first but after a while, somehow, it started to perform and project better! I get 6+ hours with noticeable projection for the first 2-3 hours. Don't be scared to apply 6-8 sprays of this, it just can't do any harm. One of my summer staples.
This is just phenomenal.

Overall : 7.9/10

Simple Clean and Versatile Fragrance
Bright lemon zest opening, vaguely herbal. Cedar and musk starts to peek in as it dries down. Weak projection for 2-3hr, skin scent for 6-7hr with floral accords. Not great performance but that can be overlooked for its price. It's a smidge synthetic but hard to notice unless you're looking for it. Like a slightly cheaper, lemon version of Chanel Allure Homme Sport (which is orange and higher quality, more expensive). Not surprising since they were designed by the same perfumer. Versatile, all-occasions fragrance.
MarkoGr
Perfect price/performance scent for the gym
Versace p.H. is for this low price simply a great fragrance. For me a mixture of aquatic and fresh that fits perfectly. I use this fragrance for two occasions. Once as a refresher when I have to go to the door, or to the neighbors or the like, if I do not plan to go anywhere else. However, I think this scent is perfect for the gym. 1-2 hours, while smelling fresh and clean is definitely a given with this fragrance.
Durability and sillage are of course rather worse mediocre, but more I expected at this price but also not. Therefore, this is a great entry fragrance for all those who want to deal with perfume new, but also a great fragrance for those who want to smell fresh briefly!
Micha1984
Happiness is found in the little things in life....
Happiness... What is it actually and how do you define it?! For some, happiness is being healthy and fit. For others to have a house or a big car. Some enjoy their wealth or just being able to do many things without having to think about it. How everyone defines it for themselves depends on what lens you see life through. For me, happiness is getting up in the morning every day and enjoying the fact that I am healthy and alert. For me, happiness is having friends and family for whom materialism is not the predominant attitude in life or everyday living and who, like me, enjoy the small attentions in life. That can be as little as a friendly smile emanating from someone strange you happen to meet along the way. Happiness for me is walking in the park, feeling the sunshine on my face and being enveloped in a beautiful scent that I can enjoy and soak up with all the perceptions around me. One of those scents is Versace Pour Homme, which is also happiness for me because I discovered it for myself and enjoy it so much. Also because it's actually one of those little things in life that show that joy doesn't always have to be big or expensive.... What makes Versace Poure Homme for me also special, is its incredibly beautiful and transparent aura he radiates...

The fragrance itself starts off with a great freshness that is clearly citrus and aquatic notes. Oh that top note... It's so beautiful! For me, one of the best top notes after Acqua Di Giò Edt I know. After the slow fade of the top notes, the scent gets a little more crisp - tart and a little creamy - woody towards the middle. The base is determined by the amber and woody notes, but oud I can not really perceive!

The longevity is really good for a fragrance that is so fresh and lasts 7-8h depending on the temperature. The sillage is also quite decent for a Freshi and one is perceived depending on the amount, quite long from the environment.

The flacon is for me a feast for the eyes ... Simple, with beautiful small details and a beautiful bright blue, which exactly reflects the content. Since everything just fits together and makes it almost perfect for me.

Finally, it remains to write that Versace and Alberto have created a fragrance that is extremely easy to like and that definitely brings in compliments. The can be anywhere, anytime and on any occasion without a guilty conscience. But it is so much more for me and I am happy that we have met and get along so well.

Thanks for reading and stay healthy.

Micha :)
1.5
Household cleaners?
The fragrance I have seen at several perfume YouTubern, and here he was largely well rated, and titled as a twin of Chanel AHS which I find really good.
Since I thought.....Bestelle I me times ne small bottle to try.

Package arrived, unpacked and sprayed on a piece of kitchen roll.
What can I say!!! My first thought was ........Household cleaner with citrus scent.
Really, no kidding.
So the top note with the citrus start that was too aggressive for me completely pulled me out.
The further course of the perfume was somehow not better.
As the citrus note from the beginning would be less, it seemed more and more chemical to me.
Ultimately, I had to wash it with soap and water from the wrist, because it became more and more unbearable.
Since I prefer the Chanel AHS. Is on the whole more rounded and milder.

