Bombshell (2010) Eau de Parfum

Bombshell (Eau de Parfum) by Victoria's Secret

Bombshell (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Victoria's Secret for women and was released in 2010. The scent is floral-fruity. It is being marketed by Limited Brands.

Top Notes Top NotesMinneola tangelo, Pineapple, Strawberry, Purple passion fruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Red berries, Lily-of-the-valley, Shangri-la peony, Vanilla orchid
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Blond woods, Oakmoss

Submitted by Aquila2110, last update on 18.09.2019

8.0 7.0 7.0 8.0/10

Fruit alarm for spraying
The concentrated portion of fresh, cheerful mood enhancers is immediately present here. Once tested and found immediately for good. If you have a trailer or don't know if you have a good summer scent at home, you should definitely try BOMBSHELL because it is as soft and airy as a summer cocktail. Everything is harmonious and fragrant. Smells like melon, too
8.0 7.0 6.0 9.5/10

Surprisingly great!
I must highly reluctantly admit that I really like this scent. My teen daughter wanted a Victoria’s Secret scent for Christmas, and since I’m interested in perfumes I thought I’d go have a look, even though I have an instinctive aversion to Big Brand Perfume. I think I smelled every perfume they had in the store - it was superfruity this and megaflowery that. Until I tried this one. Yes, it was flowery and fruity like the rest, but it also had a clean freshness and a top-notch citrus tone that toned down the fruity flower potpourri. Whenever my daughter wears it and passes me, I notice that she smells fresh and pleasant in a quite sophisticated - but still young - way for being a teen girl. I would certainly recommend this to young women, maybe up to 25 years of age. A note is that I find the name a very good one for a perfume, but for this one it is highly misleading – a better name would be Fresh & Pleasant (which sucks as a name, but would be more informative).

by AFreimann