Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue 2016 Eau de Toilette

Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Versace
Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Versace for men and was released in 2016. The scent is fresh-aquatic. It is being marketed by EuroItalia.
Scent goes well with Molecule 02

Top Notes Top NotesCalabrian bergamotCalabrian bergamot GrapefruitGrapefruit Fig leafFig leaf Aquatic notesAquatic notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesViolet leafViolet leaf Black pepperBlack pepper PapyrusPapyrus AmbroxAmbrox PatchouliPatchouli
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk Tonka beanTonka bean SaffronSaffron FrankincenseFrankincense

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 24.05.2022.

As of September 2020, the faces of the advertising campaign have been models Louis Baines, Bella Hadid and Hailey Baldwin Bieber, in a campaign photographed by Harley Weir and filmed by Gordon von Steiner.

Dylan blue

Alberto! Another one.
This one was so strong from just sniffering the bottle. (A small bottle. The smallest. You can order those online you know?) That I didn't wear to work for a year. Also a little less than an "amazing" smell for me at least. Sort of annoying frankly. The smell. Perhaps it smells quite fantastic to others. A mystery. As usual.
If I could wear it, I might?
It is not nearly as "masculine" as some report. As it "disappears" to my nose. Or nearly. But not others. Apparently not. Last time wearing I did catch the base. Must have put more than a drop on that time. Very fruity. Shower gel strength! To put it mildly, up top. And then fruit apparently down low. It's good. Just a little difficult to review accurately. And will garner compliments. Reviewers say so. Must be true.
I personally would use sparingly. A real bottle with sprayer. 1 spray you maniac.. but..You won't. Probably going to reapply. Whatever!
Seemed to straddle some issues of stomach discomfort. Hello bathroom! To temper! But for you, more than likely, a "dumb" reach. Inexpensive. Pretty good.

DragoIvanov
I'm BLUE da ba deee da ba daaa
Twice tested this beautiful scent and each time i felt like i am again 20-25 years old. Synthetic-shower gel, but light-sweet, fresh, with depth. Sauvage is chrome light blue. BDC is Blue with white, green an yellow dots. But this one is PURE BLUE color, transformed in scent.
Opens citrucy but in 10-15 minutes comes peppery-aqua-ambroxan-violet-tonka-incense mix that invigorates me so much. Very good projection, lasts 6-8 hours.
To my pocket it is pricy. So i found excellent domestic clone, which is 4 times cheapier and last 10+hours.
The original bottle is gorgeous and if the money are not an issue, i highly recommend this one.

Musty Blue
Bright and uplifting, clean, sinus-opening shower gel scent. A sweet, somewhat watery ambroxan bomb with a touch of fruity citruses, spices, and the faintest hint of incense if I try to notice it. I find Dylan Blue heavier on the musk than most "blue" fragrances and it has a bit of a musty undertone that makes me rank it lower than its peers, but comparisons aside this is pleasant enough. Moderate projection over 3-4hr, longevity 8-10hr.

Great mediterranean blue
Amazing fragrance. I really like the citrus nuances, plus incense depth, patchouli earthiness, ambrox and the interesting musk / tonka combo, all mixing together. I really like the overall aura of this as well, i see this as an extremely versatile fragrance and at an amazing cost, excellent Morillas piece, and i think it represents perfectly the Versace (Pour Homme) character: Mediterranean, citrus, sexy slightly sweet, white musky base.

