Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue 2016Eau de Toilette

Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Versace
Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Versace for men and was released in 2016. The scent is fresh-aquatic. It is being marketed by EuroItalia.
Scent goes well with Molecule 02

Top Notes Top NotesCalabrian bergamot, Grapefruit, Fig leaf, Aquatic notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesViolet leaf, Black pepper, Papyrus, Ambrox, Patchouli
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Tonka bean, Saffron, Frankincense

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 08.04.2021.

As of September 2020, the faces of the advertising campaign have been models Louis Baines, Bella Hadid and Hailey Baldwin Bieber, in a campaign photographed by Harley Weir and filmed by Gordon von Steiner.

It's addictive....
....normally I'm not at all fond of these "shower gel" men's fragrances. But exceptions confirm the rule as you probably know :)
Something is different about this fresh shower gel scent...it's the masculine herbs! The slight tartness and a kind of depth that my nose perceives!

It was love at first sight or test? I was at a Versace show and had picked up this fragrance because of the beautiful bottle...sprayed it and fell in love! I don't even know why I had ignored it for so long?
Dylan Blue is a super nice fresh fragrance that you can buy for little money! It has that certain something which could probably come from pepper, saffron, patchouli and incense...however, I can't identify these components on their own...they just became one with ambroxan :) .... and that's the keyword...AMBROXAN....how I love it when ambroxan comes into its own in a fragrance in a clearly noticeable way.... *outed*
So worth a test if you're an ambroxan lover ;)

Durability I would settle at 6 hours - Sillage is a good average

Greetings your Angelina :)

1.5
Chaumes
Bad batch or bad product?
I bought a 100 ml version of the EdT from a well-known vendor and have the impression I either received a fake, or the product is a tepid, expressionless disaster. Dylan Blue smells so tepid and light that I wouldn't wear it. You get a gauzy impression of fresh plum. The longevity (even on clothes) is a disaster. I would have expected more. This one white-clad Youtuber recently promoted DB as you could wear it everywhere. As thin as this stuff smells, it's entirely possible to wear the "scent" to all occasions, since it won't hit anyone's nose anyway. My personal opinion.
Felixwinds
Arrived. From perfection to satisfaction. Dylan Blue as my signature summer perfume.
I think I once read in a thread that a perfumer has recommended when commenting on perfumes to start with his own collection. That seemed very logical to me, but I have paid zero attention to it so far. Only why? Writing perfume comments has a lot to do with emotions for me. If a fragrance doesn't really move me strongly, then it's harder for me to write a comment. Now it is however in such a way that I have nevertheless smells in my collection, which held out so far and which I very much like, which received however no comment.
With this fact in mind, I have now decided, in corona lockdown mode, to take a look at my uncommented perfumes and consider why I actually have them in my collection, what is so great about them and why, conversely, they might be worthy of your consideration.

Dylan Blue. Another unnecessary perfume in the "blue fragrances" category? That's what I thought for a long time, anyway. Back when I was still looking for fragrances for myself through Jeremy Fragrance, he sometimes recommended this one. But back then, I (one) still wanted to find the ultimate good fragrance. The one perfect fragrance that goes down well with women and also fits you perfectly. In the meantime I have left aside the topic "to arrive well with women" with the topic perfume and with the topic "fragrances which fit to me", I move actually only in the niche area. So I came across this fragrance more by chance than anything else. Sure, I already knew it, but the one time I smelled it, I dismissed it as inconsequential. One day, however, I sprayed Dylan Blue on my forearm purely out of boredom. After spraying it on directly, I thought to myself, "Figures. It smells as generic as all the other scents. Simply synthetic sweet and ambroxan fresh. Disappointed I took the bus back to my dorm.
But then I smelled something wonderful. This place smells really good, like a freshly groomed man. And I realized it was Dylan Blue smelling so great off my arm. Completely different from the way I perceived him in the perfumery. The impulse to buy was immediately triggered in me. I watched full of enthusiasm and joy about this great smell loud Youtube reviews of Dylan Blue, to support the smell of the fragrance for me aurally.
Time jump to the now: In fact, it took a very long time until the fragrance has established itself in my collection. First there was Dior Sauvage, of which I was soon bored. Then I had Allure Homme Sport as my fresh signature scent. Last but not least, I swapped this one for Dylan Blue on Parfumo because I just started longing for it again :) But why exactly? What makes Dylan Blue so special?

