Angel by Victoria's Secret

Angel is a perfume by Victoria's Secret for women and was released in 2011. The scent is floral-fruity. It is being marketed by Limited Brands.

Top Notes Top NotesPlum, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesGardenia, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Oud

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 17.07.2017

The scent was re-released in 2015.

Belgwen
Perfume for those earth-bound Angels :)
Angel is a must-try for violet lovers! On my skin, this fragrance opens with very intense and sexy notes of plum and violet. For the first 15 minutes, the violet in this has a green quality – so much so that I’m convinced that it’s the violet leaf I’m detecting – not the flower. Very fresh and very beautiful. In the heart phase, the green quality disappeared along with the fruitiness to give way to amazing powdery violets and golden amber so the “feel” of the fume also went from fresh to warm. I just could not stop smelling my wrists!!

The lasting power is also extremely good considering that VS fragrances never last on me. This is possibly the longest lasting VS I’ve ever tried.

Projection and sillage are also very impressive. I think this is what Avon’s latest release Step Into Sexy (another violet-amber fume) tried to be and wishes it was. I’m not going to buy the Angel body mist and instead, use Step Into Sexy as the complimentary body mist with this. Well done VS! :o)

Update: It just passed the overnight test!

by Liebmausdana