Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue 2016 Eau de Toilette

Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Versace
Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Versace for men and was released in 2016. The scent is fresh-aquatic. It is being marketed by EuroItalia.
Scent goes well with Molecule 02

Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk
Tonka beanTonka bean
SaffronSaffron
FrankincenseFrankincense

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 16.09.2021.

As of September 2020, the faces of the advertising campaign have been models Louis Baines, Bella Hadid and Hailey Baldwin Bieber, in a campaign photographed by Harley Weir and filmed by Gordon von Steiner.

Sporty, fresh and masculine
This scent describes exactly what I would describe as a masculine scent!
The prelude extremely aquatic-citrus it smells distinctly masculine and fresh.
After spraying on the scent pulls through the entire apartment and is also immediately clearly identifiable.
The citrus notes exude a sporty freshness and give me the feeling of cleanliness. For me, this is a very positive quality when a fragrance smells clean.
As it progresses, some spice is added which complements the whole very pleasant. The finale is sweeter by the tonka bean and rounds off the fragrance perfectly.
The incense in the fragrance tree put me off at first, but fortunately we smell nothing of it, because we do not like the smell so much.
Overall, the individual components are very well coordinated and form a wonderful, masculine fragrance.
The shelf life is unfortunately not just outstanding with 4-5 hours and perceive it is then not even close to the skin. Certainly, he is not very upscale in price, but 4 hours are not even enough for a part-time job, there should already be a little more in it.
So flacon in the bag and nachsprühen, then there is even after 4 hours still or again a compliment;)
You can always wear, because it smells good but is not too intrusive!
Since the fragrance is not very expensive, I would still recommend him to buy. He smells just good!
Nunez
Fresh, young with some depth.
It's been a long time since I've worn fragrances, probably 7 years. my last fragrance was One Million. Quickly I realized that he was sucked and everyone wore him.

Unexpectedly, the thought came that I would like to wear a fragrance and I went on the search. It was summer therefore was clear, it must be a summer fragrance and landed at Dior Sauvage, Light Blue and Dylan Blue. Sauvage I did not like at all and Light blue was not in stock at Douglas, so I took the Dylan Blue, which was in retrospect a good decision.

The fragrance starts citrusy slightly bitter due to the grapefruit with a shower gel aquatic note which I don't like soo overall. The top note subsides after 30min and it comes a slightly spicy woody green note that I like much better, which also tolerates higher temperatures.
to the end come Erdige musk dry notes, which are perceptible but only Hautnah.

The fragrance is on the whole rather youthful for me still ok but who knows how long I want to wear it, because I am infected with the perfume virus and already have some on the notepad.
Better than expected
Versace Dylan Blue is known to be the mixture of Sauvage, Aqua di Gio and Bleu de Chanel
Stop a blue fragrance as one knows him Seid the 2010s ...
Nevertheless, hides there behind the perhaps more than the best mixture of all these fragrances..
I myself have and wear Sauvage I love the scent that is Spicy Fresh and long lasting. Bleu de Chanel I had once tested and the me überhaubt not like. So I have überhaubt nothing smelled the has absolutely nothing smelled ... Aqua di Gio Profumo I have once owned a very Geiler incense scent on my skin but überhaubt does not hold! From which I was very disappointed.
Dylan Blue Has This incense from AdG and the spice of Sauvage so beautifully mixed together that something very nice has come out with an actually very good performance!
The is blue slightly aquatic but still spicy and "deep" the incense is present but does not bite the nose as in the opening of AdG. I was mega surprised how good the smell! Yes you have this blue shower gel vibe but the more I wear the more I smell this depth, the spicy, aquatic what the fragrance then but then lifts from Sauvage and AdG.
The fragrance also works everywhere at any time of year and for the price you can really do nothing wrong

Awesome
I can't believe i never used to enjoy this scent up until recently, and now i can't go a week without using this, a simple yet sophisticated scent, the grapefruit dominance for me is everything. i totally love this!
Culinaria22
Dylan Blue - a fragrance that gives the middle finger.
First of all it has to be said that I am an absolute Versace fanboy. The person around Gianni Versace fascinates me in many ways. That was also the reason why I just blind several Versace fragrances have given. The blind buy I make by the way until today very gladly.

To the fragrance. Dylan Blue is a fragrance which I have learned to love. With 20/21 he has me only little said, meanwhile it is one of my favorite fragrances. I wear him almost as gladly, as 'Acqua di Gio'. To say how strongly which of the individual notes stands out, I simply lack experience and profession. What I can say, however, is that it is a rather young fragrance - that is, primarily for people who feel young - late teens to mid-30s. It is fresh, but also bold. It likes to give the middle finger, but also seems appealing. You could say a little rebel. A fragrance which one carries rather between friends, while one puts on the Vans and holds a cold summer beer in the hand.

He keeps well over the evening, but is not a fragrance that cracks the 12 hour mark - I would rather say 4-6h.

The aquatic notes, in conjunction with grapefruit and bergamot definitely dominate the fragrance. The musk gives the EdT its masculine note.