For me, Dylan Blue is a perfume that has taken inspiration from Bleu de Chanel, Sauvage and Acqua di Gio Profumo, but stands on its own two feet. Dylan Blue has a classic men's fragrance character, which I'm sure is due to the violet leaf, my in the meantime to believe. It's like a modern interpretation of a men's fragrance for younger people. With its fruity slightly playful nature that doesn't come across as nice and synthetic in the first 15 minutes, Dylan Blue manages to give an interesting twist to the typical Ambroxan scent a la Sauvage. Add to that the incense and leafy tartness I get from the scent, which grounds me.
For me, Dylan Blue is also a shower gel scent in the most positive sense. For example, you can imagine the smell of shower gel in a swimming pool lingering in the air. However, it also has that men's fragrance character that makes it a wonderful perfume to wear when you want to feel groomed.
To me, the fragrance somehow also gives hold. I picture a confident man in an office outfit (No! Not Jeremy.). A 40 year old man who made a name for himself at his job and went to law school or something. He just has a serious demeanor and is firmly grounded in life.
Now it's like that's not my ideal for me, but via these associations I want to convey to you how I feel when I smell and wear this fragrance.

I could live and somehow not live without Dylan Blue. There are many many perfumes that mean more to me, but Dylan Blue is just a Swiss Army knife in the summer for me. I can't go wrong with that one. It makes me feel safe. It makes me feel cared for.
I think it's the component of a classic men's scent and the refreshing shower gel aquatics that make Dylan Blue a summer signature perfume for me.

After a good 2 years of scent searching, this mediocrity and balance that Dylan Blue strikes in the realm of blue perfumes and designer fragrance Douglas classics is just right for me. However, this fact is not unusual for me either. I am very detail-oriented and often have to check out all possible options until I come to a satisfactory decision. The Dylan Blue has benefited from such a decision.
So if you're in the same mood as I am, I can recommend Dylan Blue as a wonderful, balanced, and satisfying summer scent in every way!
Tripled
Italian plum that makes you freeze up
At the sight of the bottle, one immediately looks into the eyes of the shiny gold, protruding face of Medusa. Versace's trademark, Medusa, the man-killing monster of beguiling beauty. One of the most feared goddesses in Greek mythology, she turns her victims to stone on eye contact. So should you be afraid of this fragrance?

No, certainly not and that although it makes you at the very intense prelude of synthetic plum, sweetness and spicy stickiness first freeze. If one has recovered then but from the short dizziness smells the Dylan Blue of Versace actually very good, but also not overwhelming. Relatively unspectacular even. With permanent use, the EdT would probably let me drown in a headache rather than give me a pleasurable olfactory environment.

The fragrance smells good and is certainly a quick and satisfying solution in perfume selection for almost any occasion, but I would not repurchase the used up perfume.

The bottle is beautiful and the performance (durability and sillage) good.
Probably rather what for younger audience between 16 and 29 years.
Overall, rather what for colder days, in the summer I would choke on it.

Second chance
I've had Versace Eros and decided to try something new - Versace Dylan Blue. When it was shipped to me I've try to spray for the first time and I can say it didn't surprise me. Scent was really hard to describe, it seemed to be weak and lack of colors and I was sad. Then the next week came and I've decided to apply those perfumes at the night. What I can say, I've changed my opinion 180 degree on it. I could sense sweet but not that irritating sweet but soft,elegant but also strong performance. I was surprised in a good way. Got couple compliments while using it, which is really nice. At price point, it's not that high when you're buying larger bottle and I can say you should do it because it worth it
Spring Stg on 21.02.2021
21.02.2021 - otherwise actually a winter day with snow in front of the garage.
But today 18 degrees C., sunshine and felt like the end of April.
So, after the shower sprayed with Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue.

According to some comments and statements suitable for spring / summer and younger men.
The former can be let pass today, but the second unfortunately no longer.

Nevertheless, a fragrance that I like very much.
Starts with bergamot / grapefruit and gentle aquatic touch.
Then becomes slightly peppery, ambroxan makes itself felt.
Very aromatic, finely tuned, for me a pleasing scent.
Sillage average, durability could be a little better in my opinion, too bad.

It does not always have to be Dior Sauvage or Aventus Creed, Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue
is for me a serious alternative.

