Supermodel by Victoria's Secret
Supermodel is a perfume by Victoria's Secret for women and was released in 2007. The scent is synthetic-gourmand. The production was apparently discontinued.

Peach blossom, Red berries

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 21.11.2015.

Shockingly Good
If I had to buy a bottle of anything from the Victoria's Secret range, Supermodel is the one I'd pick. Although a fruity floral (my least favourite fragrance genre), it is incredibly easy to like and wear. I find it nicely balanced and well-composed.

It opens with a slightly sweet and syrupy peach schnapps accord and rich, red berries. It has an underlying hint of sensual and spicy vanilla throughout this composition, which is partly the reason as to why I enjoy wearing Supermodel so much.

Although I agree that Supermodel is a somewhat cheesy name, I quite like it. After all, the faces of Victoria's Secret runway show are the world's most beautiful supermodels, so the name kind of fits. If only this fragrance had the magic ability to transform me into Gisele Bundchen with one simple spritz, then I'd be happy.

I dare say, this fragrance is quite sexy. I could picture myself wearing this out clubbing or when I want to feel shrouded in an element of warmth. You won't hear me say that very often. So far, so good.

It lasts reasonably well, and projects nicely. Not too loud nor too soft. The sweetness is well-balanced too. I think a few perfumistas, if game enough to try Supermodel, may find themselves pleasantly surprised. I urge anyone and everyone to give this fragrance a fair chance.

I hear rumours that it has been discontinued. If that's so, then they need to bring it back. I can't see why any teeny-bopper in their right mind wouldn't buy this.

Popular Victoria's Secret

Amber Romance (Fragrance Mist) by Victoria's Secret Bombshell (Eau de Parfum) by Victoria's Secret Tease / Noir Tease (Eau de Parfum) by Victoria's Secret Amber Romance (Eau de Toilette) by Victoria's Secret Bare Vanilla by Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss (Fragrance Mist) by Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion (Fragrance Mist) by Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion (Eau de Toilette) by Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss (Eau de Toilette) by Victoria's Secret Scandalous (Eau de Parfum) by Victoria's Secret Bombshells in Bloom by Victoria's Secret Very Sexy for Him by Victoria's Secret Secret Charm (Eau de Toilette) by Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace (Eau de Toilette) by Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Now 2009 by Victoria's Secret Bombshell Summer by Victoria's Secret Wicked (Eau de Parfum) by Victoria's Secret Victoria (1989) (Eau de Cologne) by Victoria's Secret Parfums Intimes - Cashmere: Vanilla Jasmine by Victoria's Secret Midnight Exotics - Forbidden Vanilla by Victoria's Secret