Bombshell 2010 Eau de Parfum

Bombshell (Eau de Parfum) by Victoria's Secret
Bombshell (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Victoria's Secret for women and was released in 2010. The scent is floral-fruity. It is being marketed by L Brands / Limited Brands.

Top Notes Top NotesMinneola tangeloMinneola tangelo
PineapplePineapple
StrawberryStrawberry
Passion fruitPassion fruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmineJasmine
Red berriesRed berries
Lily of the valleyLily of the valley
Shangri-La-peony
Vanilla orchidVanilla orchid
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk
Blond woodsBlond woods
OakmossOakmoss

Submitted by Aquila2110, last update on 31.10.2021.

Always a pleasure!
I got this perfume as a gift some time ago and really liked it, but forgot about it over time. Then a few weeks ago I was out on the town and wondered about this wonderful scent that mysteriously always seemed to follow me around.... Until I noticed I was wearing a jacket from back then and identified the scent as Victoria's Secret Bombshell. Since then, I've been blown away again! It smells just wonderfully fruity and since I wear the scent more often again, I regularly get compliments :)
Fruit alarm for spraying
The concentrated portion of fresh, cheerful mood enhancers is immediately present here. Once tested and found immediately for good. If you have a trailer or don't know if you have a good summer scent at home, you should definitely try BOMBSHELL because it is as soft and airy as a summer cocktail. Everything is harmonious and fragrant. Smells like melon, too

Surprisingly great!
I must highly reluctantly admit that I really like this scent. My teen daughter wanted a Victoria’s Secret scent for Christmas, and since I’m interested in perfumes I thought I’d go have a look, even though I have an instinctive aversion to Big Brand Perfume. I think I smelled every perfume they had in the store - it was superfruity this and megaflowery that. Until I tried this one. Yes, it was flowery and fruity like the rest, but it also had a clean freshness and a top-notch citrus tone that toned down the fruity flower potpourri. Whenever my daughter wears it and passes me, I notice that she smells fresh and pleasant in a quite sophisticated - but still young - way for being a teen girl. I would certainly recommend this to young women, maybe up to 25 years of age. A note is that I find the name a very good one for a perfume, but for this one it is highly misleading – a better name would be Fresh & Pleasant (which sucks as a name, but would be more informative).

Misk71312Misk71312 1 year ago
I like the bottle but I don’t like the scent.
OmniamfayedOmniamfayed 1 year ago
Lovely fruity creamy fresh scent. Good for everyday. It smells like a girly soap and puts me in a great mood!

by AFreimann
by AFreimann
by Lizzy89
by Lizzy89

Popular Victoria's Secret

Bare Vanilla by Victoria's Secret Amber Romance (Fragrance Mist) by Victoria's Secret Tease / Noir Tease (Eau de Parfum) by Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion (Fragrance Mist) by Victoria's Secret Amber Romance (Eau de Toilette) by Victoria's Secret Bombshell Summer by Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion (Eau de Toilette) by Victoria's Secret Scandalous (Eau de Parfum) by Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss (Fragrance Mist) by Victoria's Secret Bombshells in Bloom by Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss (Eau de Toilette) by Victoria's Secret Secret Charm (Eau de Toilette) by Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace (Fragrance Mist) by Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace (Eau de Toilette) by Victoria's Secret Very Sexy for Him by Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Now 2009 by Victoria's Secret Victoria (1989) (Eau de Cologne) by Victoria's Secret Parfums Intimes - Cashmere: Vanilla Jasmine by Victoria's Secret Midnight Exotics - Forbidden Vanilla by Victoria's Secret Very Sexy for Her by Victoria's Secret