To the wearing feeling. This is of course always subjective. Anyone who likes to wear perfume, and the Drumherum like can confirm with certainty that a fragrance also determines in some respects your form of the day. I especially have this feeling when I wear Versace. You wear this fragrance confidently, with a slight arrogance. You don't need anyone to tell you that you smell good - you know it.

All in all, I give Dylan Blue a 9/10 I sometimes wish it lasted a little longer, but that's not easy with aquatic and citrus notes.

Clearly purchase recommendation and many thanks to my wonderful friend, who has given me this EdT.

I hope you enjoyed my first review. :)
It's addictive....
....normally I'm not at all fond of these "shower gel" men's fragrances. But exceptions confirm the rule as you probably know :)
Something is different about this fresh shower gel scent...it's the masculine herbs! The slight tartness and a kind of depth that my nose perceives!

It was love at first sight or test? I was at a Versace show and had picked up this fragrance because of the beautiful bottle...sprayed it and fell in love! I don't even know why I had ignored it for so long?
Dylan Blue is a super nice fresh fragrance that you can buy for little money! It has that certain something which could probably come from pepper, saffron, patchouli and incense...however, I can't identify these components on their own...they just became one with ambroxan :) .... and that's the keyword...AMBROXAN....how I love it when ambroxan comes into its own in a fragrance in a clearly noticeable way.... *outed*
So worth a test if you're an ambroxan lover ;)

Durability I would settle at 6 hours - Sillage is a good average

Greetings your Angelina :)

Felixwinds
Arrived. From perfection to satisfaction. Dylan Blue as my signature summer perfume.
I think I once read in a thread that a perfumer has recommended when commenting on perfumes to start with his own collection. That seemed very logical to me, but I have paid zero attention to it so far. Only why? Writing perfume comments has a lot to do with emotions for me. If a fragrance doesn't really move me strongly, then it's harder for me to write a comment. Now it is however in such a way that I have nevertheless smells in my collection, which held out so far and which I very much like, which received however no comment.
With this fact in mind, I have now decided, in corona lockdown mode, to take a look at my uncommented perfumes and consider why I actually have them in my collection, what is so great about them and why, conversely, they might be worthy of your consideration.

Dylan Blue. Another unnecessary perfume in the "blue fragrances" category? That's what I thought for a long time, anyway. Back when I was still looking for fragrances for myself through Jeremy Fragrance, he sometimes recommended this one. But back then, I (one) still wanted to find the ultimate good fragrance. The one perfect fragrance that goes down well with women and also fits you perfectly. In the meantime I have left aside the topic "to arrive well with women" with the topic perfume and with the topic "fragrances which fit to me", I move actually only in the niche area. So I came across this fragrance more by chance than anything else. Sure, I already knew it, but the one time I smelled it, I dismissed it as inconsequential. One day, however, I sprayed Dylan Blue on my forearm purely out of boredom. After spraying it on directly, I thought to myself, "Figures. It smells as generic as all the other scents. Simply synthetic sweet and ambroxan fresh. Disappointed I took the bus back to my dorm.
But then I smelled something wonderful. This place smells really good, like a freshly groomed man. And I realized it was Dylan Blue smelling so great off my arm. Completely different from the way I perceived him in the perfumery. The impulse to buy was immediately triggered in me. I watched full of enthusiasm and joy about this great smell loud Youtube reviews of Dylan Blue, to support the smell of the fragrance for me aurally.
Time jump to the now: In fact, it took a very long time until the fragrance has established itself in my collection. First there was Dior Sauvage, of which I was soon bored. Then I had Allure Homme Sport as my fresh signature scent. Last but not least, I swapped this one for Dylan Blue on Parfumo because I just started longing for it again :) But why exactly? What makes Dylan Blue so special?

For me, Dylan Blue is a perfume that has taken inspiration from Bleu de Chanel, Sauvage and Acqua di Gio Profumo, but stands on its own two feet. Dylan Blue has a classic men's fragrance character, which I'm sure is due to the violet leaf, my in the meantime to believe. It's like a modern interpretation of a men's fragrance for younger people. With its fruity slightly playful nature that doesn't come across as nice and synthetic in the first 15 minutes, Dylan Blue manages to give an interesting twist to the typical Ambroxan scent a la Sauvage. Add to that the incense and leafy tartness I get from the scent, which grounds me.
For me, Dylan Blue is also a shower gel scent in the most positive sense. For example, you can imagine the smell of shower gel in a swimming pool lingering in the air. However, it also has that men's fragrance character that makes it a wonderful perfume to wear when you want to feel groomed.
To me, the fragrance somehow also gives hold. I picture a confident man in an office outfit (No! Not Jeremy.). A 40 year old man who made a name for himself at his job and went to law school or something. He just has a serious demeanor and is firmly grounded in life.
Now it's like that's not my ideal for me, but via these associations I want to convey to you how I feel when I smell and wear this fragrance.

