Bonbon by Viktor & Rolf
Bonbon (Viktor & Rolf)

Bonbon is a popular perfume by Viktor & Rolf for women and was released in 2014. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Orange, Peach
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Caramel, Orange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Gaiac wood, Sandalwood, Cedar

Submitted by Michael, last update on 24.01.2019

The face of the advertising campaign is model Edita Vilkeviciute, photographed by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin.

Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 8.0/10
Sweetie, you surprise me
When I first saw the pretty ribbon in the shop, I was immediately thrilled. Pink, playful and girlish. It always speaks to me directly. However, I knew from experience that such fragrances are often so overly sweet that you want to grind your teeth from a reflex. Beautiful bottle, great decorative piece, but certainly no fragrance that I could like. So I walked past him without testing him.

Months later, when I just wanted to test a different fragrance and my friend had it in tow, he became aware of this fragrance. "Look, he looks like you" - and already he sprayed him on a tester and waved it wildly in my direction. I had to laugh, but was still not particularly interested and looked around when suddenly an incredibly beautiful scent rose into my nose. I turned around, grabbed the test strip and smelled it extensively.

First I notice the peach. However not tangy-fruity, but very creamy and slightly sweet. Gradually the floral note of jasmine is added. Caramel also resonates gently all the time and makes the fragrance warm and soft. Nevertheless, candy doesn't smell as sweet as expected, but in fact even a hint of fresh. Fruity-floral-fresh. It definitely doesn't remind you of freshly washed laundry and it doesn't give you the feeling that you just came out of the shower, but it still has that fresh lightness in it that resonates between the fruits and the caramel and noticeably loosens up the sweetness.

The durability of the clothes is about 6 hours. I also have the feeling that others perceive the scent on me longer than I do, because I was already approached when I already had the feeling that it had vanished.

All in all a really successful fragrance that proves that you can be sweet without causing tooth decay.
Bottle 7.5/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 8.0/10
Bonbon Unwrapped
Wearing this makes me want to grab a bag of sugar and dump it down my throat while rolling around in caramel. This is a super duper sweet concoction of a fragrance. Whoooo!

On my skin I get that distinctive Viktor&Rolf base with a blast of sweet caramel and orange citrus. It's not a "cleaner" type citrus, but more of a fresh glass of sweet orange juice packed with pulp. Just the way I like it! The peach doesn't really come out on my skin until later on in the dry down. Peach usually isn't a note I'm fond of, but here it's done really well. The sandalwood and amber peek through giving Bonbon a bit of warmth and depth.

I didn't mind paying the high price for this. To be honest, I have other perfumes that are in the same price range that don't hold a candle to this quality wise. Bonbon lasts for ages. I got a good 12 hours of STRONG scent, two sprays worth, and it stuck with me until I showered it off. You definitely need to like sweets though to make it worth it.

I find the bottle to be quite cute as well. It definitely sticks out in my collection. It's heavy and well made. Cute little bonbon bottle!

All in all I think this will appeal to the those who have a sweet tooth. Try it out with an open mind and don't set expectations. I think that's why some are so disappointed.
I'm really happy with it! Definitely a great buy!

by pudelbonzo
by Schnuffi
by Nici1993
by Nici1993

Popular Viktor & Rolf

Spicebomb by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb (Eau de Parfum) by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Extreme by Viktor & Rolf Bonbon by Viktor & Rolf Antidote (Eau de Toilette) by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum Extrême by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau Fraiche by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2011 by Viktor & Rolf Eau Mega by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb (Eau de Toilette) by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Bloom by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar by Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Couture by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Rose Explosion by Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Spring Summer 2018 by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2013 by Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Spring Summer 2017 by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2014 by Viktor & Rolf