Swiss Army Forest 2012

Swiss Army Forest by Victorinox
Swiss Army Forest is a perfume by Victorinox for men and was released in 2012. The scent is green-woody. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Juniper, Nutmeg
Heart Notes Heart NotesClary sage, Violet leaf, Cedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesCypress, Pine, Moss

Submitted by TomLavender, last update on 28.08.2020.

Woodruff without journeyman's examination
Hm, I don't know exactly what I was thinking, but after thinning (haha) my collection, I thought I was missing a woody scent. No one to compliment or impress ladies, but one all alone for me. A fragrance that brings the earthiness and freshness of nature into my big city apartment. A fragrance that may remind a little of Allgäu mountain pine or spruce needle bath! ;-)

"Swiss Army Forest" (SAF) should have become this fragrance ... HAD! Basically I see the topic forest here quite converted (as the ingredients of this EDTs also let it assume), but here I absolutely lack the power of nature. I smell nothing ethereal, nothing camphor-like, nothing to "inhale", but only a discreet juniper note in front of a distant spruce thicket.

Nevertheless, I would like to emphasize positively that the wood department in the DIY store had obviously closed when SAF was created. Nevertheless only a maues little wood or lukewarm breeze came out. From the two extremely renowned perfumers, whose names were decisive for me to buy, I would have hoped for a stronger and more courageous approach. So SAF is nothing more than a rather irrelevant "forest and meadow scent".

Forest scent
It's like being in a rain forest and smell the air in the morning before sunrise, where the air is damp and soil is moist.
If you like d'squared he wood collection, then you will like this one.

Swiss Army Forest von Victorinox Swiss Army
by Chnokfir
Swiss Army Forest von Victorinox Swiss Army
by Chnokfir

Popular Victorinox

Swiss Army Mystique Forest by Victorinox Swiss Army Classic by Victorinox Swiss Army for Her Eau Florale by Victorinox Victorinox by Victorinox Swiss Unlimited by Victorinox Snow Power by Victorinox Swiss Army Altitude by Victorinox Ella by Victorinox Swiss Army for Her by Victorinox Morning Dew by Victorinox Swiss Army Mountain Water for Her by Victorinox Swiss Army Rock by Victorinox Swiss Army Classic Sport by Victorinox Swiss Army Mountain Water by Victorinox Swiss Army Victoria by Victorinox Swiss Unlimited Energy by Victorinox Swiss Army Steel by Victorinox Snow Flower by Victorinox