Versace pour Homme 2008Eau de Toilette

Versace pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace
Versace pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Versace for men and was released in 2008. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is being marketed by EuroItalia.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Neroli, Lemon, Bitter orange leaf
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Hyacinth, Clary sage, Cedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesMineral amber, Musk, Tonka bean, Oud

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 10.04.2021.

Streethawk
The scent of heaven that would do well with an EdP version
Versace Pour Homme is one of my absolute favorite fragrances, especially when it comes to spring / early summer. I also like to use this as a feel-good fragrance in the evening at home. In addition, I must really say that he is usually for a good price to find in larger bottles. This fragrance sprayed on, and I feel after a short time a great Duftaura around me, the Sillage thereby is but rather moderate. But after a short prelude, it shows its full potential for 2-3 hours. Those moments when you get a blast of freshness, cleanliness and lightness from body movements, it's exceptionally good. Something between a fresh breeze of pure white laundry on a line outside in spring/summer (not a pure fabric softener scent for me, though) and something that somehow reminds me of bright blue skies and white clouds, even though that might sound weird. To put it another way, I could quietly smell like this when I'm standing freshly showered in my bathrobe before entering the kingdom of heaven later :D It just has this airiness that you want to breathe in like fresh, unused air.
One should say, however, that this fragrance could almost go in the direction of unisex or is not necessarily to be called a pure men's perfume. Who is looking for something distinctive and rather masculine, this fragrance might be too "soft". In terms of longevity, I'd like to see this fragrance as an improved EdP version that doesn't change the scent and simply captures the first 2-3 hours and extends it significantly towards the back. After the first few hours, I only notice it close to my body and the magic has faded a bit. But for the price of the perfume, this is definitely to get over, as he is really not expensive.
The purity of the fragrance is also well reflected by the bottle overall and the light blue color of the perfume could not be more appropriate for the fragrance. The quality of the bottle is not premium, but quite nice to look at.
Who is looking for a great, airy fresh fragrance, this should definitely test in my opinion!
This fragrance will never be missing in my collection in any case.
JohnnyScents
In the presence of the angels
The sky is cloudless. Rays of sunlight brighten the face, the fresh air rushes into the lungs. A pleasant wind grips the hair, also shakes the clothes and plays with the branches and spikes of the trees. Whether it is summer or winter does not matter. The experience is equally beautiful. Thoughts are clear, you know the destination. Focus and distraction seem to reign at the same time in a bizarre way, you can't escape. For a brief moment, the world stops.

That is Versace pour Homme for me more than just a fresh fragrance. It is for me one of THE fragrances par excellence. He creates a feeling that is incomparable. With its citrus and tart neroli, it creates a freshness that is neither ordinary nor boring. When I spray on the fragrance, I imagine a situation like the one written above. It always goes, in summer it refreshes and in winter you have an icy-clear feeling. I find it has an aura that is sometimes strong and sometimes weak, however, mysteriously everyone notices it. You can't escape that particular freshness, it's more than just a fresh smell. Somehow he has almost something supernatural for me , even if that sounds strange.
And yes, compliments are of course also in it and every time when wearing. But I wear it mostly for myself, I am on the second bottle and also the next two will not be the last. A fragrance that I wear at least once a week, and then usually for two days.

Hopefully it will never be discontinued, it is a masterpiece. Morillas is a wizard, no one can do fresh like him. Any age, any day, any situation and yet this fragrance is never boring. Although it is a Versace, there is not necessarily anything Italian about it in my opinion, well there is from the notes, however I find it to be universally perfect, casual yet a touch elegant. With the neroli and hyacinth it gets little rough edges, I suppose those notes also make it so special. The neroli is also a little rough around the edges, but always clean.

One of my favorite fragrances and I think at the price - performance ratio is even the possibility that he will eventually my signature fragrance.
The first love
You never forget your first love. It was the same for me with VPH. I first smelled the fragrance in 2013. A friend of mine had recently bought the .

Notes? I had no idea what neroli actually smelled like or any of the other notes that were in it. I was the general type that says " Boaaa Digger...that smells awesome ".
I only had one scent at the time and it was my all rounder..... Winter scent or similar were not known to me at all:)

Back to my reaction : the main thing is that I was blocked for a few seconds...I had never smelled anything like it. So fresh ,so seductive, I was instantly in love with this scent...I couldn't stop smelling my hand. I then immediately ordered a 200 ml bottle.

