Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue (2016)Eau de Toilette

Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Versace

Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Versace for men and was released in 2016. The scent is fresh-aquatic. It is being marketed by EuroItalia.

Top Notes Top NotesCalabrian bergamot, Grapefruit, Fig leaf, Aquatic notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesViolet leaf, Black pepper, Papyrus, Ambrox, Patchouli
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Tonka bean, Saffron, Frankincense

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 03.07.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is model Trevor Signorino, photographed by Bruce Weber.

Versace Dylan Compliment
A fragrance ala Bdc mixed with Dior Sauvage and refined with many compliments ?
Dylan Blue was an absolute blind buy, but this blind buy came pretty close to a six in the lottery. The scent is fresh, aquatic and slightly sweet, later you can smell a little bit of spice, you could say it smells a bit like cherry, this leads to the fact that many people like the scent or even love it.
The performance is good, the scent lasts for about 7-8 hours, but the sillage fades away after about 2 hours.
The flacon is noble and of high quality, an absolute eye-catcher on every shelf!
As most of you already know, Dylan Blue is a compliment monster, which is often confirmed to me!

For sympathizers of blue scents, this perfume is a must, especially for the price!
Versace Allrounder!
I bought the scent back then because of Youtub influence. Apparently this is the all-rounder of Versace!

Flacon: Is very beautiful to look at. The bottle is in a classic blue and the Versacelogo in gold is applied once on the spray head and on the front of the bottle. I think it already looks classic. But somehow you can't shake the feeling that the bottle is cheap rather than high-quality.

Scent: Find the scent starts synthetically fresh and develops after 1-2 hours in the sweet direction but never loses its freshness. At H/S you can't complain either, if you even consider the price you could imagine a smile with a good nod of the head to any buyer. Especially also with all my friends, when they are looking for a cheap scent with good performance and endurance. I would estimate the Sillage at about one arm length. On my skin, the scent lasts for 3-4 hours and then develops close to the skin. The scent is noticeable for 6-8 hours and after 12 hours it is hardly there anymore
I've received good compliments for the scent and it feels like a fresh shower:D Especially when you apply the scent after work you have a straight out the shower feeling if you have to go somewhere else. Because the scent is not too complicated and exhausting in my opinion and is also perceived as a good mainstreamer, you can call it an all-rounder. I have been using the fragrance for 1 year and it stands out from the crowd, because I haven't met so many people who have this fragrance in their collection.

For me, definitely a must try for all those who like fresh scents and a cheap alternative!
You: Freshly showered? He: No
Actually, I could have stopped after the headline because short and sweet: Versace Dylan Blue smells like "Freshly showered".
But be careful: It does not replace a shower!

Nevertheless, I would like to go into more detail now:
For me he is simply the king among shower gel fragrances, a great all-rounder (All Season/All Locations) and simply another successful Versace.
It is, as befits a shower gel fragrance, fresh and aquatic. But there's something else. Something that makes it very sublime and seductive: it also brings compliments
That sounds quite good now and many (including me) will think at this point: "Well, if it's so good, why do I use another fragrance at all?".
And this is exactly where it becomes a bit problematic. Because there is an unwritten law (which can be applied not only to fragrances).
It's like this: The more something or someone tries to convince in all disciplines, the worse he gets in a certain discipline.
And this is also the big problem of Versace Dylan Blue. He's a great all-rounder, but if you own a certain amount of perfume, sooner or later you'll notice: "Oh, there's a fragrance that fits better than the all-rounder Dylan Blue in every situation."
And that's where (for me) the only sticking point with Versace Dylan Blue lies: I don't know when to use it. Although I still use it from time to time (especially on hotter spring and summer days), especially when I only want to do a short drive-by at my perfume collection and don't have a long time to pick it out.

ALSO: If you need a great all-rounder and don't always want to worry about "Damn, what should I wear now?" then hit this one!

The modern summer fragrance
where to start. This fragrance is what a modern man should wear in spring and especially summer.