bottom line: Good for any age group, as straight Versace Pour Homme, it is extremely timeless. Great for first dates and causing a clean, refined impression. Very masculine as well, go for it i say.
Sporty, fresh and masculine
This scent describes exactly what I would describe as a masculine scent!
The prelude extremely aquatic-citrus it smells distinctly masculine and fresh.
After spraying on the scent pulls through the entire apartment and is also immediately clearly identifiable.
The citrus notes exude a sporty freshness and give me the feeling of cleanliness. For me, this is a very positive quality when a fragrance smells clean.
As it progresses, some spice is added which complements the whole very pleasant. The finale is sweeter by the tonka bean and rounds off the fragrance perfectly.
The incense in the fragrance tree put me off at first, but fortunately we smell nothing of it, because we do not like the smell so much.
Overall, the individual components are very well coordinated and form a wonderful, masculine fragrance.
The shelf life is unfortunately not just outstanding with 4-5 hours and perceive it is then not even close to the skin. Certainly, he is not very upscale in price, but 4 hours are not even enough for a part-time job, there should already be a little more in it.
So flacon in the bag and nachsprühen, then there is even after 4 hours still or again a compliment;)
You can always wear, because it smells good but is not too intrusive!
Since the fragrance is not very expensive, I would still recommend him to buy. He smells just good!
Nunez
Fresh, young with some depth.
It's been a long time since I've worn fragrances, probably 7 years. my last fragrance was One Million. Quickly I realized that he was sucked and everyone wore him.

Unexpectedly, the thought came that I would like to wear a fragrance and I went on the search. It was summer therefore was clear, it must be a summer fragrance and landed at Dior Sauvage, Light Blue and Dylan Blue. Sauvage I did not like at all and Light blue was not in stock at Douglas, so I took the Dylan Blue, which was in retrospect a good decision.

The fragrance starts citrusy slightly bitter due to the grapefruit with a shower gel aquatic note which I don't like soo overall. The top note subsides after 30min and it comes a slightly spicy woody green note that I like much better, which also tolerates higher temperatures.
to the end come Erdige musk dry notes, which are perceptible but only Hautnah.

The fragrance is on the whole rather youthful for me still ok but who knows how long I want to wear it, because I am infected with the perfume virus and already have some on the notepad.
Better than expected
Versace Dylan Blue is known to be the mixture of Sauvage, Aqua di Gio and Bleu de Chanel
Stop a blue fragrance as one knows him Seid the 2010s ...
Nevertheless, hides there behind the perhaps more than the best mixture of all these fragrances..
I myself have and wear Sauvage I love the scent that is Spicy Fresh and long lasting. Bleu de Chanel I had once tested and the me überhaubt not like. So I have überhaubt nothing smelled the has absolutely nothing smelled ... Aqua di Gio Profumo I have once owned a very Geiler incense scent on my skin but überhaubt does not hold! From which I was very disappointed.
Dylan Blue Has This incense from AdG and the spice of Sauvage so beautifully mixed together that something very nice has come out with an actually very good performance!
The is blue slightly aquatic but still spicy and "deep" the incense is present but does not bite the nose as in the opening of AdG. I was mega surprised how good the smell! Yes you have this blue shower gel vibe but the more I wear the more I smell this depth, the spicy, aquatic what the fragrance then but then lifts from Sauvage and AdG.
The fragrance also works everywhere at any time of year and for the price you can really do nothing wrong

Awesome
I can't believe i never used to enjoy this scent up until recently, and now i can't go a week without using this, a simple yet sophisticated scent, the grapefruit dominance for me is everything. i totally love this!
Culinaria22
Dylan Blue - a fragrance that gives the middle finger.
First of all it has to be said that I am an absolute Versace fanboy. The person around Gianni Versace fascinates me in many ways. That was also the reason why I just blind several Versace fragrances have given. The blind buy I make by the way until today very gladly.

To the fragrance. Dylan Blue is a fragrance which I have learned to love. With 20/21 he has me only little said, meanwhile it is one of my favorite fragrances. I wear him almost as gladly, as 'Acqua di Gio'. To say how strongly which of the individual notes stands out, I simply lack experience and profession. What I can say, however, is that it is a rather young fragrance - that is, primarily for people who feel young - late teens to mid-30s. It is fresh, but also bold. It likes to give the middle finger, but also seems appealing. You could say a little rebel. A fragrance which one carries rather between friends, while one puts on the Vans and holds a cold summer beer in the hand.

