Parfums Intimes - Cashmere: Vanilla Jasmine 2009

Parfums Intimes - Cashmere: Vanilla Jasmine by Victoria's Secret
Parfums Intimes - Cashmere: Vanilla Jasmine is a perfume by Victoria's Secret for women and was released in 2009. The longevity is above-average. The production was apparently discontinued. Pronunciation

JasmineJasmine
Cashmere woodCashmere wood
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 27.12.2017.

Clean and Cuddly Vanilla
Cashmere Vanilla Jasmine is a beautiful and cosy fragrance. Just like an expensive cashmere robe, the scent is warm, luxurious and soft. It has turned out to be a lot better than I originally expected.

I really like the concept behind this series, and I think the name is well-suited to this fragrance. The vanilla and jasmine go together perfectly, with a smooth muskiness that somewhat resembles another cashmere inspired fragrance, Donna Karan's Cashmere Mist.

Although casual and relaxed, Cashmere Vanilla Jasmine could be worn just about anywhere. I personally find it to be rather sensual, so wearing it on a romantic date is not out of the question.

The vanilla in this fragrance is not sweet, but more smooth and cuddly. Without smelling like soap, Cashmere Vanilla Jasmine does have a slightly clean quality, which is pleasant rather than offensive. I think many will enjoy this subtlety.

So far, this is my favourite Victoria's Secret fragrance. I am so very disappointed that it has since been discontinued. I do hope that it's still available both online and on Ebay. It was one crazy move to get rid of this fragrance, even if it wasn't a best seller.

The sillage is intimate, however the longevity is good. If you're like me and enjoy the scent of vanilla and/or jasmine, then you're sure to be impressed. The two dominant accords have been blended beautifully in a way that is both breath-taking and wearable.

Delicious Woody Fluff
Wood, wood, and more wood... and it's a fluffy, soft wood that I absolutely LOVE... and I don't even like wood! Lovely, sweet, non-indolic jasmines wafting along with the vanilla. No foody stuff, no over-crowding of too many notes or an ambition to be oh-so-different... Just a clean, silky wood and that beautiful fragrant, vanillic flower. This is a bewitching perfume I cherish with all my heart. Some may balk at it but that sort of makes me happy. That way I can have all the left over bottles of this discontinued gem all to myself!!:)

Popular Victoria's Secret

Bare Vanilla by Victoria's Secret Amber Romance (Fragrance Mist) by Victoria's Secret Bombshell (Eau de Parfum) by Victoria's Secret Tease / Noir Tease (Eau de Parfum) by Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion (Fragrance Mist) by Victoria's Secret Amber Romance (Eau de Toilette) by Victoria's Secret Bombshell Summer by Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion (Eau de Toilette) by Victoria's Secret Scandalous (Eau de Parfum) by Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss (Fragrance Mist) by Victoria's Secret Bombshells in Bloom by Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss (Eau de Toilette) by Victoria's Secret Secret Charm (Eau de Toilette) by Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace (Fragrance Mist) by Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace (Eau de Toilette) by Victoria's Secret Very Sexy for Him by Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Now 2009 by Victoria's Secret Victoria (1989) (Eau de Cologne) by Victoria's Secret Midnight Exotics - Forbidden Vanilla by Victoria's Secret Very Sexy for Her by Victoria's Secret