The was many years ago my Signatureduft.
One of the best citrus-aquatischedufte, disturbs no one, shines on the skin in summer and smells just great. One feels as if the would be at the sea.
The durability could be better but it doesn't matter ,I carry a pocket diffuser with me. I have received many compliments.

This is always in my summer list and it accompanies me when the temperatures rise above 22 degrees. I feel happy, clean and safe when I wear this.

This fragrance has convinced me that I had to try more and more fragrances, and now I am in this fragrance journey and I do not want to get off.
Neroli Love
A very nice citric fresh scent. The opening is what makes the fragrance so special, I think there are few people who would not like the opening. After that the scent becomes creamier and you notice the influence of the cedar and tonka bean The fragrance lasts about 5-6 hours on me, but it projects about 1 hour well My evaluation looks like this:

Opening: 9.5/10
Dry Down:8/10
Shelf life: 6/10
Sillage: 6/10
P/L: 9/10

Dreaming of Some Secret Mediterranean Cove
Honestly, I don't understand how so many people find a connection with Chanel's Allure Homme Sport, they are two perfumes aside; indeed, they are not twin brothers. Have you tested them side by side? Yes, I did it. Assuming that the myriad of fragrance blogs are accurate, these two guys share a few notes in common, such as neroli, cedar, amber, musk, and tonka bean, which might be a good reason for smelling alike, but it is not enough. Right off the bat, they feel almost identical in the opening, no question about it. The similarity is shocking, but the dry downs are entirely different. However, once you get past that, Versace Pour Homme advances into a beautiful fresh scent. Unlike Allure Homme Sport which expands to powdery vanilla, Versace Pour Homme develops into something that reminds me of an aquatic. It's not as complicated as Acqua di Gio, and maybe not even Cool Water, but it has a perfect fresh opening that is very similar to Allure Home sport. That's it.

Let's talk about perfume. What makes this scent outstanding is its mix of Mediterranean and aromatic notes, which inspires calm in the middle of chaos and gives you the confidence you need to get the job done.
The aromatic fougère scent starts with fresh and citrusy notes of lemon, bergamot, and neroli, along with orange leaves, I deem a sort of petitgrain. This stage is surely zesty, both peels, blossom, and leaves are all from citrus plants. The opening smells a bit synthetic and sharp, but I find that only to be the case in the colder season. In the warmer days, which is when you should be wearing this fragrance, the sharpness of the opening yields a much more pleasant citrusy, floral, and fresh scent, which is simply gorgeous, making the first half hour smell like a day in Eden. The neroli is enjoyable, I can imagine a cascade of some kind, with the purest water ever, falling on soil full of flowers and freshly cut fruit.

The fragrance proceeds with leafy and floral center notes of clary sage, hyacinth, geranium, and cedar. If you are anything like me, you cherish the scent of fresh hyacinth, so impressive, carnal, sensual, narcotic, with vegetal aquatic accents, here blended with aromatic sage and pelargonium, and a touch of wood. It slowly develops into something more sophisticated; the beautiful clary sage and hyacinth are stabbing, but nicely eased by the cedar woods and white musk in the background. At this stage, there's also a wonderful salty vibe emerging, making me dream of some secret Mediterranean cove.

The closing is just as enjoyable, with a still fresh but more luscious, floral, and muskier tone. I get an undeniable pure sweetness coming from Tonka and amber, which is balanced by clean musk. A very tidy and sharp scent. The musk comes out too from the very beginning, which adds a whole masculine edge to it. The latest stage is all dry woods and white musk, with the salty feeling still being there, making you feel like you bathed in the secret cove, and dried yourself under the sun, gently lying on the sand.

In terms of sillage and longevity, on my skin, I get about the entire workday, and while it's not a sillage monster, it projects enough to be noticeable in a crowd. It turns a skin scent after around a few hours for me. It's suitable for men from the age of early 20heir late 50s.

Overall a great fresh scent for the more casual occasions. It is an exotic and unique fragrance that is ideally suited for a night out on the town. This is not for miserable wallflower at a boisterous party, wear it if you want some attention. This cologne I will buy over and over again, there's just something about it to me that sets it apart from the generic.

-Elysium
The beautiful Valkyrie
My girlfriend is a real Birte - real blond, strong hair, blue eyes, tall and sporty - in short a nordic beauty.

