Flowerbomb (2007) Eau de Toilette

Flowerbomb (Eau de Toilette) by Viktor & Rolf

Flowerbomb (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Viktor & Rolf for women and was released in 2007. The scent is sweet-floral. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Orange, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesFreesia, Jasmine, Osmanthus, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Cashmere wood, Patchouli

Submitted by Aquila2110, last update on 10.11.2018

9.0 7.0 7.0 9.0/10

Pretty, worth investigation
My bottle was created in 2016, batch no. 62N20D.
I'd never tried this fragrance until within the last couple of years, avoiding it when it was first released because of the hype surrounding it, and the price tag. Fast forward to now when my friend sent me the last of her bottle to enjoy.

I'm a complete sucker for sweet fragrances and this one is no exception, I think she's just beautiful. I do agree with similarities to both LVEB and Sofia Vergara's Sofia but they're not all dupes for one another, just obviously sharing some DNA. Fortunately, I don't detect the freesia at all (which normally screams from my skin but here is apparently well-blended), so if freesia normally scares you away, you should still test Flowerbomb as you may be pleasantly surprised.

I love the bottle itself, so a good solid 8 on packaging and presentation.
Scent = 9 of 10, I find it alluring, happy, and beautiful
Value = Could be better. It's gorgeous but you can find similar scents at lower prices.
Performance and Longevity: Moderate or better.
FB worthy? I think so. I wouldn't recommend blind-buying her, but test? Absolutely worth that much at least, yes.

by Andreas09
by Andreas09

Popular Viktor & Rolf

Spicebomb by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb (Eau de Parfum) by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Extreme by Viktor & Rolf Bonbon (Eau de Parfum) by Viktor & Rolf Antidote (Eau de Toilette) by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum Extrême by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau Fraiche by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2011 by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar by Viktor & Rolf Eau Mega by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb (Eau de Toilette) by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Bloom by Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Couture by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Midnight by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Rose Explosion by Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Spring Summer 2018 by Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Spring Summer 2017 by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2013 by Viktor & Rolf