I could live and somehow not live without Dylan Blue. There are many many perfumes that mean more to me, but Dylan Blue is just a Swiss Army knife in the summer for me. I can't go wrong with that one. It makes me feel safe. It makes me feel cared for.
I think it's the component of a classic men's scent and the refreshing shower gel aquatics that make Dylan Blue a summer signature perfume for me.

After a good 2 years of scent searching, this mediocrity and balance that Dylan Blue strikes in the realm of blue perfumes and designer fragrance Douglas classics is just right for me. However, this fact is not unusual for me either. I am very detail-oriented and often have to check out all possible options until I come to a satisfactory decision. The Dylan Blue has benefited from such a decision.
So if you're in the same mood as I am, I can recommend Dylan Blue as a wonderful, balanced, and satisfying summer scent in every way!
Tripled
Italian plum that makes you freeze up
At the sight of the bottle, one immediately looks into the eyes of the shiny gold, protruding face of Medusa. Versace's trademark, Medusa, the man-killing monster of beguiling beauty. One of the most feared goddesses in Greek mythology, she turns her victims to stone on eye contact. So should you be afraid of this fragrance?

No, certainly not and that although it makes you at the very intense prelude of synthetic plum, sweetness and spicy stickiness first freeze. If one has recovered then but from the short dizziness smells the Dylan Blue of Versace actually very good, but also not overwhelming. Relatively unspectacular even. With permanent use, the EdT would probably let me drown in a headache rather than give me a pleasurable olfactory environment.

The fragrance smells good and is certainly a quick and satisfying solution in perfume selection for almost any occasion, but I would not repurchase the used up perfume.

The bottle is beautiful and the performance (durability and sillage) good.
Probably rather what for younger audience between 16 and 29 years.
Overall, rather what for colder days, in the summer I would choke on it.

Second chance
I've had Versace Eros and decided to try something new - Versace Dylan Blue. When it was shipped to me I've try to spray for the first time and I can say it didn't surprise me. Scent was really hard to describe, it seemed to be weak and lack of colors and I was sad. Then the next week came and I've decided to apply those perfumes at the night. What I can say, I've changed my opinion 180 degree on it. I could sense sweet but not that irritating sweet but soft,elegant but also strong performance. I was surprised in a good way. Got couple compliments while using it, which is really nice. At price point, it's not that high when you're buying larger bottle and I can say you should do it because it worth it
Spring Stg on 21.02.2021
21.02.2021 - otherwise actually a winter day with snow in front of the garage.
But today 18 degrees C., sunshine and felt like the end of April.
So, after the shower sprayed with Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue.

According to some comments and statements suitable for spring / summer and younger men.
The former can be let pass today, but the second unfortunately no longer.

Nevertheless, a fragrance that I like very much.
Starts with bergamot / grapefruit and gentle aquatic touch.
Then becomes slightly peppery, ambroxan makes itself felt.
Very aromatic, finely tuned, for me a pleasing scent.
Sillage average, durability could be a little better in my opinion, too bad.

It does not always have to be Dior Sauvage or Aventus Creed, Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue
is for me a serious alternative.

So, a wake up call to all the "older" generations, the fragrance very much goes...

RamonkuRamonku 4 days ago
5.5
Blue fragrance with good quality-price relationship, shower gel type. Good sillage. Deserves a chance if you like that kind of fragrances.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 1 month ago
Generic dumbreach, versatile, with a shower gel vibe. Citrusy, aquatic, with a dominant ambroxan and tonka bean in the drydown.
RobbieXRobbieX 3 months ago
A lovely fresh and sharp citrus with character. Performance excellent
SimonvdSSimonvdS 4 months ago
Love the scent but it just isn't an absolute performance beast on my skin. Still very glad I picked it up tho it is great for its price!
Nik604Nik604 7 months ago
BDC/Sauvage wannabe, but please don't mislead people that is same or even better...no way!
DPArtistDPArtist 8 months ago
Perfect choice for a versatile, any time, any age, all year 'Swiss army' scent. More for the 1 bottle guy than a collector IMO. Good though!
TsoTso 9 months ago
A nice, versatile, easy to like scent that performs very poor on my skin. The longevity on me is 1-2 hours max, with 30min nice projection.
Ahmedabd13Ahmedabd13 10 months ago
I used to like it, but too boring compared to another blue fragrances
GreMuserGreMuser 12 months ago
Blue fragrance, very versatile, fresh but a bit generic, ok for the price. 6 out of 10
SvafrahSvafrah 1 year ago
The king of Versatility! Summer, fall, winter or spring. Any occasion and a safe bet in any situation. Citrus, ambroxan and tonka cant fail.

by Geramann
by Karlux37
by AndersWolf
by AndersWolf

Popular Versace

Versace pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Crystal Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Gianni Versace (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme Oud Noir by Versace The Dreamer (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versense by Versace Versace L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versus Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Eros (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Eros (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Versace Man Eau Fraîche (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Blonde (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Eros Flame by Versace Versace Man (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Femme Oud Oriental by Versace Crystal Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Blue Jeans by Versace Versace pour Femme Dylan Blue by Versace Versace Woman by Versace Gianni Versace (Parfum) by Versace