She already went to Gyms when these "Muckibuden" were found in rough basement floors where only "angular" men sweated.

I accompanied her, anxiously, into this unknown man's world, where she was greeted with joy and collegiality - but I had to content myself with fluff and astonished glances.

My strong girlfriend casually lifted 120 kg - and I was full of admiration, the "wild guys" full of recognition.

She called herself "Brunhild the Valkyrie".
With a wink, of course.

Of course, she only wore men's fragrances - and with preference Versace pour Homme.

And the fragrance also has an attractive androgynous note - tending towards the Nordic through the cool neroli.
Bergamot paired with wood reminds of the harsh beauty of the archipelago and fjords.

Even pour Homme remains as clear as the Scandinavian air.
Amber and Oud don't complain about the fragrance, because there is a fresh breeze through the resin.

This impression was a perfect match for my "Viking wife".

I would like to know if she still wears this distinctive fragrance today because it was a well chosen signature.

ScentSlave
Such a bright, shiny freshness;
It shines with such a “lightness”... from the first time I got a whiff, I knew I wanted it. From the intro to the dry down, it just shines with its light “color”.

Longevity doesn’t carry on me very long, but luckily this can be found at a relatively inexpensive price, so I go for the re-application every 4 hours or so.

The women LOVE it, and it’s light enough to wear to work, or as a signature scent. Fantastic in every facet. Definitely work every penny.

So Fresh and Clean Versace Pour Homme
SOTD: Versace Pour Home: As of 01/08/19

What can I say about this fragrance, is fresh and clean scent very different to Dylan Blue, is almost a versatile an all seasons scent to me, but fragantica considered this a spring and summer scent. To my nose scent the bergamot, lemon, tonka bean and neroli really well balanced and blended. I can't wait to wear this during spring and summer season. Is a must have as well.

Rating

Scent: 8/10
Presentation/Design: 8/10
Longevity: 8.5/10: lasted on skin/skin scent around 12+ hrs 3-4 sprays on my skin
Value: 8/10
Overall: 8/10

SOTD (Scent of the Day): Versace Pour Homme EDT: As of 01/27/19

Versace Pour Homme EDT was the SOTD as of 01/27/19, beginning to love the scent more than the Dylan Blue, Versace Pour Homme is not as piercing/sharp as Dylan Blue in the opening, just a fresh, simple mellow scent to my nose from start to finish.

Longevity/Performance: Lasted on my skin/skin scent around between 10-12+ hrs
I'm going south somewhere - maybe to Canada or something. Mehmet Scholl
If one wants to go to the south, then there is actually only this smell which must go with.
Such aquatic freshness is rare. The mediterranean atmosphere is only a supplement for this top aquatist. Many would-be Southerners are all shamelessly exposed when this real talent shows up.
Here one can confidently speak of a home advantage of the Italians.
There are many lines that follow the same theme, but again and again I come across the scents of Versace which all perfectly combine freshness with pleasure.
Neroli, lemon and orange are recognizable in the prelude. Then the cedar wood, which I as a proponent of this direction very much like.
Whether it's the ingenious Blue Dylan, the good Eros or this older pour homme, nobody has anything repulsive or a little too much in their mix. All are well tuned.
Versace lhomme, over twenty years old, and Versus, launched shortly afterwards, were also very good products. The new ones are the same.

This pour homme reminds me remotely of the Versus, probably the sandalwood and the cedar which give me this Deja vu.

For shelf life it is a day companion, depending on the temperature, in hotter conditions it lasts very long, in cooling it stays in the background.

Once again a compliment to EurotIalia who have the nose to create good fragrances at an attractive price.

Carlitos01
The friendly, trustworthy and versatile companion.
I only review scents I like. Consequently my opinions are generally positive or enthusiastic.
With Versace Pour Homme I have a relationship that many men appreciate. It's not a relationship of passion but one made of brotherly love and trust. It has been a friend for quite some time and in whom I can safely rely. We rarely meet, but when that happens I feel the joy of being with someone who never lets me down and that it's there always for me. It is a comfy friend and I value its friendship and loyalty.
Alberto Morillas is to be congratulated for this fine work. He designed a fragrance with a scent opening similar to Chanel Allure Home as well as versatile and alluring.
"Pour Homme" is a versatility king. It's not an overly complex perfume so the reason for its success must reside elsewhere. It proposes a citrus opening, a woody middle stage and a semi sweet creamy musky end.
The ingredients must have top quality and the blending is totally harmonious.
The sillage and projection are slightly under average, and the longevity is average for the listed notes. Actually the performance is in line with what you may expect from this type of scent. Mr. Morillas is never obcessed with high perfomance for his creations.
This fragrance is fresh enough for summer wearing and woody/sweet/musky enough to ensure success in tempered or even in mild cold spring and fall days.
I just regret this friend of mine not to have a younger brother called "Pour Homme Intense EDP".