It smels fresh-aquatic with a lot of patchouli. You can compare the scent to a armani adg profumo, but versace dylan blue is smelling more modern, less heavy and for younger people (but you can still wear this as an adult).

As I already said, it suits spring and summer. You could wear it in the office, at the beach, in the club, or wherever you want. It is definetly a versitale fragrance!

The performance is realy good, all-knowing that versace dylan blue is a eau de toilette and a fresh hot weather fragrance. It lasts for about 6 to 7 hours on my skin.

I recommend this fragrance to anyone who wants a simple, good smelling summer scent.

Alongside adg profumo, versace dylan blue is my favourite summer fragrance! My rating is a 9 out of 10.
Cngz95
The shower gel under the fragrances
As the title suggests, Versace pour Homme strongly reminds me of shower gel. But that's a negative thing? No, not at all! Who doesn't like to smell like "fresh out of the shower" after two sprays?

It is aquatic, fresh and in my opinion clearly sweet and knows how to impress.

The sillage and performance of the fragrance is not exceptionally strong, but that's a good thing, because I wouldn't have wished it to be stronger or more striking. This would have broken through the threshold to a penetrating perfume.

All in all very solid, suitable for many occasions and pleasing to the female world. The only shortcoming that one could mention: One of the most famous scents and therefore unfortunately you are hardly an individual when you walk through the city and pass by crowds of people.
You can't come in here!
In Scent City there are a lot of clubs, bars and other places. One of them is called @Fresh21 (pronounced: ett Fräsch twentiwann), in front of which the following happened when young Dylan was rejected once again:

"Hey, what's up man, here I come again."
[Silence]

"It's pretty busy here, will you let me in today?"

Nope.

"But why not? Hey, smell me ... I am fresh, spicy, sweet, aquatic, smoky, everything in it, tip top, clean and neat until tomorrow morning when you close."

[Silence]

"Oh, come on, the previous speakers came in too, even that Henry from Hill 667, the one with the sign language. Only six weeks ago."

[Silence]

"Man, I don't get it. A year and a half ago, I could go in and out every day, I was a regular fixture here, even if only for two months. And now it's all, "no entry, too young, too lovely, too fluffy" ... "Dude, what's the deal?"

[Silence]

"And yet I'm so well received, a crowd pleaser, a top all-rounder, whether in my leisure time, at the office or on a date - there are compliments everywhere. And it's not just because I'm a little bit of everything: Bleu de Chanel, Sauvage, YSL Ultime and also a little bit of Profumo, but because I have my very own character that doesn't need to fear comparison with others. I also have a strong charisma and I can hold out for quite a long time."

Are you a callboy?
"What?! ... very funny, but okay, I get it. Last time it was already said "you are too designed, want too much and can do it, even too fresh I should be somehow. I can get that, but hey, ... then please tell me one more thing: What does 21 mean in the name of your shop? I thought there are young people there and I would have a second chance to get in, but obviously there are only old people here now."

That's right. One, and he is wise
"??? ... What do you mean?"

You can't get in here!

