Strawberries & Champagne Eau de Toilette

Strawberries & Champagne (Eau de Toilette) by Victoria's Secret
Strawberries & Champagne (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Victoria's Secret for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is fruity-floral. It was last marketed by L Brands / Limited Brands.

Top Notes Top NotesStrawberryStrawberry
Heart Notes Heart NotesChampagneChampagne HyacinthHyacinth BlackcurrantBlackcurrant
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwoodSandalwood

Submitted by Lobelia, last update on 11.03.2022.

2.5

A Guilty Pleasure
Shhh...don't tell anyone ...but actually..(whisper it, now) I kinda like this...

Despite my dislike of all things pink and frooty, I do actually find the corners of my mouth turning up slightly when I raise my wrist to my nose.

It's bright and bouncy and just so very cheerful. It's a strawberry cassis champagne cocktail, it does exactly what it says on the tin. OK so it's not sophisticated. It requires no intellectual effort to dissect, enjoy and appreciate it. Would I wear it to a job interview? No. Would I wear it when I have seduction in mind? No. Will I wear it when I'm slobbing around the house in jeans and a soft snuggly sweater on a grey rainy day? Absolutely!

I certainly think it stands up to scrutiny just as well as Miss Dior Cherie, which is a fragrance I have (so far) intensely disliked with all its girly-girl strawberry caramel fug, but here the champagne takes the plastic strawberry note(and yes, it is a plastic-strawberry, what did you expect, miniature wild strawberries hand plucked from the banks of an Alpine stream?) down a few notches thanks to its slight champagne yeasty-toastiness, while the touch of sharp blackcurrant adds a little depth and richness to what could have been a pink plastic doll extravaganza.

It's no masterpiece, but it IS a whole lot of fun. It might be cheap but it's very very cheerful. Enjoy...

by Madkat
by Madkat

Popular by Victoria's Secret

Bare Vanilla by Victoria's Secret Bombshell (Eau de Parfum) by Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion (Fragrance Mist) by Victoria's Secret Tease / Noir Tease (Eau de Parfum) by Victoria's Secret Amber Romance (Fragrance Mist) by Victoria's Secret Scandalous (Eau de Parfum) by Victoria's Secret Bombshell Summer by Victoria's Secret Amber Romance (Eau de Toilette) by Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace (Fragrance Mist) by Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss (Eau de Toilette) by Victoria's Secret Dream Angel by Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion (Eau de Toilette) by Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss (Fragrance Mist) by Victoria's Secret Secret Charm (Eau de Toilette) by Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace (Eau de Toilette) by Victoria's Secret Very Sexy for Him by Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Now 2009 by Victoria's Secret Bombshell Intense by Victoria's Secret Bombshell Gold (Eau de Parfum) by Victoria's Secret Victoria (1989) (Eau de Cologne) by Victoria's Secret