Strawberries & Champagne

Strawberries & Champagne by Victoria's Secret

Strawberries & Champagne is a perfume by Victoria's Secret for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is fruity-floral. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesStrawberry
Heart Notes Heart NotesChampagne, Hyacinth, Blackcurrant
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood

Submitted by Lobelia, last update on 27.12.2017.

2.5 5.0 5.0 6.0/10

A Guilty Pleasure
Shhh...don't tell anyone ...but actually..(whisper it, now) I kinda like this...

Despite my dislike of all things pink and frooty, I do actually find the corners of my mouth turning up slightly when I raise my wrist to my nose.

It's bright and bouncy and just so very cheerful. It's a strawberry cassis champagne cocktail, it does exactly what it says on the tin. OK so it's not sophisticated. It requires no intellectual effort to dissect, enjoy and appreciate it. Would I wear it to a job interview? No. Would I wear it when I have seduction in mind? No. Will I wear it when I'm slobbing around the house in jeans and a soft snuggly sweater on a grey rainy day? Absolutely!

I certainly think it stands up to scrutiny just as well as Miss Dior Cherie, which is a fragrance I have (so far) intensely disliked with all its girly-girl strawberry caramel fug, but here the champagne takes the plastic strawberry note(and yes, it is a plastic-strawberry, what did you expect, miniature wild strawberries hand plucked from the banks of an Alpine stream?) down a few notches thanks to its slight champagne yeasty-toastiness, while the touch of sharp blackcurrant adds a little depth and richness to what could have been a pink plastic doll extravaganza.

It's no masterpiece, but it IS a whole lot of fun. It might be cheap but it's very very cheerful. Enjoy...

by Madkat
by Madkat

Popular Victoria's Secret

Bombshell (Eau de Parfum) by Victoria's Secret Amber Romance (Eau de Toilette) by Victoria's Secret Tease / Noir Tease (Eau de Parfum) by Victoria's Secret Love Spell (Eau de Toilette) by Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion (Eau de Toilette) by Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things - Noir by Victoria's Secret Angel by Victoria's Secret Secret Charm (Eau de Toilette) by Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss (Eau de Toilette) by Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly by Victoria's Secret Very Sexy for Him by Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace (Eau de Toilette) by Victoria's Secret Amber Romance (Fragrance Mist) by Victoria's Secret Rapture (Cologne) by Victoria's Secret Seduction - No. 1 Dark Orchid by Victoria's Secret Very Sexy (Eau de Parfum) by Victoria's Secret Sheer Love (Eau de Toilette) by Victoria's Secret Fearless (Eau de Parfum) by Victoria's Secret Mango Temptation by Victoria's Secret Victoria (2013) (Eau de Perfum) by Victoria's Secret