Summer Nights
So after a while of waiting and my bottle just came. I had decants yet I waited until I get a full bottle to post a review.
Versace Pour Homme Dylan Blue starts off very green and fresh. It somehow smells like a shampoo but in a good way. There's a bit of sweetness but very slight and subtle. The dry down keeps the shampoo feel but drops the lemon and pushes fig's sweetness and aquatic freshness to the back so the stars of the show can shine properly: Incense, Patchouli and Ambroxan. This creates a very earthy fresh scent, somehow similar to a garden in rain which is a really good scent as you can imagine.
The scent profile is pleasant, it's a unique and youthful take on Acqua Di Gio Profumo which both are done by the Legendary Alberto Morillas. It's a blue fragrance which is supposedly an "all season all occasion " fragrance and I get the appeal, yet for me this is a very summer night/date fragrance. I don't think it's fresh enough for daytime but it's deep enough for warmer nights.
Performance is very higher than average but sillage is a bit light compared to rest of it's class so you have to give it an extra spray. It's lasts just enough but it's not as godlike as the like of ADG Porfumo.
Price value proposition is excellent it's very affordable specially 200ml bottle and specially if you find it discounted.
Perfectly balanced Aquaten cocktail
For a long time I was reluctant to buy this fragrance - "Crowdpleaser", "Mainstreamer", "shower fragrance" - all these terms put me off. I didn't want to smell like everybody else
But with time I made the following observation:
In Germany, 5%-10% of people seem to feel that they are wearing fragrances at all - at least in a clearly noticeable way. I am not talking about the "spray once on the neck and out" candidates, no.
For me, a fragrance has to fill the room, but it has to smell pleasant and suit the person and bring them into focus. People have to curiously stretch their nose into the air and finally catch the scent carrier meditating in his own scenttaura. That's why I also love to smell people before I even see them.

Personally, I want to smell sometimes clean, sometimes elegant, sometimes masculine and seductive, sometimes mysterious, sometimes just "crowdpleasend".

But: how am I supposed to smell like everybody else when I probably never noticed the scent myself to anyone, although it is supposed to be a "shower scent"? "Shower fragrance" - don't make me laugh. I wish that more people would ever take a shower or smell neutral. Therefore, this fragrance can't be so worn out.

So: Tested in the perfumery, found good, asked for the (actual) opinion of the female companion of the day, but still wavered, but at home then resolutely ordered a 50ml bottle.
Interesting: when I once sprayed the "Luna Rossa Carbon", that lady said that it smelled like "beetle shit". She meant the Ambroxan. Here she doesn't notice the scent negatively, because everything merges so wonderfully into each other.

Dylan Blue does everything right. It smells fresh, modern, clean, slightly sweetish (reminiscent of chewing gum, but without being pushy or teeny because everything is in such harmony), and woodsy-soft (how nice Ambroxan can smell when dosed correctly - thanks Alberto!).
And my dear man, he's quick to compliment you I have worn it perhaps four times so far, and have already received three compliments from ladies. We should not forget that many people find a fragrance good and yet do not express a compliment - the dark figure of the "pleasured crowd", i.e. the people who feel comfortable with the fragrance, will thus be significantly higher. Quote from a few hours ago: "Mhmmm, is that your perfume? That smells good!"

The good thing is that you can hardly smell the Dylan Blue on anyone. Yeah, I said that. So much for the term "mainstreamer".
Sauvage is a fierce mainstreamer, Aventus meanwhile unfortunately also. Both I smell very often. Dylan Blue never did - why shouldn't he be unique anymore? Because he doesn't smell like charred rotten meat dipped in rosewater with a minimal leathery note in his iris coat?
Believe me, with Dylan Blue you will smell wonderfully "common", yet not "familiar". You won't be scandalous.
I dose with about 7-8 sprays from very close range (as almost always with freshies), and the stuff just goes down really well. Nothing stings, nothing is overdosed - no, not even my 7-8 sprayers :-]. It lasts the whole working day, and even the next morning I still hear a subliminal sweetness from my long hair, which is probably due to the tonka bean.

The durability is similar to the ADG Profumo, one of the best fragrances of all times in my opinion and besides THE compliment magnet par excellence, very long for a fresh scent. The Sillage also leaves nothing to be desired, because in the first hours the scent projects really well dosed. And even if you don't notice it yourself later on, it is still there, what others let you know from time to time - a phenomenon that it shares with the fresh ADG Profumo as well. For a fresh Eau de Toilette really remarkable!