How do I measure my relation with this fresh friend?
___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
Opening: 8.25 (nicely fresh citrus and neroli)
Scent Dry Down: 8.00 (still fresh but woodier)
Longevity: 6.5 (3 good sprays may last 4~5 hours)
Sillage: 6.5 (3~4feet at its peak with just 3 sprays)
Uniqueness: 7.5 (It follows the steps of Polge's Allure Homme Sport and has a myriad of look alikes, but it's almost unique in it's quality and blending versus price)
Wearability: 9.0 (avoid winter nights and extreamly cold days)
Versatility: 9.5 ("all around" versatile fragrance although some specific fragrances may be better for specific environments like intimacy, dates, night out, clubbing, events, leisure, casual gatherings, office, gymn, beach, outdoor activities in hot days, but not in cold days or nights; however "Pour Homme" addresses all the situations)
Compliments: 8.5 (This fragrance it's not a dominant compliment magnet just due to is medium performance, but will please everybody except the fragrance trolls that rated its scent with a zero)
Quality: 9.0 (Well above average quality, quality ingredients, nice flask, nice sprayer)
Presentation: 7.50 (no faults, but quite common)
Price: 8.0 (100 ml non tester for € 32 + shipping; It costs 1/3 of the price of its "alter ego" from Chanel)
___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
Overall rating: 8.10/10.00
- between 7 and 8 =above average;
- between 8 and 9 = recomended;
- bigger than 9 = don't miss it;

Advice: If you are looking for a very versatile fresh fragrance. In this range of price, there are not many as versatile as this one with a good brand name. On top of it, it does attract compliments. The downside is its average or under average performance.

Music: "The Sound Of Silence" original by Simon & Garfunkel - version by Disturbed.

BertolucciKBertolucciK 7 months ago
Fresh blue perfume that opens with the usual citruses and then dries down to a more woody scent. It's a bit floral and musky. Quite nice.
TaoEuringerTaoEuringer 8 months ago
A fresh breeze of excitement
RomadyRomady 12 months ago
Gets more credit than it deserves. Imo it smells kind of generic and up close it's got that egg-smell. Luckily it doesn't last long.
ElysiumElysium 1 year ago
Honestly, I don't understand how so many people find a similarity with Allure Sport, they're two perfumes apart. Did you test side by side?
BumpyumaBumpyuma 1 year ago
I really don't like this scent - but I think it's an okay Gym scent. Hope I don't have to re-buy once my 200ml is gone.
ItchynoseItchynose 1 year ago
Soapy lemon in the opening, lemony soap in the drydown. A pleasant citrus with no sharp edges.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
Light, fresh, citrusy-aromatic and perfect by day mainly in the hot season. Average sillage and refined bottle.
High price
AJGAJG 2 years ago
Lovely and short- lived, like the warmth of the bright sun on the spring day that one might wear this fragrance.
Summer, then.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
If you search a versatile fresh fragrance, just a few are as versatile as this one. I recommend it if you don't care for a low performance.
JoaoMartinsJoaoMartins 2 years ago
I bet this juice costs 20 cents to produce. It's just water and some cheap chemicals. Absolute disgrace of a fragrance

by Irini
by Irini
by IrisNobile
... mit Mahonienbeeren ....
fresh and light
by Juicemane
by Cezar
by Cezar

Popular Versace

Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Versace The Dreamer (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme Oud Noir by Versace Versace L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versense by Versace Gianni Versace (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Eros (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versus Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace Man Eau Fraîche (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Eros (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Blonde (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Crystal Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Eros Flame by Versace Versace Man (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Femme Oud Oriental by Versace Crystal Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Blue Jeans by Versace Versace Woman by Versace V'E Versace (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Versace pour Femme Dylan Blue by Versace