He keeps well over the evening, but is not a fragrance that cracks the 12 hour mark - I would rather say 4-6h.

The aquatic notes, in conjunction with grapefruit and bergamot definitely dominate the fragrance. The musk gives the EdT its masculine note.

To the wearing feeling. This is of course always subjective. Anyone who likes to wear perfume, and the Drumherum like can confirm with certainty that a fragrance also determines in some respects your form of the day. I especially have this feeling when I wear Versace. You wear this fragrance confidently, with a slight arrogance. You don't need anyone to tell you that you smell good - you know it.

All in all, I give Dylan Blue a 9/10 I sometimes wish it lasted a little longer, but that's not easy with aquatic and citrus notes.

Clearly purchase recommendation and many thanks to my wonderful friend, who has given me this EdT.

I hope you enjoyed my first review. :)
It's addictive....
....normally I'm not at all fond of these "shower gel" men's fragrances. But exceptions confirm the rule as you probably know :)
Something is different about this fresh shower gel scent...it's the masculine herbs! The slight tartness and a kind of depth that my nose perceives!

It was love at first sight or test? I was at a Versace show and had picked up this fragrance because of the beautiful bottle...sprayed it and fell in love! I don't even know why I had ignored it for so long?
Dylan Blue is a super nice fresh fragrance that you can buy for little money! It has that certain something which could probably come from pepper, saffron, patchouli and incense...however, I can't identify these components on their own...they just became one with ambroxan :) .... and that's the keyword...AMBROXAN....how I love it when ambroxan comes into its own in a fragrance in a clearly noticeable way.... *outed*
So worth a test if you're an ambroxan lover ;)

Durability I would settle at 6 hours - Sillage is a good average

Greetings your Angelina :)

AmberspicyAmberspicy 19 days ago
My most appreciated fragrance from the people outside the community. It can be worn in any situation. Fresh and smoky at the same time.
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 7 months ago
5.5
the definition of average and boring. Better go for Bvlgari Aqua Atlantique if you want a similar but more interesting scent
Lmr4j3ireLmr4j3ire 8 months ago
Mostly ambrox. And I hate ambrox. But something here makes me actually enjoy the fragrance. IDK what. Overall very refreshing blue scent.
JMWeedJMWeed 8 months ago
Very blue/barber shoppy, too close to Man Eau Fresh for me to own both, not bad though
RamonkuRamonku 8 months ago
5.5
Blue fragrance with good quality-price relationship, shower gel type. Good sillage. Deserves a chance if you like that kind of fragrances.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 9 months ago
Generic dumbreach, versatile, with a shower gel vibe. Citrusy, aquatic, with a dominant ambroxan and tonka bean in the drydown.
RobbieXRobbieX 11 months ago
A lovely fresh and sharp citrus with character. Performance excellent
SimonvdSSimonvdS 12 months ago
Love the scent but it just isn't an absolute performance beast on my skin. Still very glad I picked it up tho it is great for its price!
Nik604Nik604 1 year ago
BDC/Sauvage wannabe, but please don't mislead people that is same or even better...no way!
DPArtistDPArtist 1 year ago
Perfect choice for a versatile, any time, any age, all year 'Swiss army' scent. More for the 1 bottle guy than a collector IMO. Good though!

by Geramann
by ATOM21CS
by ATOM21CS
by BountyRoyal
by BountyRoyal
…weil es so viel Spaß macht, noch eine Schrauberwerkstatt…
by BeJot
by AndersWolf
by Xn001
by Xn001

Popular by Versace

Eros Parfum by Versace Versace pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme Oud Noir by Versace Crystal Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Gianni Versace (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versense by Versace The Dreamer (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Eros (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Eros (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Versace Man Eau Fraîche (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versus Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Eros Flame by Versace Blonde (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace Man (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Femme Oud Oriental by Versace Crystal Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Blue Jeans by Versace Versace pour Femme Dylan Blue by Versace Versace Woman by Versace