To the durability and sillage I can unfortunately not write much, because I had the fragrance only ne good half hour on it.
But he already had a relatively good sillage.

In any case, the bottle I put in the bathroom as a room fragrance. My friends, family and acquaintances found the fragrance unfortunately also not good, and did not want to have him as a gift......Man throws yes not even 30€ in the trash can.
And in the bathroom makes the bottle well. ; )
Fresh seducer !!!
This scent is one of my favorite party/club scents in the winter!!!

Right heard a Fresh scent in the winter and then still go to party how is that supposed to work!!.
So now pay attention:
Every normal party stallion sprays himself typically with sweet strong performing fragrances like Ultramale, One Million etc. full. In the club, everyone wants to be conspicuous for it, you just get the heavy hitters out However, I have made the experience that exactly in these situations a fresh clear and tangy fragrance like the Versace Pour Homme extreme striking and very good compliments beschert.
Especially in winter at temperatures around 0 degrees he works just fantastic in the cold air and gave me countless compliments.
Exactly this fresh, tangy and transparent citrus note he owns lets him cut through the cold air like and works wonders.
Of course, he is in the summer also Super suitable, but in warm temperatures and high humidity, he comes to me personally not as well as in winter or autumn to the validity.

Conclusion:
A super nice fresh and clear fragrance that gives you a nice kick when applied and cheers up.

Durability:
The durability and sillage are good 6-7 std. for such a fresh fragrance in any case in order.
Especially in winter I find the sillage significantly stronger than in summer so try it out.
Streethawk
The scent of heaven that would do well with an EdP version
Versace Pour Homme is one of my absolute favorite fragrances, especially when it comes to spring / early summer. I also like to use this as a feel-good fragrance in the evening at home. In addition, I must really say that he is usually for a good price to find in larger bottles. This fragrance sprayed on, and I feel after a short time a great Duftaura around me, the Sillage thereby is but rather moderate. But after a short prelude, it shows its full potential for 2-3 hours. Those moments when you get a blast of freshness, cleanliness and lightness from body movements, it's exceptionally good. Something between a fresh breeze of pure white laundry on a line outside in spring/summer (not a pure fabric softener scent for me, though) and something that somehow reminds me of bright blue skies and white clouds, even though that might sound weird. To put it another way, I could quietly smell like this when I'm standing freshly showered in my bathrobe before entering the kingdom of heaven later :D It just has this airiness that you want to breathe in like fresh, unused air.
One should say, however, that this fragrance could almost go in the direction of unisex or is not necessarily to be called a pure men's perfume. Who is looking for something distinctive and rather masculine, this fragrance might be too "soft". In terms of longevity, I'd like to see this fragrance as an improved EdP version that doesn't change the scent and simply captures the first 2-3 hours and extends it significantly towards the back. After the first few hours, I only notice it close to my body and the magic has faded a bit. But for the price of the perfume, this is definitely to get over, as he is really not expensive.
The purity of the fragrance is also well reflected by the bottle overall and the light blue color of the perfume could not be more appropriate for the fragrance. The quality of the bottle is not premium, but quite nice to look at.
Who is looking for a great, airy fresh fragrance, this should definitely test in my opinion!
This fragrance will never be missing in my collection in any case.
JohnnyScents
In the presence of the angels
The sky is cloudless. Rays of sunlight brighten the face, the fresh air rushes into the lungs. A pleasant wind grips the hair, also shakes the clothes and plays with the branches and spikes of the trees. Whether it is summer or winter does not matter. The experience is equally beautiful. Thoughts are clear, you know the destination. Focus and distraction seem to reign at the same time in a bizarre way, you can't escape. For a brief moment, the world stops.

That is Versace pour Homme for me more than just a fresh fragrance. It is for me one of THE fragrances par excellence. He creates a feeling that is incomparable. With its citrus and tart neroli, it creates a freshness that is neither ordinary nor boring. When I spray on the fragrance, I imagine a situation like the one written above. It always goes, in summer it refreshes and in winter you have an icy-clear feeling. I find it has an aura that is sometimes strong and sometimes weak, however, mysteriously everyone notices it. You can't escape that particular freshness, it's more than just a fresh smell. Somehow he has almost something supernatural for me , even if that sounds strange.
And yes, compliments are of course also in it and every time when wearing. But I wear it mostly for myself, I am on the second bottle and also the next two will not be the last. A fragrance that I wear at least once a week, and then usually for two days.