So, a wake up call to all the "older" generations, the fragrance very much goes...
Ninos
A good gift for younger adults....
Gave this perfume to my younger brother, for his 19th birthday. He was the typical Axe deodorant user. This was a blind purchase and I don't regret it one bit! The price is very very fair. It ranges very budding, genoa as you would imagine a 19 year old who is interested in sports and just enjoys his life does. For me personally, however, it would be nothing.... What I can say is that if you want to smell unique, this perfume is not for you. However, for my brother, it is quasi Perfect. As a beginner perfume, it can only be recommended, but if you are more concerned with the matter, I think it is not suitable for the long term!;)
Extremely normal
Dylan Blue was my first real perfume and my introduction to this insane world. I tested several fragrances in the perfumery and the only one that halfway appealed to me was Dylan Blue. By "halfway appealed" I actually mean just that, it didn't really blow me away, but I finally wanted a decent perfume and bought Dylan Blue anyway because of that.
The more I wore Dylan Blue, the more I liked it, kind of fresh, kind of tart and kind of sweet. For me, the whole thing smelled at the time just like a normal perfume has to smell, from nothing too much, from nothing too little, from everything a little.
Today I know how extremely normal Dylan Blue actually is. In itself, it falls into the same category as a Dior Sauvage, a YSL Y or a PDM Percival. All of these scents smell to me, just like Dylan Blue, primarily fresh and tailored to the mass market. However, each of these has a little unique selling point. Sauvage has a heavy ambrox component, Y has a sage and apple blend, and Percival has a fir note. Dylan Blue has nothing like that for me. No edges, no corners, and nothing special either. The epitome of mass compatibility. For the life of me, I can't imagine the smell bothering anyone in the slightest.
If that's what you want, Dylan Blue is perfect. I do not want to make a statement with my fragrances, but just smell good for the masses, however, even me Dylan Blue is now just too pale. However, I still like the smell itself and I get excited every time I smell it somewhere as it reminds me of a damn good time. The price, especially for the larger bottles, is definitely appropriate for what you get, but the shelf life is unfortunately not really good with me.
Perfect Signature Scent for Teen
I bought a bottle of this fragrance last week after testing it out. So what do I think of it? The longevity is incredible as it gives me about 10 hours with strong sillage. Also, it is quite unique. Yes it smells like a mix of Dior Sauvage and ADG Profumo but a perfect blend! Also, quite a "young" fragrance and you can wear it with pretty much anything and any season.

In my opinion, the perfect signature scent for teenagers.
Very pleasant smell
The good Versace Dylan Blue has an intense, not too intrusive fragrance that can be worn at any time of the year, day or occasion. I always hear that I talk like I've just had a shower, but I don't know if this is true. I think it smells even better. It is a little sweeter than the Dior Sauvage edT. I love the smell of the Versace Dylan Blue The sillage and durability are absolutely ok

Nik604Nik604 1 month ago
BDC/Sauvage wannabe, but please don't mislead people that is same or even better...no way!
50something50something 2 months ago
Gave it away. Twice! Thought I might like it on the 2nd try. Juvenile, generic, boring. Compared to the great BDC & Sauvage? Not even close!
DPArtistDPArtist 3 months ago
Perfect choice for a versatile, any time, any age, all year 'Swiss army' scent. More for the 1 bottle guy than a collector IMO. Good though!
TsoTso 4 months ago
A nice, versatile, easy to like scent that performs very poor on my skin. The longevity on me is 1-2 hours max, with 30min nice projection.
Ahmedabd13Ahmedabd13 5 months ago
I used to like it, but too boring compared to another blue fragrances
GreMuserGreMuser 7 months ago
Blue fragrance, very versatile, fresh but a bit generic, ok for the price. 6 out of 10
SvafrahSvafrah 7 months ago
The king of Versatility! Summer, fall, winter or spring. Any occasion and a safe bet in any situation. Citrus, ambroxan and tonka cant fail.
Arman038Arman038 1 year ago
Perfect for the summer. Smells like adg profumo for younger guys, but still mature enough for adults
MillanderMillander 1 year ago
Nice masculine scent with similar vein like Luna Rossa Carbon which at first much better but on my skin falls apart. Dylan stays the same.
Amazon1975Amazon1975 1 year ago
Grown to enjoy this a lot...a great dumb reach for spring summer.....very nice drydown

by Gandix
by Karlux37
by AndersWolf
by AndersWolf

Popular Versace

Versace pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace The Dreamer (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Homme Oud Noir by Versace Versace L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versense by Versace Gianni Versace (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Eros (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versus Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace Man Eau Fraîche (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Eros (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Blonde (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Crystal Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Eros Flame by Versace Versace Man (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Versace pour Femme Oud Oriental by Versace Crystal Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Versace Blue Jeans by Versace Versace Woman by Versace V'E Versace (Eau de Parfum) by Versace Versace pour Femme Dylan Blue by Versace