Dylan Blue is an all-rounder, yes. But he's not a mainstreamer. He's a real all-rounder. He's perfect for the office, the club, shopping, the gym. He's also perfect for giving away. You definitely can't go wrong with this fragrance.
I'm just not sure if it's still suitable for the really mature man, because it's minimally playful already because of the slight "chewing gum" note (that sounds bad, but it's not - I just can't think of another term). Maybe it also depends on the respective skin chemistry, I don't know. To all others, this Dylan Blue is clearly recommended, as you can more than clearly see besides the few small, usual runaways.

By the way, if you want to have a real shower fragrance, I recommend the following shower gel: "Dylan Blue" by Versace. It's available in a tube, often in a combination pack with the EdT.
Henryhill667
( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ ) < M.A.I.N.S.T.R.E.A.M !!
( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ ) < "Hmmm, great. A fresh blue scent that always goes."

____ ( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ ) < "Are you crazy, it's total standard."

( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ ) < "But I find with its mixture of fresh, pungent and then smoky smells in the finish it stands out from the crowd."

____ ( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ ) < "That's drydown, not dismount... And you're talking about head, heart and base note. And the notes are bergamot, pepper, some ambrox and then in DRYDOWN incense!"

( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ ) < "Never mind. I just like him."

____ ( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ ) < "But it's on the back of one in two!"

( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ ) < "Well, that's nice! This shows me that it is well received. In addition, you don't attract negative attention and you know that others like the scent as well."

ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) < "Oh, I'm getting mad... You don't want to smell like one in two! That's totally mainstream!"

( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ ) < "But once again, I don't usually spend that much time on fragrances. And then I just take what I like."

____ ( ゚Д゚) < M.A.I.N.S.T.R.E.A.M ,I said !!!

ヽ(。_°)ノ

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ< "What's all this stupid fidgeting... Are you saying you don't care? Then wear your Versace uniform from Alberto Morillas, the company I mass murderer!"

(⌐▨_▨) < "jupp..."

____ {ಠಠ}_,,|,
Seahawk12s
similar to Eros a good allround and very solid
... i like it even a little bit better than eros, because it goes a little bit more in the clean instead of playful direction. An ideal pleasing office fragrance, which nevertheless doesn't get boring and I find it quite unique, even if it doesn't have any outstanding characteristics, but these "outstanding" fragrances are more disconcerting, which will hardly happen with this one. Certainly no club scent, for that he has too little power but there are other ones...

Ahmetk96Ahmetk96 33 days ago
Those who hate Sauvage, this is a good alternative. Almost the same DNA. But not identic.
Arman038Arman038 112 days ago
Perfect for the summer. Smells like adg profumo for younger guys, but still mature enough for adults
MillanderMillander 155 days ago
Nice masculine scent with similar vein like Luna Rossa Carbon which at first much better but on my skin falls apart. Dylan stays the same.
Amazon1975Amazon1975 7 months ago
Grown to enjoy this a lot...a great dumb reach for spring summer.....very nice drydown
AmberScentAmberScent 8 months ago
After more than a couple of years after beibg launched, it remains in my top 3 blue perfumes of reference. Recommended!
Carlitos01Carlitos01 21 months ago
Versatility - monstruous
Performance - above average for the listed notes
Perfect for all the seasons, all situations, either day or night
AkuninAkunin 2 years ago
Really safe blind buy, u cant go wrong with this one.
IanFriedrichIanFriedrich 3 years ago
Test it few times at Sephora. Still, the scent is not special for me & sad on the longevity is weak.
Syzygy73Syzygy73 3 years ago
Like Versace Pour Homme only not, and crap as well.

by Lanto
by Citrusman
by Karlux37
by Karlux37

Popular Versace

Versace pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace The Dreamer (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versus Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versense by Versace Versace pour Homme Oud Noir by Versace Gianni Versace (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace Man Eau Fraîche (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Eros (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Blonde (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace Man (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Femme Oud Oriental by Versace Crystal Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Eros Flame by Versace Versace Woman by Versace Crystal Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Blue Jeans by Versace V'E Versace (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Versace pour Femme Dylan Blue by Versace Vanitas (Eau de Parfum) by Versace