Hopefully it will never be discontinued, it is a masterpiece. Morillas is a wizard, no one can do fresh like him. Any age, any day, any situation and yet this fragrance is never boring. Although it is a Versace, there is not necessarily anything Italian about it in my opinion, well there is from the notes, however I find it to be universally perfect, casual yet a touch elegant. With the neroli and hyacinth it gets little rough edges, I suppose those notes also make it so special. The neroli is also a little rough around the edges, but always clean.

One of my favorite fragrances and I think at the price - performance ratio is even the possibility that he will eventually my signature fragrance.
The first love
You never forget your first love. It was the same for me with VPH. I first smelled the fragrance in 2013. A friend of mine had recently bought the .

Notes? I had no idea what neroli actually smelled like or any of the other notes that were in it. I was the general type that says " Boaaa Digger...that smells awesome ".
I only had one scent at the time and it was my all rounder..... Winter scent or similar were not known to me at all:)

Back to my reaction : the main thing is that I was blocked for a few seconds...I had never smelled anything like it. So fresh ,so seductive, I was instantly in love with this scent...I couldn't stop smelling my hand. I then immediately ordered a 200 ml bottle.

The was many years ago my Signatureduft.
One of the best citrus-aquatischedufte, disturbs no one, shines on the skin in summer and smells just great. One feels as if the would be at the sea.
The durability could be better but it doesn't matter ,I carry a pocket diffuser with me. I have received many compliments.

This is always in my summer list and it accompanies me when the temperatures rise above 22 degrees. I feel happy, clean and safe when I wear this.

This fragrance has convinced me that I had to try more and more fragrances, and now I am in this fragrance journey and I do not want to get off.

Lmr4j3ireLmr4j3ire 1 month ago
It's creamy, sweet & sour citruses. Scent so nice and appealing that you just can't go wrong with it. Spray whenever you want to smell nice.
HugoMontezHugoMontez 2 months ago
A staple. Masculine, fresh, bright, citrusy and semi-sweet. Similar to Chanel Allure Homme Sport but less creamy. Very easy to wear. 3/5
Arman038Arman038 3 months ago
A citrusy and aquatic scent. The citrus in here is very brisk and not sharp at all. The performance isn't good. I definetly recommend this.
Blako11Blako11 3 months ago
A great choice for smelling elegant yet fresh, you can't go wrong. Also, the bottle is beautiful, one of the best.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 1 year ago
Fresh blue perfume that opens with the usual citruses and then dries down to a more woody scent. It's a bit floral and musky. Quite nice.
TaoEuringerTaoEuringer 1 year ago
A fresh breeze of excitement
RomadyRomady 1 year ago
Gets more credit than it deserves. Imo it smells kind of generic and up close it's got that egg-smell. Luckily it doesn't last long.
ElysiumElysium 1 year ago
Honestly, I don't understand how so many people find a similarity with Allure Sport, they're two perfumes apart. Did you test side by side?
BumpyumaBumpyuma 2 years ago
I really don't like this scent - but I think it's an okay Gym scent. Hope I don't have to re-buy once my 200ml is gone.
ItchynoseItchynose 2 years ago
Soapy lemon in the opening, lemony soap in the drydown. A pleasant citrus with no sharp edges.

by Irini
by Irini
by IrisNobile
... mit Mahonienbeeren ....
fresh and light
by Juicemane
by Cezar
by Cezar

Popular Versace

Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Crystal Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Gianni Versace (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme Oud Noir by Versace The Dreamer (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versense by Versace Versace L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versus Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Eros (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Eros (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Versace Man Eau Fraîche (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Blonde (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Eros Flame by Versace Versace Man (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Femme Oud Oriental by Versace Crystal Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Blue Jeans by Versace Versace pour Femme Dylan Blue by Versace Versace Woman by Versace Gianni Versace (Parfum) by Versace